• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters: Dengeki Pikachu

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    does anybody have the translated unedited scans for this manga or do you know any sites or places i can find it. Thanx

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    I would like to know this as well please :D I wonder why it's so hard to find this particular series online by the way; I've been trying to find it for a long time :(

C.J.

Ugobama on Serebii
    Years
    Yeah, I wonder the same thing...I've been having interest in this manga also.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
    Hey guys,

Incredibly hard to find considering the series is well, out of production. I know it's somewhere I think on Dogasu's page. He still may have the link to the uncensored bits.

https://ncnc123.50megs.com/dengenki/index.html

As for scans of the actual series... you may have to do some scouring cause it's very hard to find. Even the Viz and CY ones are out of production.

Also, if you're interested to know anything about buying Pokemon Adventures in English, ask me or refer to me sig.

Cheers,
    Grimsg

Yeah, I wonder the same thing...I've been having interest in this manga also.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    I'm sick of these all n00bish thread.
    Scans are illegal and people are AFRAID of scanning them. So, you won't find them on Internet! Case Closed!

FAiM has unedited scans in Japanese but he doesn't want to give them. He still searches for translator for them but without any success.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    He still searches for translator for them but without any success.

Umm... Why doesn't he translate them himself? I mean it shouldn't be that hard to take the characters, look up the phonetic pronunciation / meaning and translate individual words at a time. Time-consuming? Of course. Plus I hardly doubt there's no one interested in translating the manga if he's really searching.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    I'm sick of these all n00bish thread.
    Scans are illegal and people are AFRAID of scanning them. So, you won't find them on Internet! Case Closed!

FAiM has unedited scans in Japanese but he doesn't want to give them. He still searches for translator for them but without any success.

For the Japanese scans, couldn't FAiM offer them to DATS.US? Granted they work mostly on Digimon media, but they've done some translations for a few pokemon ranger chapters, so if they're not busy I'm sure they'd be happy to work on it :D At any rate, that's all I could think of.

Back