• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon - White Diamond

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Pokèmon - White Diamond

Hack Of FireRed

INTRO

Hi there, this is the 2nd hack i'm making and hoping to get it succesful, i lost the file for my previous hack (Pokemon Life that i didn't realese here) so i just started a new one, i think this one is better, i have improved a lot of the past days, and hope you enjoy the hack, call me Alex or AlexAhnon, i'm male.

STORY

You are a Boy/Girl who was born in kanto, then your Father got a weird stone, after some years when you became bigger Team Rocket did know what stone he had, they were chasing your Father, so you moved then into Johto to cover them away, then again Team Rocket found where you Father was, then you moved into Hoenn, after some years living there Team Magma and Aqua wanted also that stone then they chased you father, then your sister that was born 2 Years after you, was getting tired of this and stayed at Hoenn, while your Mother, Father and you moved into Shinnoh, after 2 Years living there Team Galatic chased your father after the stone, your Father got so tired, but the last place he moved Arazora, then you moved to the Region Arazora where you meet your first freind, but then Team Rocket finally did capture your Father, after some years when you became 12 Years and wanted your first Pokèmon, you did know that you had to rescue your Father, so this is the start of your new Journey/Adventure.

FEATURES

- New Legendary
    - New Rivals
    - A Lot Of Rivals
    - Ability To Travel To Every Region
    - New Tiles (Not Like New Tiles =P)
    - A Lot Of New Events
    - New Region
    - New Team(s)
    - Shinnoh Pokèmons (With Cries =D)
    - Maybe New Music

SCREENSHOTS

Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond

Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond

Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond

Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond

Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond
    Pokèmon - White Diamond

VIDEOS

None Yet ^_^'

TEAM

AlexAhnon (Me) - Everything

BUGS AND GLITCHES

None Yet, Yay ^^

CREDITS

The Creators Of The Programs I Used so Far ^_^

SUPPORT US/BANNERS

Pokèmon - White Diamond

Code:
    [IMG*]https://i31.tinypic.com/1zei4ax.jpg[/IMG*]
    Take Out The * From Each Side

Last edited:
    Years
  • well, if this takes off it should be pretty good, but where are the screenshots taken? i don't think that town looks familiar to me.
    EDIT: my bad, just realised they are from the new region. can we see a picture of the region map? (not for all 5 regions =P)
    anyway, seems pretty good, screenies are good. there are a few grammatical errors in some of them though.
    storyline is cool. pretty detailed too.
    the 'all of the regions' thing will certainly take a while, but if you have the determination, go for it!
    looking forward for more!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    they've been running around the whole world of POKeMON..? That's gotta be tiring, not to mention that the stone would be like, a very important item for them to waste time chasing your father... :\
    the story is very interesting. :)

careful in inserting D/P cries, though... :\

anyways, wish you the best of luck with this hack project! ;)

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Thanks everybody, i would like some ideas for the hack to

Now onto some updates (No Screenshots tough :/)

The boat warp script was very hard to make so i made a path to Route 1, and cahnged some text and Route 1 is soon finished mapping, and i would like what pokemon should be a starter pokemon, give me ideas =D

Years
  • this game looks really coool love your mapping your really good plus the scripts any way wish you the best of luck and never give up on this hack

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    This looks like it could potentially be very good. One thing I would say is that there may be complications in the storyline more than anything else, especially with the fact that there are already 4 Teams in the mix, with the possibility of more. As an example, Pkmn Emerald integrated both Team Magma and Aqua into the storyline, and they did it well. With the number of Teams this hack could have, it could get very complicated.

Also, as has already been said, the D/P cries are likely to be troublesome, so be careful, and this travelling to all regions thing does sound impossible. I have no hacking experience at all, but I can tell that putting 5 regions in a game which has only 1 (2 if you include those Sevii Islands) would be very tricky.

But I'm looking forward to this hack's release. You definitely have my support.

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    This looks like it could potentially be very good. One thing I would say is that there may be complications in the storyline more than anything else, especially with the fact that there are already 4 Teams in the mix, with the possibility of more. As an example, Pkmn Emerald integrated both Team Magma and Aqua into the storyline, and they did it well. With the number of Teams this hack could have, it could get very complicated.

Also, as has already been said, the D/P cries are likely to be troublesome, so be careful, and this travelling to all regions thing does sound impossible. I have no hacking experience at all, but I can tell that putting 5 regions in a game which has only 1 (2 if you include those Sevii Islands) would be very tricky.

But I'm looking forward to this hack's release. You definitely have my support.

Thank you everybody, when i get onto how to add the 25 Spaces without write over any pokemon, i will start on the cries, i know i have to be very careful with that, i will backup and test everytime, and the teams i think sound easy, just inserting them from Ruby/Sapphire then into the rom, i will backup here to, i don't got any Team Galatic sprites yet, so i need a spriter, the name of the last team won't be spoiled, and the travel to every region may be hard, but i have hole 2 Months of hacking because of summer vacation, but after getting 8 badge you get the ability to do it, But making the map for every region i can't, so the only region is the new one i make the region map of, and i won't realese the region map yet, thanks for the info, i will stay on it.

and thank you for supporting me, a banner comes very soon!

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Looks good, but I would like to correct some grammar errors:

- Pokémon, not Pokèmon
    - Pokémon is the same when pluralized.

Well, I wish the best of luck.

Oh didn't see that, thank you for posting it (I'm so stupid ^_^')

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Looks good! Thats really an exhausting journey O.o;

I know 0_o, Toon Like from PHO/TPB made us a support banner, please support us (I know its saved JPEG but he i changing that now)

Pokèmon - White Diamond

Code:
    [IMG*]https://i31.tinypic.com/1zei4ax.jpg[/IMG*]
    Take Out The * From Each Side

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Instead of "the more better youthreat them", it should be "the better you treat them"

Other than that, looks good. Hope you will release a beta soon.

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Instead of "the more better youthreat them", it should be "the better you treat them"

Other than that, looks good. Hope you will release a beta soon.

I'm so stupid, i'm not english do i got so much errors ^_^

So then alex, any updates?

I'm working on it now, i get some screenshots very soon from Route 324 (thats a big number O_o)

Qwerty-117

Is looking for a VBScripter
    Years
  • Every region? many say it impossible, time consoming yes, but not impossible. even if there isnt enough free space, you could still have a town or two from each region as visits instead of having the whole region. looking forward to the release.

Xela

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Every region? many say it impossible, time consoming yes, but not impossible. even if there isnt enough free space, you could still have a town or two from each region as visits instead of having the whole region. looking forward to the release.

excatly what i was thinking, its something with 20 map limit, so i could add 3-5 areas to every region, more screenshots very soon, just have to script AZORA ISLAND done ^^

Back