• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/Kh3 [past theories of it, anyway] RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    I'll explain it. Basically, there are two groups of Bad guys. The Trainer Organization, who have been defeated before, and Team Rocket, who is also helped by Team Galactic. The Heartless are dark creatures with no heart that only destroy. The only thing that they'll listen to a wielder of a Dark Keyblade and and the only thing that can destroy them is a Keyblade, staff,(magic) or a shield. The good guys are being helped by Team Snagem, and have Mewtwo to help them in times of dire need. The evil guys have Deoxys, Mewtwo's rival, to help them in times of dire need. The King, Ash Ketchum have misteriously dissapeared for an unknown reason. The good guys are now trying to get rid of the Trainer Organization and Team Rocket, while the Organization and TR themselves are fighting for dominance.However, some REAL members of the evil groups have started to pay closer attention to the good guys and are out to elimate them. Evkay, since you're posted as Evil, you are trying to get rid of the good guys. and Kat, since you're good,(for now)you have to try and find the other members of the good team and defeat members of Team Rocket or The Trainer Orginazation. And as for motives, people have different reasons for doing things. You guys have to have your own motives for doing what you're doing now. If you don't have a motive, then why are you doing it? That's my explanation of the plot.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    -_- I read the plot, hunnie. And I played Kingdom Hearts when it first came out. All that means nothing. We still don't have any directives. "Seal the portals" is not enough of a direction. If you'll notice, in Team Havoc, Evan tells us "now we go to the hotel". That's a directive.

So far, all that's happened is people have been running amok and killing Heartless. Oh, and getting Drive Forms. No one has made any attempt to find the others in their group, let alone seal the portal, which is allegedly what we are supposed to be doing.

How do battles work? We have weapons, yeah, but then where do our Pokemon come in? I do not have enough information to make a post that will surpass one paragraph, and, unless necessary to advance the plot, I refrain from typing any less than four paragraphs.

I think I'll wait for One_Winged to share his opinion on the matter, since it is his RP and all. Until then, I'll call it like I see it, and I see it as being pointless fighting.

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    Battles are pretty easy. Ya, weapons are used for attacking Heartless and any other creatures introduced in the rp that aren't Pokemon. And Pokemon will be used in Pokemon battles between trainers and or battles with wild Pokemon IF Wild Pokemon are part of the rp. Directives are kind of complicated. If you're by yourself currently in the rp, you have to make your own directives like, "I better go find the others." or, "I gotta kill these Heartless!" or something like that.

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Fine, whatever, I give. I'll go along with this thing for now. -_- In the future, let's post OOC in the OOC thread. That's what it's there for. I would have posted there but no one checks it. -_-

IC:

Twinleaf Town. It was a quiet paradise. Enveloped in green, Twinleaf was the perfect place to relax. New trainers received one of three starting Pokemon at the lab. Every day, kids could be seen bidding farewell to their parents, who were often either sobbing hysterically or pinching the chubby cheeks of their daughter's new Piplup. Houses were quaint, usually made of wood. Despite being simple, the houses really were quite charming.

In one such house, a small-framed boy peered out the window. Blue-green eyes stared through half-closed lids. They stood out in contrast to the black eyeliner under his eyes. A black hat topped his head, transforming into spiky ebony hair as you went down his face. He wore a white tee-shirt, simple if not for the intricate black design that wrapped around his shoulder. Underneath was a tight-fitting charcoal-colored shirt with three quarter length sleeves. He wore blue jeans which fell just below the waistband of his boxers. The finishing touch was the dog tags draped around his neck. A Gengar clung to his leg. This boy was Akihiko Ikeda, a quiet teen who seemed to lack masculinity in any form. That is, until he began to fight.

"Gengar...should we go check out that Portal..?" His voice was apathetic, a tone which perfectly matched his facial expression. The Pokemon gave a swift nod, grasping Akihiko's hand in his, leading him out the door. They walked quietly for the most part, the only noises being Aki's gentle trudge, and Gengar's occasional grunt. There, in front of them, was the portal. To where, they hadn't a clue. But they would find out, together. Tightly clasping Gengar's chubby fist, Aki stepped through the portal.

The pain was immense. It felt like his body was being ripped apart. Aki gritted his teeth together, squeezing his eyes shut. His breathing grew heavier. The pressure on his skull alone was enough to cause him to cry out. Suddenly, the feeling subsided. He felt like he was going to puke. Now I know how astronauts must feel... he thought, going to press his hand against his stomach. What he found would shock him. In his hand was a giant, red and white striped key. He blinked, a blank expression on his face. Gengar was firmly attached to his other hand. But that wasn't all that had changed.

A generous helping of black eyeliner had been applied to his already heavily-lined eyes. His dog tags had been replaced in favor of black string, wrapped haphazardly around his thin, white neck. His clothes were more simple, a black tee shirt and black pants now adorning his body. His fingernails were also smothered in black fingernail polish.

