• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Poké Egg Discord Bot

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Poké Egg Discord Bot

Poké Egg Discord Bot

Poké Egg is being developed by -DefaulT. There are currently no other developers working on Poké Egg.

Poké Egg Discord Bot

Poké Egg is a Discord bot that brings Pokémon to Discord in a fun way! When you start play you will recieve a random Pokémon Egg that you need to hatch. To start join the Discord and send the command +incubate to get your first egg! Use +help for a list of commands.

• Hatch eggs by chatting
    • Get new eggs by chatting
    • Breeding coming soon!
    • Level up & evolve Pokémon
    • Battle (coming soon) & Trade other users
    • Relax with the slot machines in our game corner
    • +More!

Poké Egg Discord Bot

The only way to play Poké Egg currently is to join the official Discord! Accounts are shared through servers but during this early testing the bot will be restricted to the official Discord server first.

Poké Egg Discord Bot

The beta testing has already started. Rates are currently increased 5x and suggestions/bug reports are always welcome.

Poké Egg Discord Bot

Because I can! No seriously, a friend introduced me to pokecord and I said.. I could do that, and so I am! Let me know what you think!

Recent Changes:
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Bot: -DefaulT
    Sprites: Gamefreak / Nintendo

Previews:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Yes it's the next thing on my list! Trades were coded in one day and will likely be expanded as I continue. I have been working on this project for about a month but I try to make daily updates.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Thanks!

Been doing some bug squashing lately, want to clean it up a bit before i start on the big part that is battles.
    Think we will start with 1v1 pokemon battles, and once i have all the functions of battling cleaned up ill make a 6 pokemon party system that can be used during battles.

Then we its just to implement gyms and badges, and most of my work will be focused on fixes and new features! Cant wait!

Spoiler:

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    Recent Updates:

Slots
    • Fixed slots +bet timeout
    • Increased slots +bet timeout to 25sec from 10sec
    • Fixed slot not paying out for multiple line wins
    • Fixed coincase balance in footer of embed on +bet results now showing correct amount if won

Misc
    • Updated +help to send to channel instead of Dm
    • Updated +movelist format of+move <move id> commands
    • Fixed +status if egg already hatched will now display message properly

New
    • Added trade evolution
    • Added trade with item evolution
    • Added +vote and +claimvote
    • Started +battle - not finished
    • Started +party - not finished
    • Added +botinfo

Pokemon
    • Fixed +pokemon <pokemon name> filter
    • Fixed last page of +pokemon
    • Added mega evolutions

For mega evolutions first buy a key-stone for 10k PokeDollars in the pokemart with +buy key-stone then use the item like a normal use item +useitem <item-name> <pokemon id>
    For example;
    +useitem key-stone 729

Party system and battle system still in the works

Back