• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Hearts (A Pokemon/ Kingdom Hearts RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Suddenly, without ANY warning AT ALL, the worlds of Pokemon and the worlds of Kingdom Hearts have collided, and there re more bad guys to fight, they would include Ansem, the Heartless, Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua, and Disney and Final Fantasy Villains, you need a weapon (which can be any type of keyblade, shield, or staff you want, and no two people can have the same kind of weapon, ie, no two people can have the 3 wishes keyblade, and NO ULTIMA WEAPONS!) and 6 fully evolved, non-legendary pokemon (the legendaries are summons) to stop these bad guys, and you must reseal the keyholes to each world, and stop the heartless and teams from coming from their own worlds, into the other worlds (ie, Team Rocket going into Hollow Bastion). There are portals that you must go through and lock, I will list their locations.

THE PORTALS
    Destiny Islands & One Island
    Traverse Town & Pallet Town
    Wonderland & Ruins of Alph
    Deep Jungle & Petalburg Woods
    Agrabah & Desert Underpass
    Atlantica & Four Island
    Monstro & Cinnabar Island
    Neverland & Cianwood City
    Olympus Coliseum & Route 45
    Halloween Town & Route 123
    Hollow Bastion & Birth Island
    100 Acre Wood & Mt. Moon
    End of the World & Mt. Silver

THE SIGN UPS
    Name: Eric
    Looks like: The boy Trainer from Pokemon Emerald
    Personality: Laid Back, but it is easy to anger him
    Weapon: Jungle King Keyblade
    Pokemon: Sceptile, Crobat, Gyarados, Kingdra, Rhydon, Donphan
    History: Is from Ecruteak City, and his parents died in a Team Rocket Raid when he was 7 years old, and has lived with his Grandparents ever since.

stasi

stasi
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    i'll join this since i like them both.since i have to have 25 charters i'll just pause for now

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    name: stanlex
    Looks like: sora, only with brown eyes adn mosly red clothes
    Personality: caring, understanding, will fight to the death for his friends, adn kinda simpleminded
    Weapon: kingdom King Keyblade
    Pokemon: none
    story: grew up ondestiny islands, kairi adn sora's sonspars often with father and tidus & selphi's daughter yuna(odd, i know), weilds the kingdom keyblade adn was raised adn still lives on the destiny islands.

(im a huge kingdom hearts fan, along with pokemon :D)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    First off I know I am not a MOD but for one get a plot...THAT IS THE NUMBER ONE THING FOR A RP....Come on....So when you get a plot besides oh the collided now fight it could be a good RP...Sorry but stating facts....

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
    Years
    Name:Kraitos Flame
    Looks like: He has a spiky red hair and always wear a white T-shirt with a Blue vest and Blue jeans,Emerald eyes and is a skinny guy
    Personality:He is really caring,loyal,friendly to most people.Piss him off,and he'll kick your sorry asses to the Underworld
    Weapon:the Oblivion keyblade
    Pokemon:Houndoom,Mightyena,Raichu,Charizard,Blastoise,Typhlosion
    History:He is the Pokemon Champion in Hoenn and while coming back after his last match of the day with his girl friend, Ansem appears and asked him to join his group,he refused and said that he didn't want to join people who gave their lives to darkness,enraged, Ansem killed his girl friend and angry at Ansem
    He decided to fight Ansem and lost badly but before he is killed a voice inside his head not to give up and a blinding light appeared healing his wounds.When the light subsides he was holding a keyblade called the Oblivion. Ansem retreated back fearing the keyblade and the power inside it and said that he will have to kill him later.Kraitos vowed to get Ansem for killing his girlfriend and slashed his hand as the symbol of the vow.Ever since then he started pursuing Ansem and his gang of heartless

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Name: Amarezoth
    personality: mystical, sporadic, dark person who has a heart, somewhere
    Weapon: Dark Keyblade (i don?t know all weapons from kingdomheart)
    History: A mystical quondam Team Rocket Poke-Hunter who did hunt pokemon for money long time ago. Now he has changed, cause of his pokemon which showed him the right way.
    Items: ACDD (Arm-Computer-Dex-Device) Thats an mixture from a computer, a pokedex and an shocking-energy-canon. The canon is for hunting pokemon and defense. (shocks pokemon so they fall asleep)
    describe: Short black hair, red eyes, trained body and a strange kind of grinning. He wears black Shoes and jeans. He has a black longleef with white armparts, tribals everywhere (always opposite of the normal color). Over that he wears a black thick vest. A black Visorcap is on his head.
    Abilities: Unknown
    Pokemon:

Keyblade:

I hope most of it will be acepted. ^^

Last edited:

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    So, i have changed the Pokemon. Is it better now? I don?t know every single Pokemon, so i didn?t know that Scyther isn?t a full evolved Pokemon... sry...

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (lol, I ain't no KH fan. I'm a pokemon and Final Fantasy Fan. X, X-2, and VI to be exact)

Name: Charlette
    Looks like: Charlette has waist-long indigo hair, parted one inch from the middle of her head, that is sometimes pulled into an up-do, which sprawls her hair in all directions, but very stylishly so. She wears an ankle-long black chinese dress with a silver dragon crawing up the side, split at the mid-thigh, she wears strappy one-inch, black heels with them.
    Personality: Polite, Mannerly, Patient, yet, Calm. Very Critisizing.
    Weapon: Lunar Mace/Magic Staff (Has a silver crescent for the blade and a black crystal orb the size of a regular stress ball floating in the middle of the crescent)
    Pokemon: Cloyster, Salamence, Scizor, Skarmory, Sharpedo, and Vaporeon.
    History: Charlette is a very lady-like girl, and is very serious about staying on top of things. She comes from a wealthy family, and was fine tuned in fighting styles, and Black Magic. She easily runs in heels due to more training on 'proper poise' and such on that she learned at a small age, due to her finicky parents.

She comes from Bevelle, in Final Fantasy X and X-2.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Name: Coran
    Looks like: She has relatively long, light brown hair, which falls to around her shoulders. She wears a white cowboy hat, perched jauntily on her head, a white romany skirt worn a few centimetres hgiher than the knee, and a khaki vest-top.
    Personality: Quite shy, and timid
    Weapon: The sheild.
    Pokemon: Wigglytuff, Flareon, Steelix, Nidoking, Kingler, Magneton
    History: Not much is known about her, except she origionates from the kanto region and gotten to the final round of the kanto league before. A relatively timid girl, Coran is also known for her ruthless battle techniques

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: That could be an interesting adventure group. How many people have to join now? Hope the adventure starts soon.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    cool, now, i think that should be enough......there are 6 people, and it seems i am teh only person from the kingdom hearts worlds........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back