• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters: I Will be Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
Years
  • Story:
    We've all heard of the 12 legenary trainers. Each powerful in their own rights. Every one of them entered there regional tournaments, and every one of them made into the top 3. We know them as Red, Blue, Leaf, Gold, Silver, Kris, Brendan, May, Wally, Lucas, Dawn, and Damon. Red, Blue and Leaf reign from Kanto, Gold, Kris, and Silver from Johto, Brendan, Wally, and May reign from Hoenn, and Lucas, Damon, and Dawn reign from Sinnoh. Each trainer with there own starter pokemon. Red with Charmander, Blue with Squirtle, Leaf with Bulbasaur, Gold with Cyndaquil, Kris with Chikorita, Silver with Totodile, Brendan with Torchic, May with Mudkip, Wally with Treecko, Lucas with Turtwig, Dawn with Piplup, and Damon with Chimchar. Besides being known as victorious trainers, they were also heroes. They took down many evil organizations. Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic as well. Eventually the leaders of these organizations tired of living with nothing. They banded together and started a team known as the 4 Dark Kings. Together they made a machine that reversed time by using the Adamant orb. They then banded together with there younger counterparts who were still in there prime. Now with the 8 evil ones all together they changed there name to the 8 Dark Kings. There new targets... were the young legendary trainers. Now your job is to play as the legendary trainers. There names, starters and appearance may be pre-set, but you decide the rest. Your main objective is the same as the games. Travel around your respective region, collecting badges, catching pokemon, and most importantly... to defeat the 8 Dark Kings!
    Slots Taken:
    Red: Usly (Charmander)
    Blue: NightmareHaunter(Squirtle)
    Leaf: Star Girl (Bulbasaur)
    Gold: Jim (Cyndaquil)
    Silver: Trainer Kat (Totodile)
    Kris: Trainer Kat (Chikorita)
    Brendan: Starfighter4892 (Torchic)
    May: Star Girl(Mudkip)
    Wally: quintowill(Treecko)
    Lucas: Animehero (Turtwig)
    Dawn: Mewmie the Shiny Mew (Piplup)
    Damon: Falling Star (Chimchar)
    SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED

Character Registration:
    Name:
    Gender: Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Brendan, Wally, Lucas, Damon: Male/ Leaf, Kris, May, Dawn: Female
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Profession: (Training, battling, coordinating, breeding, ect.)
    Hometown: (Red, Blue, Leaf: Pallet Town, Gold, Silver, Kris: New Bark town, Brendan, May, Wally: Littleroot town, Lucas, Damon, and Dawn: Twinleaf town)
    Region: (Red, Blue, Leaf: Kanto, Gold, Silver, Kris: Johto, Brendan, May, Wally: Hoenn, Lucas, Damon, and Dawn: Sinnoh)
    Other:

My Character Registration:
    Name: Lucas
    Appearance:

Personality: Lucas loves PKMN battling and never refuses a battle challenge. Lucas dreams of becoming champion, much like the other 12 legendary trainers do. Lucas doesn't fear news reports about the crimes the 8 Dark Kings have been commiting, but in fact becomes more excited after every one he sees or reads. He dreams of getting a chance to battle these people, and to become stronger.
    History: Born in Twinleaf town of Sinnoh, Lucas has always dreamed of becoming pokemon champ and has always looked up to Volkner, electric leader and former champion of Sinnoh. Lucas decided one day that he would become strong, for a simple reason. To find his long lost father.
    Profession: Battles
    Hometown: Twinleaf Town
    Region: Sinnoh
    Other: Lucas is Volkner's self-proclaimed number 1 fan. Lucas sleeps with a night-light.

Rules:
    1. I'm not limiting your moves to simple stuff like tackle in the beginning, but no Hyper beam crap early in the RPG.
    2. Shipping is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
    3. Legendaries CANNOT be caught.
    4. Obey all PC rules.
    3 strikes and you're out.

Last edited:

starfighter4892

Elite Four Trainer
    Years
  • Appearance:

Name: Brendan

Personality: Brendan, likes to work hard with his pokemon and likes to be a winner. He hopes to be a champion. He hopes to seek a future position in the Elite Four or a Gym Leader. Usually he is calm and collective. He likes to work alone with his pokemon but does like to have some friends.
    History: After being born in the Kanto Region and his father and mother divorced, they moved to the Hoenn region where he now lives in Littleroot town. He hopes for a future position in a Gym or in the Elite Four
    Profession: Training, Battling and Winning
    Hometown: Littleroot Town
    Region: Hoenn
    Other: Ash Ketchum is his role-model.

