• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pointless classes that have absolutely no impact on your life...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Most of my subjects I'm taking will help me somewhat, seeing as I haven't decided on a career yet. But, subjects like Social Studies and Religious Education were classes were time was seriously wasted. It was mainly extra knowledge that I didn't really need to know.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Programming... somehow learning a software application is the least original activity possible. The logic is fun, but not pointless implementation (at least I don't have any need of it).

Math is OKAY actually, because I like being able to make calculations and estimations about nature. Math helps that~!

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I take Latin, and although I'm a woamgANCIENTROME person, that probably won't help me much. Especially since I'm not going into any law or medical stuff. :D; I'm really just taking it out of personal interest and because Spanish is probably the most annoying language in the world and French is what everyone takes because the class is easy. D: Latin does look good on college applications though, or so I've heard.

I love love love Biology and Astronomy and some other sciences, but a lot of things we learn in science are pretty pointless. I don't care if it's an igneous sjfsfwehrewht rock with cleavage on one side and bird crap on the other, I look at it and I just see a rock! That's all normal people see! D:

P.E. Forcing kids into ugly clothes and making them play basketball isn't going to convince anyone to get fit. It's just going to make a lot of them mad.

Art matters a great difference to me, because that's what I'm going into.

He who does not know history ANCIENTROME is doomed to repeat it.

Back