Instantly, he felt violated. His face flushed red as he blinked back tears. Who had changed his clothes? Where was he? And how was he supposed to get back? All these questions swarmed his brain as he picked up Gengar in his arms and pressed his cheek against the ghost's squishy body.

"I want...to go home..." he mumbled, two tears running down his smooth cheeks. Gengar lightly patted his master's head. It wasn't long before Aki found himself in trouble. Around him were nearly a dozen shadows.

"What...are they..?" he whimpered. "They aren't Pokemon.." His breath escaped him at that point. He was far too scared to speak. One approached him slowly before leaping at him. Akihiko closed his eyes and braced himself.

"Ak.....o..."

He was dying. He figured he was, at least. After all, he was beginning to hear voices.

"Aki....ko...."

Was that his name? Was he...going to heaven..?

"Akihiko...."

It was definitely his name. A smooth, male voice was speaking his name softly. This was it. Proof he was in heaven.

"Akihiko...use the Keyblade."

Akihiko's grip on the key tightened. Was this thing a Keyblade? He didn't know what else the voice could have meant. In an instant, he thrust the thing in front of him, which collided directly with the Shadow that had rushed him. It went straight through the creature to the other side of its body. The black form disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Aki blinked. He was safe. That is, until the others decided to take revenge for their fallen comrade. Instinct took over. In one fluid movement, Akihiko swept the key through three of the monsters' tiny bodies. He felt a small pang in his heart, feeling guilty for killing them. Another leapt at the back of his head. He spun around and slashed through it with his blade. Three more. Another two. Soon, the monsters that had threatened him were gone.

Akihiko panted, collapsing to his knees. It was the worst feeling, having killed small creatures. Having killed them to survive, another part of his brain added. He was so worn out, he barely felt Gengar tugging lightly at his shirt. Aki's eyes fluttered open, settling on a black sphere where the original creature once stood. He felt a warmth emanating from it. Reaching out, he wrapped his fingers around it and pulled it close to his chest. Once more, he heard the voice in his brain.

"Akihiko Ikeda...I am Darkrai. I shall help you fulfill your destiny. With that Dark Orb you now hold in your hand, you will be able to summon me. Together, we will fight. Soon, you will realize your true power."

With that, the voice ended. For some reason, Akihiko felt safe with the orb. He tucked it away, hiding it on his belt with his Pokeballs. Standing, he turned to his right, noticing a figure in the distance. Maybe...maybe he knew how to get back. With that thought, Aki began to slowly approach the figure, Gengar by his side.

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/Kh3 [past theories of it, anyway] RP)
    Akihiko Ikeda gained the ability to summon Darkrai in battle!

OOC: Also, the figure I mentioned is Evkay's character. :] And...let's face it, Darkrai is perfect for Aki-chan. I also plan on him only getting Darkrai, maybe one more summon, but I highly doubt it. Hope it's okay I got him early. I just thought it'd be cool. xD Oh, but he won't actually summon Darkrai for a while. He'll just speak to him. So don't worry. :]

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    As Ryu noticed two figures in the distance, he jumped over and saw that one of the figures was Sai, but who was the other one? He didn't recognize the figure, so he decided to see who he was. Then, he saw he had a Keyblade in his hand. "A wielder of the Keyblade..." said Ryu as he got very close to the figure. Ryu also saw that he had a Pokemon at his side. "A wielder of the Keyblade and a Pokemon Trainer. Apparently, you're not an ordinary person, are you?" asked Ryu as he took out his Keyblade towards the figure. Though the figure seemed ok, Ryu kept his Keyblade pointed strongly at the figure's neck.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric then talked to Registeel through the Orb, saying "I'll call you when I need your help. It might be soon, but I'm not sure." Registeel then said "Okay, Then, I'll be, y'know, in here, don't hesitate to call me out." Suddenly, a Rocket Grunt jumped from a bush and said "HEY! YOU! WE'RE GOING TO NEED YOU!" Eric then said "I'm not THAT stupid. You realize that, right? Well, I won't go down without a FIGHT! Rhyperior! ATTACK!". The Grunt said "Muk, get him!" Rhyperior roared loudly "RRRRRRRRHYYYYYYYYYY!" Eric then said "Alright... ROCK WRECKER!", and the Grunt said "Muk... use your Thunder attack!" The Grunt made a BIG mistake. Ground-types like Rhyperior were immune to electric attacks. Rhyperior then shouted "PERIOR!", and shot a huge rock from its hands at Muk. Muk was defeated, and the Grunt returned it to its Pokeball. Eric then said "YEAH! YOU BETTER RUN! MAY ARCEUS SMITE YOU!". Registeel, inside the orb, said "Why didn't you call me? I would've beaten that Muk to a pulp!" Eric then said "I don't know....", and stayed in Twinleaf for a while. (Where should we go now?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    (ooc: I'll try and provide as much background and scenery i can to establish some sort of setting and starting point. And by the way, i had permission to bunny Kat's character a little bit.)