Last edited:

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Appearance:

Name: Wally

Personality: Wally, likes to work hard with his pokemon and likes to be a winner. He hopes to be a champion. He hopes to seek a future position in the Elite Four or a Gym Leader. Usually he is calm and collective. He likes to work alone with his pokemon but does like to have some friends.
    History: -None-
    Profession: Training, Battling and Winning
    Hometown: Littleroot Town
    Other: Ash Ketchum is his role-model.
    One, that's Brendan, not Wally. Second, the history isn't optional. The personality is overall good but could use some more meat. Also be sure to use complete sentences. PENDING

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Name: Wally
    Appearance:
    (I can change my appearance If you dissaprove.)
    Personality: When somebody will approach Wally(asking for questions for example.) he will almost never answer. In fact he rarely interacts with all sorts of people. He's intelligent and quickly decides what attacks his pokemon will use. He is also adventurous and likes to go to wild places like Mt. Coronet and the like. He is curious about oddities and usually investigate and experiment them. He is very coldhearted in pokemon battles and opponents find him very diificult to battle. Although he's like this, he is quiet humble and never gloats like most people do. He thinks nothing but himself his pokemon, and his studies.

History: Born in Oldale Town, he is very well known for his knowledge about pokemons. At first he disliked poemons, but as he was studying near a steam he saw a hurt pokemon. He had no other choice but to help him. That provoked him to help all pokemons, by becoming a trainer himself and a scientist. He was inspired by Norman a gym leader.

He enrolled in an unknown University with high marks. After 2 years of studying, he decides to become a trainer and a researcher. He dreamed of bieng a champion someday.
    Hometown: Oldale Town
    Other: He can be very stubborn

[I can change it if you dissaprove my post. Besides, I'm new to "roleplaying"]

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Character Registration:
    Name: Blue
    Appearance: no graphic pic sorry.
    Personality: He always likes to train and fight at the same time, but mostly trains them to a high pretty powerful pokemons for wanting for him go to face the 8 Dark Kings, and he always never try to give up his pokemon in battles, but Blue sometimes will get will get angry if someone beats him badly in a pokemon battle, but then he calms down for getting angry.
    History: He was born on Pallet Town but moved on to Cerelean City by then to a better place where he wants to live. And around that town is where the 2th Gym Leader named Misty lives in that gym, but sometime that Blue would face of Misty and to win that badge but of course have to walk to the town where the 1th gym leader is.
    Profession: Training.
    Hometown: Pallet Town but moved on to Cerelean City.
    Region: Kanto.
    Other:

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Cyro
    Appearance:
    (I can change my appearance If you dissaprove.)
    Personality: When somebody will approach Cyro(asking for questions for example.) he will almost never answer. In fact he rarely interacts with all sorts of people. He's intelligent and quickly decides what attacks his pokemon will use. He is also adventurous and likes to go to wild places like Mt. Coronet and the like. He is curious about oddities and usually investigate and experiment them. He is very coldhearted in pokemon battles and opponents find him very diificult to battle. Although he's like this, he is quiet humble and never gloats like most people do. He thinks nothing but himself his pokemon, and his studies.

History: Born in Snowpoint City, he is very well known for his knowledge about pokemons. At first he disliked poemons, but as he was studying near a steam he saw a hurt Absol. He had no other choice but to help him. That provoked him to help all pokemons, by becoming a trainer himself and a scientist.

He enrolled in an unknown University with high marks. After 2 years of studying, he decides to become a trainer and a researcher. He dreamed of bieng a champion someday.
    Hometown: Snowpoint City
    Other: He wore an optical aid on his left eye. This is due to an accident he met 5 years ago.

[I can change it if you dissaprove my post. Besides, I'm new to "roleplaying"]
    You can only select Red, Gold, Kris, Silver, May, Wally, and Damon. Your age also HAS to be ten. Red in Kanto. Gold, Kris, and Silver are in johto, May, and Wally are in Hoenn, and Damon's in sinnoh. PENDING
    As for NightmareHaunter and Starfighter4892, you both are ACCEPTED!

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Name: Leaf

Appearance:

Personality: A highly outgoing girl who tends to try and make friends with almost anyone. She loves a good battle and will take on almost any challenge. She treats all of her Pokemon with care and spends time taking care for of all of them as part of her motto. She hopes to someday not to only become a top Coordinator like her mother but also maybe take on the Elite Four and possibly become a Pokemon Champion.

