• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/Kh3 [past theories of it, anyway] RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    If you're going to OOC this much, you need to make an OOC thread in the lounge so this doesn't get closed

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Sol
    Description:

Personality: Sol finds no interest in PKMN battles, but is surprisingly good at it. Though he could care less about his battling career, he loves his pokemon dearly. Sol prefers fighting by himself. Sol can be quiet but never shuts up and likes to be the center of attention when it comes to his friends.
    History: Sol was born in Terra Town/Twinleaf town. He started out sorta lonely, and hated to leave his house. Coincedentally when he started middle school he was popular for some reason. Little did he know that he was quite handsome.
    Alignment: Good
    Pokemon: Poliwrath, Torterra, Pidgeot, Arcanine, Raichu, Scizor
    Weapon: Two Across Keyblade

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    O.K., the odds for the bad people aren't very good. The good people have 6 members and the evil people have 2. Come on, it's not fair for the bad guys, at 2 or 3 more people have to be Evil for it to be fair.

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Can you at least tell us when you're gonna start the rp? Cause' I think we have enough people and if other people join in the middle of the rp, then we can add them in to the story at a convinient point.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    Name: Mark Nelson
    Description:Is skinny but has a slight build he always wears a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans. He has spiky brown hair and blue eyes also.
    Personality: Like to make jokes and only looks out for himself but he will not let evil win in the end. He is also happy most of the time
    History:during his childhood he has seen the wrongs in both good and evil and will help both if it is in his best intrest.
    Alignment: Neutral
    Pokemon:Charizard, Gyrados, Roserade, Dragonite, Toxicroak,Gengar
    Weapon: A KeyBlade that changes color as he goes through his adventure

Last edited:

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Great, but you might wanna make an OOC thread in the Lounge so this thread dosen't get closed and you should so it soon.

DrazenHayato

The Impact
    Years
  • Name: Draco Savage
    Description:

Personality: Many people think he doesn't care about his pokemon, but he does but the people that know that are his friends and family. His analytical skill and cautious nature often make him calm and calculating.
    History: Draco was first introduced to pokemon when he was six years old he parents were famous pokemon trainers. He would always play with their pokemon and when he was eight they started training him to be a great pokemon trainer. When he was ten they gave him a riolu.
    Alignment:Neutral
    Pokemon: Lucario, Garchomp, Blazekien, Sceptile, Empolen, Electivire
    Weapon: Shadow Staff

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • (so, you are also... ACCEPTED!)
    Let's start, then.

Eric Daimon had just made it to Twinleaf Town, and found the Portal to Terra Town. He didn't hesitate to jump into it. Then, he noticed there was about to be an earthquake, and he thought "Aw.. NO!", and out came some Shadows and Dusks. Eric's Keyblade appeared and he defeated them with ease. Then, out from beneath came a large humanoid Heartless made of Rock, Ice, and Steel. Eric's Pokemon were so scared from the earthquake that they wouldn't come out of their Pokeballs. He then said "You've GOT to be kidding me!" He then cast Water on the Rock Part, Fire on the Ice, and Thunder on the Steel section. The monstrosity was stunned, and Eric separated it into thirds by attacking it mercilessly. The Earthquake ended, and the Heartless fought back. Eric then blocked most of its hits and used Cure on himself. The Heartless then fell over on the ground and exploded. Eric picked up a Steel Orb (orbs are the new Gems/Charms) and ran from the explosion. Eric can now Summon Registeel and go into Forest Drive Form (a drive from with Sceptile with the Jungle King and Fairy Harp Keyblades. When in forest form, Eric's clothing have a simlar color scheme to Sceptile. His attack and Magic power go up, although not as much as his speed. His defense goes down ever so slightly, though.) Eric then talked to some citizens and asked them what happened. They said things like "If you live here, you'll get used to it." or "Relax, it's not the apocalypse." Eric then bought some Potions to heal himself and his Pokemon, but would save them. Eric then looked into the hole where the Heartless came from, and sealed what seemed to be a Keyhole. He then tried to look for the portal, but it had moved due to the tremors.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    I took the liberty of creating the OOC thread myself, since One Winged wouldn't do it. I'm not posting until i have enough information to make a decent post. As far as i can tell this is just aimless fighting... we need background... a setting... and a motive before we can start an RP

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125457
    Thats the OOC, please go there so we can discuss this

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    As Ryu started down from a cliff in Terra Town, he noticed some Neoshadow Heartless in the distance. He unsheathed his Keyblade from it's sheath and started down the mountain. As he got close to the 2 Neoshadows, 3 Armor Knight Heartless rushed in on foot. Ryu quickly disposed of the Heartless by slicing and dicing them into "oblivion". "Pathetic Heartless." said Ryu as he sheathed his Keyblade back in. "The only thing that can control them is a wielder of a Dark Keyblade" said Ryu as he looked towards his own Keyblade. "One like this." said Ryu as he noticed the Armor Orb on the ground that he just picked up. Ryu can now go into Armor Drive Mode (mode from Aggron using Oblivion and Guardian Soul Keyblades. In Armor Drive, Ryu is covered with armor plating, similar to Aggron's, with a hole for Ryu's head where the mouth should be. His defense and attack increases but his speed stays the same.)

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Eric then saw the portal, still moving, and jumped through it. He then said "Wow... That was a serious PAIN! I wonder where my Girlfriend is? I hope Giovanni didn't have anything to do with her disappearance." Eric then thought he saw Mewtwo, and said "WHOA! Sweet Arceus. How did... Aw..", but his mind was only messing around with him for a quick second. Eric then realized that Gonzap, and King Ash had also disappeared along with his girlfriend. (Alright, where should we head next, guys?).

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    I took the liberty of creating the OOC thread myself, since One Winged wouldn't do it. I'm not posting until i have enough information to make a decent post. As far as i can tell this is just aimless fighting... we need background... a setting... and a motive before we can start an RP

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125457
    Thats the OOC, please go there so we can discuss this

I agree with Evkay out of nowhere you guys just start fighting and casting spells. I need to know a little more before posting.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Sol stared out into space from his favorite spot. The bridge in the middle of town. His pokemon had been recently released and were playing around. A man looked down on him from a building. He held up his hand and instantly Sol knew their was a Heartless nearby. He flipped back and brought out his Keyblade. There were dozens, maybe hundreds of them. His pokemon began to attack as Sol went to fighting himself. Soon after he was done the man ran off. "I'll need to report this... It seems they're getting stronger..."

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Since the time that the strange portals came out of nowhere, Cyro has been preparing for his departure. His main goal was to investigate the cause of the portals and why people start disappearing. He would sometimes wonder why some hermit would give him an artifact, which he called it the Arctic Shield.

The ports in this region was closed due to the unexplainable events that happened. He had no other choice but to ride on his Wailord. His first stop is on Terra Town. This was the place that started it all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    unless someone posts whats suppose to be going on in this RP, i'm gonna withdraw -_-

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Uh, same. We've asked you repeatedly to tell us what we are supposed to be doing, but you and everyone else keeps mindlessly posting with no goal in sight.
    RPs are not melees, they need to have some sense of direction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back