• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokèmon Plasma and Pokèmon Alpha versions

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Play as Ethan or Lyra in The Syrus region!

Ever since your Parents died in a mysterious accident, You have been living with your Aunt in Tempest town and you have been studying with Professor Maple as a Teacher. You go to your next lesson, and Professor Maple tells you that the lesson will be on battling. She gives you a Squirtle and She uses a Charmander. After battling her your Aunt will come in and give you a choice of one of your fathers last three pokèmon. The other two you will be able to get after the Elite four. Professor Maple will then tell you that you must travel far and wide and defeat the leaders of all 8 PokèGYMS if you wish to go against the Elite four...

Team Strife

Team Strife are a hidden organization who are trying to kill off all of the top trainers, and more importantly, start a terrible war between people and Pokèmon. You will run into them countless times during your journey, unaware of their full potential. This war awakens Buzzby, the legendary Plasma and Alpha Pokèmon and Team Strife will try to capture it. However, you will have to battle Buzzby and tame it. You must take it to Element cave and then you can create either Lugia Plasma Forme or Ho-oh Alpha Forme. You, the Elite four and the Gym leaders must then stop the war...

After the elite four

After defeating the Elite four, They will tell you that they know where Team strife are hiding. They tell you that Team Strife have run off to a small Island to rethink their strategy. You and the Elite four go to the island to stop team strife once and for all. But what secrets are going to be revealed? ...

Features:

- New Region to explore.
    - 3 new starters soon to be revealed.
    - Play as Ethan or Lyra or choose your own Names.
    - Plenty of new pokèmon to catch.
    - Chance to obtain starters from other generations.
    - Famous 'Pokèmon following character' returns.
    - Get either a level 1 lugia plasma forme or Ho-oh Alpha forme.​

Team:

Billyman31 : Leader.
    Freak A : Pokemon Overworlds and Trainers.​

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Sero

私はセクシーです
    Years
    -Your story needs a lot of work.
    -Team Doom has the same intentions as Team Rocket.
    -The game would certainly be quite boring if Team Doom's master plan is enslaving Pokemon.
    -When you say plenty of new Pokemon to catch, do you mean Fakemon or Pokemon from other regions?
    -You should explain more about Plasma and Alpha forms.

Im not trying to be mean or anything, just stating what needs work.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    -Your story needs a lot of work.
    -Team Doom has the same intentions as Team Rocket.
    -The game would certainly be quite boring if Team Doom's master plan is enslaving Pokemon.
    -When you say plenty of new Pokemon to catch, do you mean Fakemon or Pokemon from other regions?
    -You should explain more about Plasma and Alpha forms.

Im not trying to be mean or anything, just stating what needs work.

Ah, I guess I should have explained / thought about this more before posting. :L
    No worries.

- Team Doom, I agree, are similar to team Rocket, partly because they are made up of former TR members, however, TD are more down to earth than TR and aren't stupid or crazy. Secondly, TD's teams don't consist of level 1 zubat's and Ekan's, they use a mixture of fire, water, grass and many other types to make there teams harder to defeat. They also want to awaken and capture a very rare legendary pokemon (still thinking of a name) that you just happen to have to catch in the game.
    - That brings me onto my next point, the level 1 lugia plasma forme or Ho-oh Alpha forme. After recieving / capturing this anonymous legendary and defeating the PokèLEAGUE, you can go to the Element Ruins, and there this anonymous legendary will let you decide if you want a Lugia Plasma Forme or Ho-oh Alpha Forme. I believe there is a similar event on HGSS with an Arceus and a level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina, but i havn't been able to witness it myself.
    - I believe there will be many old pokemon and some new fakèmon as well but it depends on how many good ideas my friend has and if I can get a spriter kind enough and good enough to then draw them for me.

Sero

私はセクシーです
    Years
    1)Team Rockets ideas were to steal then sell Pokemon and to take over the world using them. Team Doom wants to steal and sell them to be slaves.
    2)I meant their intentions were the same, not that the pokemon they use were similar.
    3) The story is the same in all official pokemon games, but its most like R/S/E: Move to New House, Get Pokemon from Professor, Beat Gyms and E4, crush evil organization. Your story needs to be more interesting.
    4)
    Team:

Well not sure exactly how this works but;
    I havn't got a proper team yet, it's just me making the game and my friend drawing the ideas for the pokemon. If anyone would be so kind as to help me on the game either PM me or leave a message on this page stating what you'll do to help.
    The one thing i am mostly in need of is a spriter who would be able to draw battle sprites and overworld sprites of scanned drawings on paper.
    Thank you in advance.
    Go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=173059
    5) I looked at your screenshots. It looks like you have the basics of mapping down. But look closely at the water in the third screenshot. The tile obviously doesn't go with the grass tile surrounding it. And also, you really shouldn't mix D/P/Pt tile with HG/SS tiles.
    6) Your region needs a name. Think one up and edit your first post.
    7) When I meant explain Plasma and Alpha forms, I meant explain what exactly are they. What makes them different from a normal Lugia and Ho-oh. Any benefits? Any drawbacks? What caused the Plasma and Alpha forms?

Last edited:

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
    Why does this professor randomly give you a Pokemon? Sounds like a pedophile trying to lure you with Pokemon instead of candy -_-
    Team Doom, a cliche name and cliche intentions...

Requires a lot of work -_-

Bzhuan

add a g to the end of my name
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2018
    Yep, cliche cliche cliche. BUT your screenshots look kinda promising.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
    It's not as good as I expect it to be... But then most games here don't have half as good stories anyway... Just remember, it's the game play and the plot that make a game, flashy graphics are easy to get bored with.

Before finalizing anything think whether you'd want to play this game yourself or not?

Have you made some progress since the last time? It's been a week, so I'd expect some work done.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Hey guys, i won't be able to work on this for a while but i'll definately not give up on it, just don't expect an update for a while okay :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    i've managed to get an update for the story but i won't be doing anything else for a while.

Back