Sai stood with a smug look on his face. A snowy white Glaceon stood at his side with a blank, and almost sinister look on its face. He stood atop a distance away from the battle, grinning with pleasure as the boy slashed through the heartless whom Sai had sent to attack. As the boy finished, Sai walked forward slowly.

"This new kid... he's only been in our world for a short while and is already unafraid to kill. He has great potential...I think i'll put that potential to the test." Sai thought to himself as he slowly approached his target.

Suddenly from the corner of his eye, an enraged boy ran towards Sai's new play toy, holding his keyblade towards the boy's neck.

"Ryu..." Sai cursed in his mind "Ryu. Stand down." Sai said scornfully to the enraged Ryu. "I'm on special order from Giovanni to inspect this one...Now...lets see why Giovanni likes you so much." Sai said with a grin.

Sai thrust his hand out parallel to the ground and the black keyblade formed in his palms. He then held it straight in front of him and looked down to his Glaceon.

"Glaceon, its time. Arctic Form" Sai instructed to his pokemon.

A blinding light enveloped Sai's body as he quickly went through the transformation. As the light dissipated, Sai was revealed to now have all white clothes, similar to a tuxedo, and a keyblade resembling an long sharp icicle. The light reflected off small pieces of ice that gently fell off him, causing them to sparkle in the sun. Sai wasted no time in letting the boy gawk at the new form's elegant appearance.

He rushed towards the boy, swinging down. The boy raised his keyblade blocking the hit and sending him sliding backwards. Sai rushed after him without skipping a beat, swinging vertically as the boy jumped back, narrowly dodging but feeling the effect of a chilling breeze as it slashed near his torso. Following for the finishing blow, Sai leaned in and dashed at him with lightning speed but stopped short, being within whispering distance of the boy's ear.

"I know a lot about you, Akihiko Ikeda. If you wish to know more, then travel to Snowpoint city. More will be explained." Sai whispered to him. Sai then jumped back, holding his palm out towards Aki.

"Come on, Ryu. Our work here is done for now." Sai called back to Ryu.

"Icy Wind." Sai said calmly, and with that, vanished with a blinding flurry of ice and snow.

(OOC: Sai revealed his Arctic Form! His combination form with Glaceon. It greatly increases his magic strength and reveals the Diamond Dust keyblade. While using it, he has the same physical capabilities as normal, though in a normal fight he would normally be using attacks such as Blizzard, Hail, and Ice Beam and such.)

Last edited:

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    "..., I'm not finsihed with you. But a wielder of the Keyblade deserves a chance. First, you will have to meet me and Sai in Snowpoint City. Then, once, you've learned how to use your Keyblade, If you want to know more power, then come to the Spear Pillar alone. Then I'll see if you deserve to use that blade. Salamence, Fly me out of here." said Ryu as he sent out his Salamence, got on his Salamence and said one last thing before he left. "Fire Blast." said Ryu as Salamence shot a powerful blast of fire towards Akihiko. By the time that he got up, Ryu was gone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: Charley... why would you say spear pillar after i just said Snowpoint in my previous post... i'm trying to establish some sense of organization here and you managed to destroy it in less than 3 sentences. Can we figure something out here?

DON'T RESPOND IN THIS CHAT. GO TO THE OOC THREAD.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Lost in thought, Akihiko walked briskly towards the far-off figure. He wanted to catch up to whoever it was before they left. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed something move swiftly towards him. Before he had a chance to react, he found himself in yet another predicament. The object quickly revealed itself to be a boy around his own age, maybe older. The boy held a giant key in his hand, which had found its way under Aki's neck. What had Darkrai called these things...Keyblades? Aki simply remembered what his own weapon had done to these creatures from before. Once more, he squeezed his eyes shut and braced himself for his beheading, a soft whimper escaping his lips.

"Ryu. Stand down." Aki tentatively opened one eye. Another boy had appeared while he wasn't looking. He seemed vaguely like the figure Akihiko had been pursuing. "I'm on special order from Giovanni to inspect this one...Now...lets see why Giovanni likes you so much," the boy continued, grinning.

"Glaceon, its time. Arctic Form," he instructed to his pokemon. A flash of light enveloped the boy's body. Akihiko squinted, raising one arm to his eyes, blinded by the bright rays. When the light dissipated, he lowered his fist, coming face to face with a boy that screamed refinement. It was unmistakably the boy from earlier, the one who had saved him, but he was different. He now wore all white, and the black blade he once carried in his hand now was blue in hue. He let Aki take in the change. That pause was short-lived, however.

