• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéathlon Scoring Event

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
The results! Correct me if I am wrong.

jumpam.png

GT8 Amateur Jump Champ!
Thank your Ho-oh, Rayquaza and Latias for helping you get first in the Pokéathlon's amateur rank Jump course, congratulations!
Member receiving this emblem:
Pheonix987

speedm.png

GT8 Athlete Speed Champ!
Thank your Notched Ear Pichu, Riolu and Sneasel for helping you get first in the Pokéathlon's athlete rank Speed course, congratulations!
Retribution

powery.png

GT8 Athlete Power Champ!
Thank your Machamp, Arbok and Poliwrath for helping you get first in the Pokéathlon's athlete rank Power course, congratulations!
Impo

staminah.png

GT8 Athlete Stamina Champ!
Thank your Ampharos, Graveler and Snorlax for helping you get first in the Pokéathlon's athlete rank Stamina course, congratulations!
teababe27

skilldh.png

GT8 Athlete Skill Champ!
Thank your Exploud, Aggron and Milotic for helping you get first in the Pokéathlon's athlete rank Skill course, congratulations!
Mario The World Champion

speedam.png

GT8 Amateur Speed Champ!
Thank your Mewtwo, Furret and Zapdos for helping you get first in the Pokéathlon's amateur rank Speed course, congratulations!
Curious.

participant.png

GT8 Pokéathlon Participant!
You didn't win but don't forget to thank your Pokémon, whether they are a Nidoqueen, Vaporeon or even a shiny Swellow for participating in the Pokéathlon.
Members receiving this emblem:
Destiny Demon
Chiar
Ninja Caterpie​

Last edited:
Back