• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Hearts III (PG) (Pokemon/Kh3 [past theories of it, anyway] RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "I know you want this kid to be your pupil, your subordinate, but there are still things he has to learn. He's not a Keyblade Master if he just wields the Keyblade. He has to know how to use it. And If you won't understand that, then I'll just have to make you." Ryu said as he held a key blade to Sai's neck.

"Oh? ha....haha....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sai laughed sadistically at Ryu's confrontation, with the keyblade still pinned to his neck. He was about to start when the flames behind him melted his ice away, manifesting the boy into a devious looking black drive form.

"Don't touch him," Aki commanded forcefully.

Sai looked at him through pleased eyes as he collapsed in the snow, then looked back to Ryu. "Little Gengar, help your master while i deal with this fool." Sai said to the pokemon in the snow, as Sai turned back to Ryu, narrowing his eyes.

Without skipping a beat, Sai parried Ryu's keyblade away from his own neck and stood, ready to fight. "Ryu, you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Theres a reason why i'm general and you're so much lower than me. You're weak. Useless. Even this boy has already shown more strength than you. You have no right to impede because of your foolish ideals of him not knowing how to wield the key blade. As you can see, he's made his decision. His subconscious even manifested his drive form to look like mine. He's coming with me. And you're too weak to stop me."

Sai now lowered from his battle ready position and cracked a grin across his face. His drive form still active, shining majestically in the light.

"Ryu. You have no right to 'judge' if someone is fit to use the keyblade when you are unfit yourself. You haven't even been able to finish off the Eric Daimon project. Go back to your own matters, or else i'll have to remind you why you're under me in command." Sai finished without a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He pointed his keyblade at Ryu, holding it firm and steady. As he threw it forward, the ice and snow seemed to respond with it, stirring slightly around the ground.

"Mind you, if you attack me now and impede Giovanni's plans. The consequences will not go well for you, Ryu. Choose carefully."

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric and Kenai stopped at a forest, where they saw Rut and Tuke talking. Kenai asked them if they've seen the place with the Northern Lights, and then explained he was human. The two moose said "Yeaaaaaaa, um, no. Uh..... No." They then giggled and added "You're a funny looking human to me.", as Kenai turned around, he realized he was a bear, and screamed loudly. Eric then said "Keep it down, there might be someone watching. I can tell."

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    "Command? Team Rocket? HAHAHAHAHAHA! You really don't get it, do you? You think I care about ranks in that stupid orginazation? The only reason I wasn't higher in Team Rocket is because I didn't want to be. I took the extra time to practice my skill with the Keyblade. My power has increased FAR beyond your comprehension. And after this point on, I'm DONE with you and I'm DONE with Team Rocket. I'm joining the Trainer's Orginazation and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Aggron, Armor Form." said Ryu as he sent out his Aggron and then almost instantly, it vanished. But it's Armor plating was laying on the ground. Suddenly it started to shake, and one by one, the pieces made what looks like an armor suit onto Ryu, with the Oblivion Keyblade in one hand and the Guardian Soul Keyblade in another. As the armor finished forming, a shockwave sounded through the area, shaking the ground throughout it and Ryu with a sinister scowl on his face. "Don't try and stop me, Nasai. And as for you, Akihiko, you can join that worthless orginazation, but you'll never amount to anything in there. METAL BURST!" shouted Ryu as he let a metal scream, causing an avalanche."Have fun." said Ryu as he ran towards the temple. Ryu's hatred had grown 10 fold that day.

OOC:Okay, at this point, I'm gonna change my History to include these latest events.

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    (sadly, the Trainer's Organization no longer exists... fyi)
    BIC

Eric then noticed a giant Bird Heartless nearby. Eric then summoned his Keyblade andgot close enough to Kenai and they together summoned a giant avalance (their limit break), and bravely pawed at the bird thing while the avalanche continued. Then, it was over, the bird Heartless disappeared. Eric learned the Blizzard Spell, and Kenai learned Bear Fang.