Akihiko found the boy rushing towards him, delivering a downwards slash, to which Akihiko responded by lifting his own black keyblade above his head, blocking the potentially fatal hit. The hit sent the other hurtling backwards. That too, was short-lived. The boy rushed him once more, swinging vertically. Aki jumped to avoid the hit, but he still felt the cold air against his stomach as the force threw his shirt upwards. The other charged again. Just as it looked like Aki was done for, the boy leaned in, lips lightly grazing his ear.

"I know a lot about you, Akihiko Ikeda. If you wish to know more, then travel to Snowpoint city. More will be explained," he whispered to Aki. He then jumped back, holding his palm out towards Aki. Aki swallowed, panting nervously.

"Come on, Ryu. Our work here is done for now," the boy he just fought called back to the one called Ryu. "Icy Wind," he said calmly, and with that, vanished with a blinding flurry of ice and snow. Ryu turned to Aki.

"...I'm not finished with you. But a wielder of the Keyblade deserves a chance. Salamence, fly me out of here." The Salamence obeyed, but not before sending a blast of fire Aki's way. The boy dodged, but barely. When he looked up, both boys were gone.

Akihiko collapsed on the ground, panting heavily. He had just wanted to explore, that was all. And somehow, he got himself into this horrible situation. Tears began to fall from his green eyes. Gengar lightly tapped his head.

"Oh, Darkrai," Aki sobbed. "Darkrai, what do I do? Do I go? Do I stay?" His voice quivered as he removed the Dark Orb from his belt.

"Akihiko...You must go. This is your destiny. That boy holds information. Information you seek. Now, head to Snowpoint. I shall guide you."

"Thank you...Darkrai." When Darkrai's voice subsided, a portal appeared. "Well, Gengar...here goes nothing..." With that, he stepped into the portal like he had before, without any semblance of hesitation.

Once more, the pain of the transport overwhelmed him. Though, after what he almost had to endure, feeling like he was going to lose what little he had had to eat seemed meaningless. In a flash, he was back on the ground. Once more, his outfit had changed. His shaggy black hair billowed over a topless hat, which covered his ears. A sleeveless top of the same color and texture adorned his abdomen. Atop that was a brown jacket with fur trim. His hands were covered by black fingerless gloves. Gengar, too, had a tiny coat on his pudgy body.

"Well...here we are...Now...let's find that boy..."

OOC: You...all should follow us to Snowpoint. That way, all the good guys can meet up. :]
    Also, Charley, please don't bunny my character. You can say you shot flame at me, but you can't say it actually hit me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    A whirl of ice and wind swarmed around on a high snow covered rooftop in Snowpoint City. Sai appeared, sitting lazily against a chimney stack with Glaceon at his side, waiting for his new toy to appear. Sai scanned the town for any sign of activity, but for the most part the town was quiet. Few people were out in the town, due to the sudden mysterious appearance of the violent heartless and Team Rocket's recent activity.

"This boy...theres a reason that Giovanni wants him. Even that senile old fool can see that Aki has amazing potential. I'll have to make sure he joins me and is completely loyal... else my master plan wont work..."
    Sai thought to himself.

Suddenly a dark void appeared in the center of Snowpoint as the awaited visitor emerged. Alone for the time being. Sai knew he had to act fast. He immediately stood up and returned Glaceon to its pokeball and leaped high off the roof and landed gracefully near Aki. Sai skipped the formalities and cut straight to the chase. Sai's Black Oath Keeper appeared with a flash of light into his hands and was pointed directly at Sai's face before he even had time to take in his surroundings.

"I'm going to make this quick." he said to Aki in a calm tone. "You are one of the few chosen... no... Elite people on the Earth. Those who bear the keyblade have insurmountable strength only rivaled by other Keyblade Masters. Giovanni wishes you to join us in our quest to take control of this world and has sent me, First Class General Nasai Copland in his wake."

Sai clutched his fist shut, causing the keyblade to disappear into a mess of sparkles and light then turned his arm to the side, pointing it at a small tree next to them. His hand proceeded to light up a pale blue and shoot a barrage of icicles into the nearby forest, shredding the trees and causing some to collapse and fall.

"Join us, and I can teach you that and more. Let me take you under my wing. You will learn all about this land and how to master your keyblade and your pokemon. You will become a power to be feared throughout the land and no one shall have greater strength than us." Sai paused at the realization that he had let slip "us" instead of saying Giovanni. His eyes cautiously crawled from side to side as he scanned the area and stepped away from Aki.

"I've spent too long here. Think about your decision and tell me when you are ready. I'll be watching your every move. When you've decided, simply call my name. Now... those other punks should be on their way... I must leave you with a small parting gift." Sai said as he continued to back up into the center of town. He reached his hand high into the air and snapped his fingers.