History: She was originally born in Lavendar Town and spent most of her her childhood growing up there. When she was about seven her mother became very sick and eventually died. Her father decided it was best for them to get a fresh start and put things behind them and so they moved to Pallet Town where she has been living now for the last 3 years.

Profession: Training, battling, and cordinating.

Hometown: Pallet Town

Region: Kanto

Other: She always looked up to her mother as a child and her mother's death just inspired her even more to become a Master Pokemon Coordinator. Her father was one of the greatest Pokemon trainers of his time and his motto is now her motto, "Treat all Pokemon with kindness."

She looks up to the Kanto Elite Four with a great deal of respect and hopes to one day become a Pokemon Champion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    Character Registration:
    Name:
    Red

Appearance: I cant put in URLs (to photobucket) but he looks like the male hero from fire red.

Personality: Red is a boy who can make friends quite easily. He has many friends but when he gets angry his temper gets the better of him and he starts to get nasty with them. He is very caring towards his Charmander and his good friends. He is quite active and always wants to know what everyone else is doing, which can get annoying.

History: Red was born in Goldenrod City but he and his parents moved to Pallet town when he was 2 years old so they could have a more peaceful and quiet life.
    He visits Prof. Oak everyday to study pokemon in the wild, and he plays with Oak's Charmander which was then given to Red as a starter.

Profession: Training and battling

Other: Red hopes to ne day become champion and then study pokemon like his idol Prof. Oak

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Well... I'm signing up for Damon, as Quasar is still using his Cyro profile.

Name: Damon
    Appearance: Pocket Monsters: I Will be Champion!
    Personality: Damon is your eternal ADHD kid. He can never stay still, and often drums his finger on a table or something similar. He is very, very impulsive, never thinking his actions through. He is very much a people person, very social, and easily gets lonely. He is quick-witted and fairly intelligent, but is prone to making stupid mistakes as he overlooks things. He likes to laugh and carries around a pocket joke book. He is adept at quoting funny movies, especially the Monty Python ones. He dislikes it if he's ignored, as he loves to be the centre of attention. He is not big on battling, but is actually quite good at it. He has a very short fuse, and tends to let his anger out by yelling at people; but besides this, he's a pretty nice guy.
    History: Damon was born in Sunyshore City. His father was often absent from his home, considering his father, Palmer, was head of the Battle Tower. When he was home he occasionally gave young Damon battling tips. When Damon was five, his mother wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and so moved to a very small town in the southwest of Sinnoh. It was quite good for Damon, as their was another boy of his age there: Lucas. These two boys became fast friends, at first only because Lucas idolised Damon's uncle Volkner, but soon the two boys became inseparable. Damon also got to know another child, this time a girl, named Dawn. He doesn't know her as much. He wishes to become champion… Well, just because it's cool.
    Profession: Training, Battling, a bit of Breeding.
    Other: As mentioned before, he is Lucas's friend and his uncle is Volkner. He is prone to bursting into song.

Last edited:

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Well... I'm signing up for Damon, as Quasar is still using his Cyro profile.

Name:
    Damon
    Appearance:

Personality: Damon is your eternal ADHD kid. He can never stay still, and often drums his finger on a table or something similar. He is very, very impulsive, never thinking his actions through. He is very much a people person, very social, and easily gets lonely. He is quick-witted and fairly intelligent, but is prone to making stupid mistakes as he overlooks things. He likes to laugh and carries around a pocket joke book. He is adept at quoting funny movies, especially the Monty Python ones. He dislikes it if he's ignored, as he loves to be the centre of attention.
    History: Damon was born in Sunyshore City, and lived there to the age of five. At this point, his parents wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and so moved to a very small town in the southwest of Sinnoh. It was quite good for Damon, as their was another boy of his age there: Lucas. These two boys became fast friends, at first only because Lucas idolised Damon's uncle Volkner, but soon the two boys became inseparable. Damon also got to know another child, this time a girl, named Dawn. He doesn't know her as much. He wishes to become champion… Well, just because it's cool.
    Profession: Training, Battling.
    Other: As mentioned before, he is Lucas's friend and his uncle is Volkner. He is prone to bursting into song.

Great! You're Accepted!

Character Registration:
    Name:
    Red

Appearance: I cant put in URLs (to photobucket) but he looks like the male hero from fire red.

