• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Hearts (A Pokemon/ Kingdom Hearts RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (lol, sorry Randall-kun, when me and DM RP, we do a sort of fanfic type of roleplay, so that's why we put a complete space underneath. I'll shake that habit out of my mind.)

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    (no prob, i dont use caps adn periods because it will slow down my typing, and i get some words messed up because i type fast, thats why i mess up words like "adn", or "htats", ok? and if its alright, im just gonna delete my posts, hey, ive got other rp's going :D)

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
    Years
    I was traveling through Johto when I saw several Heartless around stealing pokemon and people's heart "Heartless! But why they are here? I thought that they are in a different world from here..." I thought. But then anything could happen so I pulled out my keyblade and started killing them. They fell down easily since they were just low-class Heartless. After I finished taking out the Heartless. I saw a man cloaked man in black saying that the worlds are now connected and disappeared. I wondered what does that sentence means while looking for more trainers to beat while going to Goldenrod City to take the train to Saffron because a friend of mine in One Island called me and said that He found something strange....

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: hmm... this rp has started strange. the story is some kind of... short... and Ash?s Apr. your post and fast fight with heartless is too fast for me. Sry everyone, but i quit now. I don?t like this style of rp. Have much fun everyone!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    DM8000, I am sorry but without caps and periods you will never advance within RPs. Alot of RPs have RP samples before you can join....you will never get in without proper grammer.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Yeah, I think I was finished with this RP before it even started. It was just one of those small-time things I wanted to test out my new character for, but I doubt this is worth my time. Bye!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric flew on his Crobat to Pallet Town, and went into the center to the portal to Traverse town, he saw Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie fighting off some Heartless, and Eric killed the Heartless, and out came the Guard Armor, Eric took this heartless on by himself, and defeated it, and then it became Opposite armor, and Eric beat it again, Leon gave him two Summons for defeating the heartless, one would be Simba, and the other would be Rukario. Eric sealed the keyhole, and went out of the portal, and flew off on his Crobat.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    You make a good point Randall-Kun, this definitely looks like a shaky RP to me, but I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you on the post count thing. I know several people who did some great RPing with a post count of under 100. Take for instance Kagome-san's performrance in 'Pok?mon Academy' (Started out with a post count of 49), Deadly Aim's writing in 'Project PS' (Started out with a post count of under 10) and Spirit's Fire's writing in the 'PTL' RP (Also some of his very first posts). So basically what I'm saying is; you can't tell a person's skill by his/her post count. That's what RP samples are for. Also, even a short plot with little description can be pulled of if there are enough experienced RPers willing to support and expand upon it.

One_Winged_Angel, I'd seriously suggest that you spend a bit more time thinking about the plot and spend a lot more time describing your surroundings when RPing. There are several good RPing guides to help you with that. Check the 'Useful links for RPers' thread that has been stickied here.

Oh, and sorry if anything of the above sounds rude, I seem to have a hard time at expressing myself diplomatically at times.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Hmm...I think One_Winged_Angel is ignoring you Randall-Kun....

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric landed in the ruins of Alph, he walked into the portal. The Queen of Hearts sentenced Eric to death for leading the Heartless into her kingdom, and Eric DID NOT DO IT! Eric said "I DID NOT DO ANYTHING!" The queen shouted "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!". Card soldiers surrounded Eric, and Eric Summoned Rukario and Simba, and then kicked them in the crotch to defeat tem, then, he was on his way to the bizarre room, an saw Alice, and Eric knew that Trickmaster, a heartless, was behind what the Queen blamed him for. Eric summoned Rukario and Simba and then whacked The Trickmaster's head to defeat it. Eric sealed the Keyhole, and got out of the portal and it disappeared.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:That was by far the worst post I have seen you post One_Winged_Angel. I'll show you what a real post should look like.

IC:I couldn't believe my eyes when I stepped through the keyhole that appeared so breifly in Bevelle, that I was now trapped in another dimension.
    A completely different place, with completely new dangers.
    No Ahrimna's or Pailika's to worry about in this world.
    What amused me, was that in this world, it was not fierce, and mutated monsters to battle, but toons.
    Bright, Colorful toons.
    Even the heartless I saw wandering past me, as though they couldn't see me, seemed quite a joke.
    I sat down on large, grey stone, that seemed too sad for the beautiful scenery.
    Something I couldn't quite name rushed past me. It seemed to be a man...made of a card?
    I stood up quickly, and when I did, the whole place began to swirl, like a blender, getting faster and faster, until I landed with a sickening crack on the black and white checkered tile.
    "Oof!" I said as my hip connected with the floor abruptly.
    I peered from my now shagged, long indigo hair, which had fallen into my face.
    I saw no end to this realm.
    Checkered tile flew from where I was to the end of my vision, making a sort of illusion, I couldn't quite make out.
    After staring for the end of this room for a fair few minutes, I decided that instead of making my head spin, I'd walk around this place instead, and as that thought passed, a whole army of the card men ran past me at an urgent pace.
    I would've laughed at the sight, but the cartoonish spears were pointing right at me, and I decided that I'd rather let someone else find out if they were made of rubber.

OOC:Sorry if it's hard to read, but OWA, we're trying to help you, but everything we say seems to go into one ear, and out the other. See if you can learn something about roleplaying from my post. It's not as good as the first post I did on Pokemon Revalations, but it's at least better than the posts I've seen here so far.

Ash's Apprentice

The Entei Hunter!
    Years
    'Whoa! I've heard of it before that it was big but not this big!!' I thought of the building that loomed over me.It was the Pokemon Network Center on One Island.It's a building that is the center of connection between Kanto,Johto,Hoenn and Orre Region.My train of thoughts were broken when I heard Celio calling my name.Celio was a friend of Bill who I helped when I was in my Sevii Island journey. Basically he was the person who runs and maintain the connection between all region of the world."So,what did you call me for again?" I asked .Celio then explained that Heartless reading has become more and more stronger and that the Heartless now are of high class such as Defender,Invisible,Wyvern and Wizard and that portals to other world have opened but as soon as a portal opened it was closed immediately and sent me off on a mission to close portals with a gadget called Portal Locator. This nifty thing locates portal that are still open.As soon as I told my Charizard to Fly me to Vermillion city the gadget beeped and told me that it detected a portal at The Ruin of Alph."Alright Charizard our next destination is The Ruins of Alph!" I shouted to Charizard and off we go to The Ruins of Alph

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back