"Come out, Heartless. Give a nice warm welcome to our soon approaching visitors from Twinleaf and entertain our new little friend here." Sai called out with a laugh as hoards of little black heartless began to appear around the city. He smirked and made direct eye contact with Aki.

"This is perfect... using these kids to locate the keyholes for me... I can use their distractions to kill Giovanni while he's off guard and assume control. Then seek out my true ideals... finding where Dialga and Palkia are hidden. And when i do, i'll seal away the Luster Orb and Adamant Orb with my own keyblade, giving me full control over space and time. And with this I can erase all of the other Keyblade masters from history except for Aki and Myself... and finally control both worlds with an iron fist as I merge them together slowly..." Sai thought to himself with eyes full of hatred and hunger for power.

"Now don't go dying on me, Aki! I have big plans for you..." Sai said with an uncharacteristically malicious and almost sadistic tone. Sai leaped to a nearby roof top to watch the impending battle with the other pokemon trainers that would soon appear through the portal to Snowpoint.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric then flew to Snowpoint City, and found the Portal. When he got in, he was a tan bear cub with his hat and Pokeballs. When he got there, Kenai had just been transformed into a bear on a mountain peak He then slowly climbed his way up. He then noticed the landscape and said "Wow... This place is huge, but I sense some Heartless nearby. Kenai was surrounded by Neoshadow Heartless and Eric's keyblade appeared in his left paw, and he cast Thunder on them. Kenai thanked him, and asked "Who are you, and what WERE those things?" Eric said "I'm Eric, and those were Heartless. They've been appearing lately in many worlds, and you are?" Kenai said his name and clumsily slid down. Eric followed.

Last edited:

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    As Ryu made it to Snowpoint City, he went down and saw a familiar face as he got close. But who was the one the one rolling down the hill?
    "Apparently even those of the Keyblade are affected by other world's effects." said Ryu as he walked out from the shadows., unchanged. "Eric Daemon, I presume?" asked Ryu as he unsheathed his Keyblade. "I recognize your terrified face from the Sevii Islands. Too bad you had to survive then. I guess I'll have to finish the job." said Ryu as he pointed his Keyblade towards Eric and started to charge.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    "Loooooooord...."

Lately, Wailord has been very restless. It's not because of the roughness of the ocean, or of whirlpools. Cyro had seen dark shapes swimming around his Wailord, he presumed that they're just pokemons. But as he examined closer, he had a sinking feeling that somethings bad gonna happen. "Be still..." he said to Wailord. Wailord stopped swimming.

Suddenly, 5 mysterious creatures burst out of the water. They're shapeless and disfigured, and they mean only one thing. "Heartless!" Cyro said in a surprised tone. The Heartless suddenly shoots something like you gonna be sick of. Cyro quickly reacted, "Bronzong, Safeguard now!". A bell shaped pokemon appeared from It's pokeball, quickly emanates green light. But It had no effect on the projectiles, quickly hit Bronzong and fainted. Cyro watched in despair as his Bronzong plunged in the waters. "But why?! Bronzong's Safeguard never fails yet..." The Heartless shoots again, this time directly at Cyro"

Now he thought of it, he quickly uncovered the Arctic Shield and raised it over his head. "This better work..." As the shield illuminates and fired some kind of laser beam.

Surprisingly, the attacks froze and rebounded towards thier owners. The ice shards punctured the Heartless and they quickly dissappeared. Quickly, he covered the shield and returned Bronzong to it's pokeball. "Gosh, some shield." he said as he patted Wailord. "We better change our course, too dangerous if we continued." He checked his Pokenav soughting for the nearest town. "Snowpoint City...home..." this reminds Cyro of good old times.

"I hope I can still see the Temple there..."

Trainer Kat

Years
    As Akihiko stood there, he felt the snow drift down his jacket, sending a chill along his spine. He'd never experienced cold as extreme as this. And now, it seemed, he would be forced to wait in this horrendous weather, and all for what? So that this boy could attack him once more..? It didn't seem logical. In fact, it defied everything Aki had taught himself in the past. In a flash, the boy from earlier landed in front of the already quivering Akihiko, causing the dark-haired boy to jump nearly a foot in the air. To make matters worse, Akihiko found himself on the not-so-friendly end of the boy's black Keyblade.

"I'm going to make this quick." he said to Aki in a calm tone. "You are one of the few chosen... no... Elite people on the Earth. Those who bear the keyblade have insurmountable strength only rivaled by other Keyblade Masters. Giovanni wishes you to join us in our quest to take control of this world and has sent me, First Class General Nasai Copland in his wake."

"G-Giovanni..?" Akihiko stammered. "T-Team Rocket Giovanni..? He...wants...me?" He swallowed harshly. The thought of being sought out by Team Rocket's head did not sit well with Akihiko. He didn't want to get involved with them. Especially not when he was being threatened with yet another beheading.

