• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monster Cards

Years
  • So I have a couple of original Pocket Monster cards, energy and Pokemon, and I was wondering if anyone else has any? Or if anyone knows what they could be worth at all. Also, do people the new cards or the school ones?

Personally I love the back of the Pocket Monster cards but do prefer the artwork of the Pokemon on the newer cards.

Years
  • So I have a couple of original Pocket Monster cards, energy and Pokemon, and I was wondering if anyone else has any? Or if anyone knows what they could be worth at all. Also, do people the new cards or the school ones?

Personally I love the back of the Pocket Monster cards but do prefer the artwork of the Pokemon on the newer cards.

Value completely depends on which cards they are and if they're legit or not.

I have a few, but none of them are very valuable since they are all commons.

Personally, I really like the full arts from theBLack & White sets, though my favorite overall are the cards drom the HeartGold SoulSilver sets.

Also, the Pocket Monster backs are only on pre-2002 Japanese cards. Japan switched to a more colorful card back that says "Pokemon" on it like the non Japanese cards do.

Years
  • Value completely depends on which cards they are and if they're legit or not.

I have a few, but none of them are very valuable since they are all commons.

Personally, I really like the full arts from theBLack & White sets, though my favorite overall are the cards drom the HeartGold SoulSilver sets.

Also, the Pocket Monster backs are only on pre-2002 Japanese cards. Japan switched to a more colorful card back that says "Pokemon" on it like the non Japanese cards do.

I have Rocket Oddish and Rocket Gloom. So what cards are worth a good price? :)

I love the Roaring Skies full arts, mainly because I have Latios EX full art! :D Anyone know when full arts where introduced?

I have two cards with the new Japanese backing and I absolutely love them! {:3}

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    ^^ My favourite card back ^^
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    As a collector, that card offends my sensibilities... that is a fake, right? I'm pretty sure it is.

My favorite backs are the current Japanese ones, though. They're fun and unique.

I certainly hope it's fake haha!
    Spoiler:

It hold a prime place in the front of my fake cards folder.
    There loads of "sets" of fake cards, as it seems everyone has their own style when faking them, but this is the only card I've come across that has a custom back... and some amazing attacks.

Years
  • I certainly hope it's fake haha!
    Spoiler:

There loads of "sets" of fake cards, as it seems everyone has their own style when faking them, but this is the only card I've come across that has a custom back... and some amazing attacks.

That is by far the coolest card I've ever seen!{XD}

Drogan

Master of the Cannons
    Years
  • I certainly hope it's fake haha!
    Spoiler:

There are so many questions I have to ask, but I want to know more about HOW IT CAN RAISE THE DEAD?

Back