• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pogeymanz = Lurve

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    As the title states, I love Pokemon. :D

I'm really into competitive battling, on such medium as Pokemon Online. I've been getting better, and someday I hope to be a Pokemon Master to be really good.

I frequent PokeBeach and am a member of Team Cypher there. We are a team of battlers, and we are looking for experienced new members (if that interests anyone here, feel free to join, or PM me for more info!).

I'm a graphics artist, and I love what I do. :3

My favorite type is definitely Psychic. Or Ghost. Or Dark.... >_<

I hope I have a great time here, and make lots of friends!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, SPM3. :D I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Did you know we have our own Pokémon Online Server? People tend to frequent that as it has our own 5th gen battling on there. Also we have a rather extensive Strategies and Movesets section for avid battlers such as yourself. :) There's also a Graphics section where you can showcase your own graphics there and get rates and critique on your work. It's called the Art Gallery. Can't wait to see you there (I like to think I frequent the area). :P

As for my favourite type, I'd have to go with either Fire or Psychic type. Both really cool types I think, with both having a good offense physically and specially. Right now I've really been digging Exeggutor for some reason, and it's a Psychic type, so yeah. <3

How you have a good time here at the PokéCommunity. :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, good morning, and welcome, pal! I played pokemon competitively myself once upon a time; but yes, I got bored, so I quit. Occasionally I visit stuff like shoddy and pokemon online to see what everyone's doing and so; and play a game once or twice; but only for fun. [UGGGGH. WHO AM I KIDDING, DRAGONITE! I MISS YOU SOOOO. ;____;] Hm, incedentlly, you can see that this forum has a Pokemon Stradegies and Movesets sub-forum. Its basically like any other pokemon stradegy sub forum -- Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. If you want to get better, I do reccommend you check it out; and see if you can get some help with your team, etc. [That's what I did long ago!] I've heard of PokeBeach; I never visited the place; its just once upon a time, my old forum had a "war" wit hthem; just like a pokemon competitive "war".

So your a graphics artist, huh? I'm one too; I use GIMP. :3 Recently, I took an LoA, but, I think I'm coming back to it now. :3 If you want to, you can see the Graphics and Photography sub forum; You can Show off graphics, such as sigs or avatars, or and photographs you've taken. But, again, your more than liable to check out whatever you want here. <3

Incidentally, my favorite type is Ghost! So I think we have something in common here! My favorites happen to be Gengar, Mismagius, Banette [say hai to my avatar!] and Froslass. I'm not too sure about the Fith Gen ghost pokemon yet; I'll have to see. <3

Pogeymanz = Lurve

YOU WILL LOVE ME SOMEDAAAAAAAY!

But, I do like Configuris and Shandeera so far! IN fact; I believe I have a mono-ghost team for when I used to be a gym leader at another forum.

Yes, yes! I hope you'll make lots of friends too! In act, I do say that I can be one of them! Sooo yeah! Have a blast, eat your green veggies, wash your dragons behind the ears, and remember to look for the Hyrule sowrd! Enjoy your stay. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    What a warm welcome :3

I see the forum was just spruced up, now I know why I couldn't get on earlier. :P

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FRIENDS. ^w^

Thank you for the linkies everyone. Will check them out. <3

Also, I will be on the Pokemon Community Server ASAP. :D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Y halo there. Seen you on PO server already. Enjoy yourself, stick around and check out S+M too. ^_^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Heyo, make yourself comfortable at PC. I'd love to be your friend and show you around because I wanna stare at your signature. Either way, I'll catch you on PO. I'm Valkyrie there. :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome SPM3! Stick around on the PO server (and the forum of course), new users are always welcome. ^.^ We need some more members that are better than Syndrome anyway. We're going to be having some new battling events around when B/W is released, if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Yaay another competitive battler! I'm kind of hoping to get better myself. What server do you go on for PO?

It's cool to find another artist here on this site. I myself am an animation major, and I'd love to see what you've got.

Welcome.

Back