The other clenched his fist. The Keyblade, once pointed at Akihiko's tender throat, had now evaporated in a flashy show of ice crystals and light. Nasai then pointed his hand at a tree, unleashing a barrage of icicles into the forest, shredding the once majestic trees. His power...it was...immense. Aki bit his bottom lip. He was way over his head. If this...Nasai...character could do that to a whole forest, there was no telling what he could do to frail Aki.

"Join us, and I can teach you that and more. Let me take you under my wing. You will learn all about this land and how to master your Keyblade and your Pokemon. You will become a power to be feared throughout the land and no one shall have greater strength than us." He took a step away from Aki, who responded with a worried stare. Gengar glared threateningly at the intruder. Who was he to scare Akihiko?

Aki would be the first to admit that power sounded excellent right now. Currently, he felt totally defenseless. He hadn't a clue how to properly utilize the power that allegedly rested in this oversized Key. He didn't even know how to retrieve it now that it had disappeared. But was it worth the association with Giovanni?

"I've spent too long here. Think about your decision and tell me when you are ready. I'll be watching your every move. When you've decided, simply call my name. Now... those other punks should be on their way... I must leave you with a small parting gift." Sai said as he continued to back up into the center of town. He reached his hand high into the air and snapped his fingers.

"Come out, Heartless. Give a nice warm welcome to our soon approaching visitors from Twinleaf and entertain our new little friend here." Sai called out with a laugh as hoards of little black heartless began to appear around the city. He smirked and made direct eye contact with Aki. Aki shuddered as his green hues connected with Nasai's. It felt like he was controlling him, in a way. He whimpered as the tiny shadows drew near.

"I don't...want to fight you..." he managed, stuttering in fear.

"Now don't go dying on me, Aki! I have big plans for you..." Sai said with an uncharacteristically malicious and almost sadistic tone.

"But...I..." Aki's knees quivered. They threatened to give way at any moment. He found his Keyblade clenched in his right fist. How it got there, he wouldn't know. But he was not one to question good fortune. As one Heartless leapt towards his head, he shut his eyes, instinctively thrusting out his Keyblade. The little creature died, a look of horror showing through its otherwise inexpressive face.

"I don't...want...to hurt you..." Tears began to form at the corners of his eyes. As more of them attacked, he dispatched them, feeling the deep hurt in the center of his heart. The organ physically ached. When the onslaught was seemingly over, Akihiko fell to the snowy ground, panting heavily as he clutched his heart. None of this was worth it. He just wanted to go home.

"N-Nasai!" He yelled, still kneeling on his knees and elbows, half-buried in the deep snow. "I...I want...I want to make...my decision." Hot tears fell down his cheeks, burning holes in the snow. "I...I'll join you..."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: Once again, Kat and I have discussed this and I have permission to bunny Aki through this fight.

Sai watched Aki fight. The boy's movements were movements of fear and desperation but still, there was some talent behind them. Aki had managed to clear a small hole in the heartless before the boy collapsed to his knees.

"N-Nasai!" He yelled, still kneeling on his knees and elbows, half-buried in the deep snow. "I...I want...I want to make...my decision." Hot tears fell down his cheeks, burning holes in the snow. "I...I'll join you..."

The sound of Aki's voice seemed to echo through the air, a sweet symphony to Sai's ears. The boy's weak and frail voice spoke words of pure bliss. 'I...I'll join you...' rang through Sai's ears. He stood up from the roof top and leaped high into the air and landed gracefully in front of the boy once again. Sai lifted his hand into the air, signaling the heartless to stop attacking the young boy and shift targets to the other keyblade master that had already appeared. Sai then looked down at the weeping boy and grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt and lifted him up to eye level.

"You'll join me? Those words are not so easily tossed around. Prove it to me. Prove to me that you will remain my pupil." Sai said, looking through narrow eyes, coldly into Aki's. Sai shoved the boy onto his feet and let him stumble back a few steps.

"You seem to have already lost your will to fight. Your key blade has vanished and you're defenseless. I wont let this stand. Close your eyes an imagine your danger. Manifest your fear, desire, and ambition in your head. Form it into a weapon in your mind and it shall become your keyblade." Sai said calmly.

Sai watched the boy think hard in his mind. The keyblade soon reappeared in the boy's hand.

"Excellent. Now. We'll begin. Before I accept you, I must know you truly mean it. I need to know that your alliance is true." Sai said in a soft monotone voice. He held his hand out to the side and formed the Oath Keeper in his right hand, parallel to the ground. He then swung the sleek looking keyblade so that it was still at his side but pointed towards Aki's body. With his free hand, Sai dropped a pokeball on the ground, releasing Glaceon.