Charley Silent

The Best Dark Trainer Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2008
    (Well, you said in the plot that they returned and can't we just add it in? Plus, It's part of my plot twist. Kat goes to Rocket and I leave it. So, If the Orginazation dosen't exist, anymore, then can I have my own team to replace it?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: You changed your character history so you wouldn't be outdone? thats really immature. this RP has no aim, no direction, and aside from Trainer Kat, the posts i get in response to my own are insultingly short and un-detailed. I'm done with this RP, and so is Kat, this will be our exit.

IC:
    Nasai took a step backwards, awaiting the Avalanche. Ryu had a point. It was pointless fighting against him. His strength increased beyond rationale at the snap of his finger. He could even already alter time, for Sai was fairly positive thats not how Ryu's history was when they met. He was done for. Sai looked down to Aki, who lay on the ground unconscious. Sai leaned over and slung the boy over his shoulder and stepped back towards the rushing snow.

"I'll see you on the other side. Ryu." Sai said simling as the rushing snow consumed him and Aki's body, completely covering them, and sending them both to their graves.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    After a few hours of travelling, a storm unexpectedly whipped through their paths, minimizing their visuallity. "Gah...!" as Cyro wiped the salty water from his face. The waves and wind keep getting stronger forcing them to retreat in a nearby island.

When they able to land, Cyro quickly returned Wailord. Then he dashed to the nearest cave. There he thought of what to do next, although he had nothing in mind. He absentmindedly uncovered the shield which glowed in an eerie blue light. Strangely though, the shield had lots of markings in it which he did'nt understand. Plus, there's a round large socket in the middle. He presumed that something must be attached there, probably an orb. After a few minutes of examining, Cyro finally dozed off, clutching the shield

Cyro woke up later, surprised to hear a voice, conforting and feminine. 'Must've been my imagination...' he thought, dozing off again.

But later the strange voice, stronger than before, called out again. This time Cyro woke up, holding the shield. "Who's there?!" he called.

Cyro...

"Who are you!?" he shouted.

Cyro... follow my voice...you shall know when you get here...

Mesmerized, he clutched his shield even tighter and followed the voice which echoed through the cave. After few minutes, he reached the end of the cave, into a clearing of some sort. In the middle, something's glowing. He approached it carefully, afraid that something might happen. It was an orb, with similiar markings with the shield.

Cyro...you know what to do... said the vioce.

Cyro picked up the orb, and gently placed the orb into the socket. Suddenly, the shield shooked voilently. But it only lasts for a few a seconds. Then the shield fired the similar beam that rescued him from the Heartless. In the end end of the beam, something began to form. Something like a bird formed out of the beams. Only, it wasn't a bird. It had a crescent shaped crown with a gem enbeded in the middle. It or rather she, had a yellow and blue body with rings encircling it, like that of Saturn.

Ahh...freedom at last... the creature.

Cyro was dazzled by the sight. He never seen anything as beautiful as this!

"Now will you answer my question?" he said frightfully.

I am Cresselia, the diety of the Full Moon... and protector of the Fullmoon Island. she said. I know you must go to Snowpoint City, then we must go...
    she quickly added.

"But, but, but..." Cyro stammered.

I know you had a lot of questions in mind...but we must leave now! she said.

Her eyes illuminates in a second, then next thing he knew, he was in Snowpoint City. In front of him is the portal.

"Cresselia? were are you?" he shouted.

I am inside the orb, I must not be seen by any other except you...

Cyro looked into the shield and saw that Cresselia must've reside back into her orb.

"But why?"

I shall explain later... for now get into the portal! she commanded.

Cyro reluctantly jumped into the portal. The next thing he knew, he was in pain. Then he came out into the portal with different clothes. He looks like a Cro-Magnon, but with pokeballs in his belt.

He walked a few yards, then he spotted someting on the snow. 2 bodies were embracing each other...

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Eric then noticed something strange nearby. Then, Mewtwo came out of the blue and said "Eric, your father must be very proud of you. And if you two want to know where the Northern Lights are, it will be somewhat of a long journey.". Eric then said "Arlight. Thanks, Mewtwo." Kenai then led the way, with Eric following. They soon made it to a river, and Kenai was hungry, and fished out a salmon. Eric hadn't eaten in a while either ,and picked another salmon out of the water, and ate it. After they finished, they saw some mammoths and a glacier. They had to go around them, and met Koda, who introduced himself and told the two he knew the way to the Northern Lights.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back