Personality: Red is a boy who can make friends quite easily. He has many friends but when he gets angry his temper gets the better of him and he starts to get nasty with them. He is very caring towards his Charmander and his good friends. He is quite active and always wants to know what everyone else is doing, which can get annoying.

History: Red was born in Goldenrod City but he and his parents moved to Pallet town when he was 2 years old so they could have a more peaceful and quiet life.
    He visits Prof. Oak everyday to study pokemon in the wild, and he plays with Oak's Charmander which was then given to Red as a starter.

Profession: Training and battling

Other: Red hopes to ne day become champion and then study pokemon like his idol Prof. Oak

You're ACCEPTED as well! 5 SLOTS LEFT!!

Last edited:

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • When all slots are filled. Allow me to tell you why. If someone goes ahead, then someone fills a slot, then they'll be to far behind and the story will be twisted.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Well, since we're pretty much playing as characters from the manga, I hope it's okay that I made him the same as his manga character. :]

Name: Silver
    Appearance:

Personality: Silver does not let himself get close to anybody. He is cold towards others and often refrains from exchanging words in most circumstances. He is independent. However, he is easily angered, and will hold grudges long after the incident is over. He is cruel and insults his opponents without hesitation. When in battle, he is calm and collected, obviously sure of his abilities. Though he secretly cares deeply for his Pokemon, he takes it as a personal insult when they lose, and takes out his frustrations on them, often through shouts and threats. He doesn't believe that weak Pokemon can become strong, and only raises what he considers to be the best of the best. Silver has a jealous streak, which often emerges when he runs across an opponent who has a stronger or rarer Pokemon than his own. His morals are what many would consider to be loose, as he has no qualms about stealing from people or manipulating others to get what he wants.

History: Silver has a rather traumatic past, having been kidnapped as a toddler in order to undergo rigorous training, which most likely accounts for his current battling prowess. It was here where he learned how to properly trade Pokemon. Now, he has the ability to acquire almost any Pokemon he desires, even whilst offering up a weak Pokemon like Caterpie. He was born in Viridian, though he has no recollection of the rest of his childhood, and he considers New Bark his hometown, as this is the place he remembers most. He is the son of Giovanni, however, this fact remains unknown to him. He developed the skill of theft during his training. Silver's most recent heist involves a Pokedex and Totodile, both from Professor Elm's lab.

Profession: Pokemon Training and Battling
    Hometown: New Bark Town
    Region Johto
    Other: He's skilled with trading Pokemon.

One final question. In the manga, as well as the game, he steals Totodile. Can I have him do that here? It's kind of his trademark. xD

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Well, since we're pretty much playing as characters from the manga, I hope it's okay that I made him the same as his manga character. :]

Name: Silver
    Appearance:

Personality: Silver does not let himself get close to anybody. He is cold towards others and often refrains from exchanging words in most circumstances. He is independent. However, he is easily angered, and will hold grudges long after the incident is over. He is cruel and insults his opponents without hesitation. When in battle, he is calm and collected, obviously sure of his abilities. Though he secretly cares deeply for his Pokemon, he takes it as a personal insult when they lose, and takes out his frustrations on them, often through shouts and threats. He doesn't believe that weak Pokemon can become strong, and only raises what he considers to be the best of the best. Silver has a jealous streak, which often emerges when he runs across an opponent who has a stronger or rarer Pokemon than his own. His morals are what many would consider to be loose, as he has no qualms about stealing from people or manipulating others to get what he wants.

History: Silver has a rather traumatic past, having been kidnapped as a toddler in order to undergo rigorous training, which most likely accounts for his current battling prowess. It was here where he learned how to properly trade Pokemon. Now, he has the ability to acquire almost any Pokemon he desires, even whilst offering up a weak Pokemon like Caterpie. He was born in Viridian, though he has no recollection of the rest of his childhood, and he considers New Bark his hometown, as this is the place he remembers most. He is the son of Giovanni, however, this fact remains unknown to him. He developed the skill of theft during his training. Silver's most recent heist involves a Pokedex and Totodile, both from Professor Elm's lab.

Profession: Pokemon Training and Battling
    Region Johto
    Other: He's skilled with trading Pokemon.

One final question. In the manga, as well as the game, he steals Totodile. Can I have him do that here? It's kind of his trademark. xD

Great Sign up! You're accepted, and yes. You can steal the Totodile.

