• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon Grey Mistery

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    Another small update:
    Pokèmon Grey Mistery

We added a new ow and added new animated flowers.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Will Justin Bieber be in this game? I mean will there be a Gym Leader like him in this game?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
    Years
  • Hey Bisharp ! Are you working with this simultaneously with your sideshow hack ( EXTREME RUBY ) ??? Both of them look very nice ! I would like to see them getting completed ! Good luck and keep it up ;)

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2019
    Hey Bisharp ! Are you working with this simultaneously with your sideshow hack ( EXTREME RUBY ) ??? Both of them look very nice ! I would like to see them getting completed ! Good luck and keep it up ;)

Now I'm mainly working on this.
    The project "Pokèmon extreme ruby" is suspended.

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
    Years
  • Wow... long time i don't visit the progressing hacks and when i come here, i see this.

It's seems pretty good so far, i really like the tiles.
    The scans are very good, i will definitely come here more times to see updates :)
    Good luck with this dude.

~Fanp

Back