"Glaceon, Arctic Form. We'll waste no time with this one. Aki... if you wish to live, you will learn to defend yourself. Release some of that power." Sai instructed to Aki. "Now. Glaceon, Arctic Form" He instructed to the small pokemon. Once again, Sai went through the magnificent transformation and once it was done, he stood shimmering in the sunlight as the ice crystals flowed off of him like a waterfall.

"Aki. Get used to this form, and respect it. Not only respect it, learn to fear it." Sai said to the fearful Aki calmly. "Now. Defend yourself. Prove you're worthy of me sparing your life."

Sai sped towards Aki and swung fast. Aki rushed to reach his keyblade up and block the hit but was knocked off guard and sent tumbling through the snow.

"Come on Aki! You'll need to do better!" Sai called as he leaped into the air to deal the finishing blow. Aki threw out his keyblade, knocking Sai away and sent him tumbling through the snow. "Excellent." Sai thought to himself. Sai continued the onslaught, slashing and attacking at Aki as the poor boy tried desperately to defend himself. Sai slashed relentlessly at the boy's keyblade, as sparks could be seen and the loud sound of metal against metal could be heard. Sai pushed the boy farther and father towards the tree line then knocked him against a tree. Sai held his blade to the boy's chest and said slowly and articulately.

"Ice Beam."

The tip of Sai's keyblade instantly began to freeze the boy against the tree as Aki slumped forward wearily, completely out of strength. Sai kept his blade held at Aki's chest.

"Akihiko Ikeda. Your life now rests in my hands. I could slaughter you right now but instead i'll give you t he option. I sense the power you have inside. Giovanni does not even know of this strength. Swear your life to me, Akihiko. Swear to me that you will forever by my subordinate. Once you swear, you can not go back. I'll teach you everything I know. Upon your swear, your inner abilities will be unleahed. Show me Aki. Swear to me and show me the power of your Drive Form. DO IT! OR ELSE BE SLAIN AGAINST THIS TREE!" Sai gave a slight nudge, pressing Aki into the tree, as he spoke to Aki in a calm tone but the voice rose in an increasingly eager and forceful tone.

"Excellent. The pressure should be pushing him to the edge. He'll reveal his form but he wont have the strength to continue. He is mine."
    Sai thought to himself as he cracked a small grin to the still pinned Aki.

"Show me, Aki. Show me your strength."

Charley Silent

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    As Ryu fired a massive Firaga towards Eric and Kenai, it collided with the snow and a lot of smoke had covered there location. "Figures." said Ryu as he went back up the hill. Once Ryu got back up, he saw Sai and Akihiko fighting with Aki pinned against a tree. "Show me, Aki. Show me your strength." said Sai as he was about to kill the boy. "SAI." shouted Ryu as he came in closer. "I know you want this kid to be your pupil, your subordinate, but there are still things he has to learn. He's not a Keyblade Master if he just wields the Keyblade. He has to know how to use it. And If you won't understand that, then I'll just have to make you." said Ryu as his Keyblade was pointed as Sai's neck.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric then shouted "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID! IF MY PARENTS WERE STILL ALIVE, YOU'D REGRET HURTING ME LIKE YOU DID!" Kenai asked "What happened?" Eric said "Somebody that once tried to KILL me is trying to get me. I'm not falling for it.". They kept on sliding down the mountain rapidly.

Trainer Kat

Years
    As if by command, Sai clutched the neck of Aki's turtleneck, lifting him to his feet. Though Akihiko's body was weak at first, he eventually found his footing, planting his quivering feet flat on the ground. This boy terrified him. At any moment, he could kill Aki, and he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. His bottom lip trembled, and he sunk his teeth into the soft flesh, willing it to stop shaking.

"You'll join me? Those words are not so easily tossed around. Prove it to me. Prove to me that you will remain my pupil." Sai said, looking through narrow eyes, coldly into Aki's. He released Akihiko with a shove. Aki stumbled backwards, narrowly avoiding a fall.

"What do you want me to do?!" Aki demanded, fear shining through his otherwise strong words. "I don't know what you want of me!"

"You seem to have already lost your will to fight. Your Keyblade has vanished and you're defenseless. I wont let this stand. Close your eyes and imagine your danger. Manifest your fear, desire, and ambition in your head. Form it into a weapon in your mind and it shall become your Keyblade."

Imagine his danger? Boy, that was easy. This...Nasai...was dangerous enough, Aki knew that. He could hurt him. He could hurt Gengar. And Aki couldn't stop him, even if he wanted to. He couldn't...do a thing. Hot tears stung his face once more. Clenching his fist, he wiped the water drops away before they had a chance to fall. His fear...desire...ambition....all of that rest with this boy. He feared him. But his wish for power was too strong to ignore. As this whirlwind of emotion overcame him, his Keyblade materialized, its dark shape ominous.