Years
  • Name: Dawn
    Appearance: Appearance of Dawn
    Personality: Dawn is hyper and random. She is obsessed with pie, cheese, and anything with sugar. When her friends are in danger, she would risk her life to protect them. Other than in times of great need, she is fun-loving and sweet. If given any amount of sugar, she goes even more hyper and impulsive than usual. She can find creative ways that no one else would think of to solve problems. Dawn is extremely good at communicating with Pokemon, even ones that are not her own. She talks to them and understands them as if they are the same species. She can calm frightened Pokemon or liven depressed Pokemon. Dawn can tell so easily what is wrong with a Pokemon or even human, physically or emotionally, no matter the specie or anything, it is almost like she is psychic.
    History: Dawn grew up spoiled, but she never let it go to her head. She was adopted because her real parents couldn't take care of her. She grew upon a farm, so there were plenty of Pokemon like Miltank to play with and keep her company. She andher adoptive parents moved from Floaroma to Twinleaf for Dawn to more easily get her starter. When she found out that she was going to go on a journey, she got so excited that she tried to get her starter three weeks before her tenth birthday, though Piplup more chose her than she it.
    Profession: Coordinating and Breeding
    Hometown: Twinleaf town
    Other: Dawn's favorite food is cheese pie. She really wants a Pichu or other small Pokemon so that it can ride on her shoulder and not have to stay in it's Pokeball because she believes that the Pokemon like the real world better. Her favorite types are Psychic and Water. She is very good at battling but tries to avoid fights whenever possible because she loves Pokemon too much to hurt them so ruthlessly.
    ~.:Mewmie:.~

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I know my Starter Pokémon would be Cyndaquil, but would you mind if I already have a [very young and un-trained] Aipom that was a childhood friend [see history], if not I'll have to change my whole history, which I'm not doing >_< Also in the game he was only borrowing his starting Pokémon until he'd finished the errand, but he got tied up with Silver and bonded before Prof. Elm asked him if he wanted to go on a journey.

Name: Gold

Appearance: [1] [2] [3]
    Gold's most noticeable facial feature is his alluring amber coloured eyes. He is average height for a boy his age, standing at roughly 4"10' and is of a slim and slender build. His clothes consist of a thick red sweater with a white collar and a white pocket at the bottom center of it. On the pocket he has two black pieces of material which can fit three shrunken Pokéballs each. He has bright amber shorts that fall just at the knee, both having black stripes down the side of the thigh. His hat consists of two colours, the front, which is black with a Pokéball imprint which is the same colour as the back of the hat, a deep amber colour, not unlike that of his shorts or eyes. His black, ebony hair stylishly bursts out of the back of the cap, onto is forehead. His running shoes and bag were the same amber and red as his shorts and sweater and he kept his red PokéGear attached to the left strap of his bag. He has a pair of goggles which he attached to his hat but never wears them.

Personality:
    Gold hails from a wealthy family. His Mother being an upcoming Pokémon trainer and his father a competent Pokémon breeder; he has been surrounded by Pokémon all his life he is very familiar with all kinds of Pokémon and is unbelievably caring towards them, not to mention his exponential abilities at raising Pokémon. He is amazingly in-tune with Pokémon Eggs both before and after the Pokémon inside hatches; he's capable of bringing out the potential of Pokémon from eggs and is so skilled at raising them, that his will and emotion effect the Pokémon as if he was actually transmitting it to them.

Gold himself is an all around happy-go-lucky and friendly youth. He's often mischievous and holds disregards for rules as long as he sees a way to have some sort of fun. Gold is a very hard worker and will strive very very hard to achieve his goal, this however sometimes reflects in a bad way as once he decides upon something he is to stubborn to let anyone or anything change his mind.

History:
    Born into a moderately well-off, not incredibly rich but quite wealthy, family; Gold has had access to many Pokémon for his whole life. He spent most of his youth playing with the Pokémon in his family's garden, most notably his friend and over-protective, mother like figure: Aipom. After Aipom evolved into Ambipom, it wasn't long before she had an egg; startling the family greatly. Gold and the Ambipom raised the egg together until it hatched. The Aipom inside has since become a great friend to Gold, who considers the Pokémon as a brother. Gold had always aspired to become a great Pokémon trainer.

Recently Prof. Elm called Gold's Mother and ask if the boy would do an errand for the Professor. Ambipom, wanting her offspring to see the world and wanting protection for her old friend, let Aipom go with Gold.

Profession: Pokémon battling and Training.

Region: Johto

Other: He's is an expert at raising young Pokémon and hatching Pokémon eggs.

Ahh, this sign up suxx0rz *dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back