• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKÉMON: Maizow Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Little update from spain, now the whole alpha is sketched, regarding the applys ill look at them When i get home, on my phone atm. Thank you Orinj, looking forward to continue when i get home.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Hello everyone,
    I need you all to help me, i need some good features which will keep this game enjoyable with the quests for people that dont like lots of battles, so please come with ideas! Also how do i create a poll?

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • Hello everyone,
    I need you all to help me, i need some good features which will keep this game enjoyable with the quests for people that dont like lots of battles, so please come with ideas! Also how do i create a poll?
    You edit your first post, go Advance, and you'll see it somewhere. I think at the bottom is says "add a poll".

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
  • Title screen*____* Looks so...so...AWERSOME! I like the idea that only big pokemon can learn surf and fly=)) Good luck in your hack^^

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Have quests to catch all starters from each gen?

thia12

Eternity Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    well that is not really the things im looking for, basically i need something other than the quests to keep the game challenging, any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    thia have u ever thought of after u made this there be a continued version for this game

Years
  • well that is not really the things im looking for, basically i need something other than the quests to keep the game challenging, any ideas?

include something like in soul silver and heart gold where you chase suiciune all around the game and to make battles a bit more challenging give the opponents a diverse range of pokemon like water, rock, fire not just all the same type.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Have a pokehunt where you have to find certain pokemon and make it different every day?

drew6464

Spriter and composer
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I noticed your game is in need of a mapper. I am a good mapper and I would like to join this game. Note that I can't script, only map. Someone else will have to do that. I'm also a wonderful spriter, and can do just about any sprite you ask of me.

ht tp://img1. smackjeeves. com/images/uploaded/comics/c/c/ccf00a092Padv .png (erase the spaces)

Enclosed is a sample of my mapping.
    ht tp://img43. imageshack. us/img43/3508/mapge .png
    (erase spaces again)

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Name: Nintendork15
    Experience:I have mapped for many hacks(Mostly mine) :/
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Timezone: I live in england if it helps?
    MSN(Yes/no): Yeah sure :) [email protected]

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2011
    Name: Pec@
    Experience: working on my hack
    Proof of work: I havent but I know to index and import a loot of stuff
    MSN(Yes/no):yes

You can give me image and i will import ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back