• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Yeah and look in PBR. There is a regigigas building, toxicroak building, and a bunch of others. I guess they just want their buildings to look "original".
    Yeah.. I knew that...
    The new Battle Frontier is making me more curious... I hope there are move tutorial like the 2 old ladies in Emerald...

Years
    Yeah.. I knew that...
    The new Battle Frontier is making me more curious... I hope there are move tutorial like the 2 old ladies in Emerald...

I can't wait for this one. I haven't ever played emerald, but wish I had it, and if this game looks better than emerald (it does), then I can't wait for it. I'm thinking about preordering it from japan as well. I really hope we can do what was in emerald!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    I hope they make the Battle Frontier more fun. In Emerald (not trying to go off topic), it seemed more repetitive than fun. So I never really took the inititiative to beat it. They need more PBR battle styles like shuffling you and your opponent's Pokemon.

Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

It looks more like a Swampert than a Prinplup to me.

Years
    I hope they make the Battle Frontier more fun. In Emerald (not trying to go off topic), it seemed more repetitive than fun. So I never really took the inititiative to beat it. They need more PBR battle styles like shuffling you and your opponent's Pokemon.

It looks more like a Swampert than a Prinplup to me.
    Well I'd say prinplup because i think if there was a swampert, they would include the orange whisker things.
    FREAKY! Go to the site yahoo kids pokemon
    What in gods name is that pokemon sky tower and were is it located?

IDK but looks awesome! But why is it in english???? And maybe the new battle frontier will have some secret areas, and that's where sky tower is! Or maybe it's a renamed battle tower!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Aha true and thats why i brought it up. Its awsome and nw. But i doubt that nintendo would rename something that is basically tradition now. I mean nintendo never renamed something that is a tradition for the game.

Years
    Aha true and thats why i brought it up. Its awsome and nw. But i doubt that nintendo would rename something that is basically tradition now. I mean nintendo never renamed something that is a tradition for the game.

So... no idea... can we have those links you were just talking to me about?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah its here. Three spanking new vids! Im only on the first one still due to the fact that it took me 5 minutes for it to start. So far new sprites for everyone. Buizel is looking fine! Only importante characters get a sprite animation. More info to come after i get all 3 to watch.
    Yahoo kids pokemon trailers
    I forgot. Everywhere you go there are little patches of snow. YES!

Years
    Yeah its here. Three spanking new vids! Im only on the first one still due to the fact that it took me 5 minutes for it to start. So far new sprites for everyone. Buizel is looking fine! Only importante characters get a sprite animation. More info to come after i get all 3 to watch.
    Yahoo kids pokemon trailers
    I forgot. Everywhere you go there are little patches of snow. YES!

Cool, thanks! I saw the picture of the new characters and there was snow on certain spots in eterna as well.

Years
    Well if your having trouble of watching due to speed go here:
    https://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/
    That there is a bit faster.Enjoy!

Mine was alright. That was awesome, especially gyrados' new sprite! Machoke's doesn't look different whatsoever... Did anyone notice that wild pokemon and trainer battle pokemon didn't have any battle cry? Only the pikachu, piplup, and prinplup...

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Thanks link smash for the vids. The 1st vid was interesting, I skipped the 2nd vid I didn't even know what the heck they were talking about. In the 3rd vid, I think they were showing more about the 20 capable wifi room. I wish I understood what he was saying, why are the trainers sending out purple waves? xD

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Thanks for the video on Pokesafari, Darkcookie/~Link Smash~.

Based on it, we now know that
    1. Regular Trainers do not have the animated sprites
    2. There's snow located around the beginning routes.
    3. The Swalot game is located in the top left corner of the Union Room.

Well I'd say prinplup because i think if there was a swampert, they would include the orange whisker things.
    If it were a Prinplup, the things sticking out of its head would be yellow, not blue.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah wasnt to sure bout that but i did notcie something faster. Why didnt they do that to surfing though? Also then why make a building and everythin for the sky tower? Wait its a sky tower. Could it..nah it cant but mabye shaymins garden of flowers is infact a path that leads to a tower in the sky which leads to shaymin sky form?Also pokemon garden is what?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Wait a second. Anyone notice the yellow thing at the right hand corner in the duskull part. Thats definete old chataeu carpeting. Intresting. Why protect a useless pokemon with a maze of duskulls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back