• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters (Pokémon) Wi-Fi Tournament

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
  • Battled with Magmaruby and Aquasapphire...
    On Ubers 5-2 (He fled)
    On UU 5-1 (He fled again)
    On Doubles 4-0

Got 17 points total now.
    And how did my text becamed like that...? O_O;;
    Oh well. :P

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Man, I only have 3 points. That's rubbish-tier compared to all of these other people. VM me for a battle, my FC is now in my sig, because I couldn't really be bothered typing my FC every time someone asked me to.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Truth of what Alakazam17 says. Good game too. ^_^

EDIT: On and 15 points now. Yay! ^^

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Anyone for Wi-Fi OU?
    I'll be taking battles for the next hour or two.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I had 3 battle against Juxta.
    Single NU: I win 2-0
    Single UU: I win 1-0
    Single OU: I win 4-0

That makes me 20 points.

EDIT: Me and Freazylock had a single OU battle.
    I win 4-2. (Freazy disconnect -_-)

That makes me 21 points. That was my last battle for the 3 first days.
    I hope that I have enough points to do the semi-finals tomorow.

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Still taking OU battle requests for the next 1-2 hours. I'll probably be busy shopping after that but I'll let y'all know if I have more time.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Thread updated: new participant, recent scores. Wow, peoples; you're making this a successful Event. I think we know who'll be the first 2 participants to enter the semi-finals.

Earlier won a battle with Gamer2020, leaving me with 5 points. I'm thirsty for more so, if you wanna OU battle, send me a VM (I love insisting to battle. xD)

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    What time is it? Western time zone plz! I'll consider joining if I can find some wifi cause my new wireless router is WPA, not WEP.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • i'm available for any tier battles except Ubers. this includes doubles. BUT please inform me if we are doing doubles beforehand.
    Contact me by VM and mention it is for the GT Wifi Tourney and what tier and/or doubles you'd like to do. otherwise i might not respond quite quickly. i'll be writing my short story for the writing contest.

back in an hour, if your interested in battling leave me a vm and ill get to you asap.

Last edited:
    Back