"Excellent. Now. We'll begin. Before I accept you, I must know you truly mean it. I need to know that your alliance is true." Sai said in a soft monotone voice. He held his hand out to the side and formed the Oath Keeper in his right hand, parallel to the ground. He then swung the sleek looking keyblade so that it was still at his side but pointed towards Aki's body.

Akihiko's right hand trembled. He wrapped his left hand around the hilt of the Keyblade, hands meeting in the center. It would provide more control, he figured. Once more, the Glaceon appeared. Aki knew what was coming by now.

"Glaceon, Arctic Form. We'll waste no time with this one. Aki... if you wish to live, you will learn to defend yourself. Release some of that power." Sai instructed to Aki. There was once more a flash of light. Once it dissipated, Sai could be seen in his white, graceful form. Aki knew he need not take it in, as lovely as it was. If he stood here gawking at Sai, he would find himself dead within the hour.

"Aki. Get used to this form, and respect it. Not only respect it, learn to fear it." Sai said to the fearful Aki calmly.

Fear it? Hah, you're too late. I've feared it from the moment I saw it, Aki thought.

"Now. Defend yourself. Prove you're worthy of me sparing your life." At that, Sai rushed towards Aki, delivering a rapid slash. Aki desperately tried to block the hit, but the force was too great. He fell backwards into the freezing snow. Instantly, he felt the biting cold against his bare shoulders as his coat slid down his arms.

"Come on Aki! You'll need to do better!" Sai leapt into the air, ready to execute a downwards slash, one that would surely kill Aki if he didn't act fast. In a panic, Aki thrust his Keyblade at Sai. The hit connected, knocking Sai's body away from Aki's. The move seemed only to buy him time, as the boy seemed unfazed by the hit. Sai was relentless with his next few moves. Aki met Sai's Keyblade as it threatened to end his life. The sound was deafening. Metal struck metal as Akihiko barely held onto his life. Within seconds, Sai roughly pressed Aki against a tree, the tip of his Keyblade shoved against Aki's chest.

"Ice Beam." Before Akihiko had time to react, ice spread out from the Keyblade, enveloping Aki and pinning him to the tree. Akihiko's body went limp. He panted heavily, trying to dispel the thought of Sai's Keyblade against his chest.

"Akihiko Ikeda. Your life now rests in my hands. I could slaughter you right now but instead i'll give you t he option. I sense the power you have inside. Giovanni does not even know of this strength. Swear your life to me, Akihiko. Swear to me that you will forever by my subordinate. Once you swear, you can not go back. I'll teach you everything I know. Upon your swear, your inner abilities will be unleahed. Show me Aki. Swear to me and show me the power of your Drive Form. DO IT! OR ELSE BE SLAIN AGAINST THIS TREE!"

"I-I already swore myself to you. I-I don't know what else you want from me!" Tears streamed down his cheeks uncontrollably. "I don't know...I don't know what to do..." He felt Sai press his Keyblade into his chest. The small bit of pressure crippled Aki, causing him to drop his own weapon into the powder beneath.

"Drive Form?!" Aki continued to whimper. "I don't even know what that is! How...how can I save myself if you won't even tell me anything?!" Reaching down to his belt, he grasped a Pokeball. He didn't know which Pokemon it contained, nor did he care at this point. All he knew was that it was his last chance to live.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME!" Aki yelled as he pressed the button in the center of the red-and-white sphere. The flash of red light that emanated from the Pokeball enveloped Aki. The ice around him melted, and when the light dissipated, Aki was revealed. He now wore a black tuxedo, just as Sai wore a white one. In his hand was a new Keyblade, the Bond of Flame Keyblade. It took the form of two Chakrams, connected by a black middle blade. Around Akihiko, small flames appeared before disappearing in a puff of smoke. This was his Drive Form with Houndoom.

"SAI." Akihiko turned, panting. His energy was almost gone. In the distance, he saw the other boy from earlier. His name had been...Ryu..?

"I know you want this kid to be your pupil, your subordinate, but there are still things he has to learn. He's not a Keyblade Master if he just wields the Keyblade. He has to know how to use it. And If you won't understand that, then I'll just have to make you," said Ryu as his Keyblade was pointed as Sai's neck.

Something in Akihiko's mind snapped as he raised his own Keyblade, pointing it at Ryu's neck.

"Don't touch him," Aki commanded forcefully, his eyes full of rage. This sudden burst of energy was short-lived, however, as Aki collapsed in the snow. The flames around him went out as he returned to his normal form. With that, he blacked out, face-first in the snow.

OOC: Aki's Drive Form involves Houndoom. He recieves the Bond of Flame Keyblade, and his outfit changes to a black tuxedo. He becomes surrounded by tiny flames. His Attack goes up considerably, and he gains a tiny speed boost.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back