• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Big Bang 2016 [Collaboration between FF&W and A&D]

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
  • Better late than never, right? I'm signing up now, and right after I do that I'm going to PM my draft to the mods! Finally settled on an idea just after the extension was granted. :)

Username: icomeanon6

Summary: Katie and Jen have a fun day in the Whirl Islands lined up, but Katie is too distracted to enjoy it. She'll be moving on from her Pokemon journey to real life soon, and she's worried about how her younger, trouble-prone partner will handle being on her own for the first time. On top of that, Katie feels she has only one more shot to do something she's wanted to do since her journey began: see a legendary Pokemon.

Bay

Years
  • Should have posted this earlier, but for those that haven't so yet, you have a few more hours left until the drafts are due. Reminder the drafts don't need to be finished, so if you want to get your story up for art claims now 's you'r chance!

Bay

Years
  • And draft deadline passed! At this point the art mods and I will get started on a claims post over at the art section, which should be up within a week. For those that signed up but didn't turn in their drafts, you can still continue your story and wait until late November to turn in final drafts, but your story won't be considered for art claims sorry.

Writers, now your chance to edit/finish up your story, and soon you'll be contacted concerning match ups with your artists!

Bay

Years
  • You got mine, right? Just asking since I didn't get a confirmation.

Yeah got yours, don't worry. Sorry for not confirming earlier, things have been hectic last night and today and forgot to let you know.

Since I'm here, the confirmed drafts I got:

Bardothren
    Aisu
    icomeanon6
    Negrek

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • Yeah got yours, don't worry. Sorry for not confirming earlier, things have been hectic last night and today and forgot to let you know.

Since I'm here, the confirmed drafts I got:

Bardothren
    Aisu
    icomeanon6
    Negrek
    No worries, good to hear it got through okay!

Bay

Years
  • Ok, so after talking with Nina we decided to extend the final drafts for both artists and writers Dec 4 so that more artists can claim the stories and have time to make art for them. For those writers that signed up but haven't turned in their drafts you can still post your fic after when I announce the posting period.

So far confirmed matchups:

Nina and Negrek
    CDB and Aisu

Bardothren and icomeanon6 still don't have artists yet, but hopefully that will change. If there are any concerns, either let me or Nina know.

Bay

Years
  • Double posting to mention that final drafts for both writers and artists need to be PM'ed to me and Nina now. Because I announced this late, I'm fine with you guys turning it in tomorrow Dec 5, too. I'll talk to Nina about posting, but I think we might have it be this week from Dec 6th until Dec 11th.

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
  • Err, well. Nina and I haven't even really talked about the art part of it at all, so I don't think there's anything to turn in in that regard...

Bay

Years
  • Err, well. Nina and I haven't even really talked about the art part of it at all, so I don't think there's anything to turn in in that regard...

You can still turn in your final draft to me and Nina if it's ready. Otherwise, since Nina is working with you, I'll let you two arrange something and the both of you let me know how it went.

And I don't even have an artist (to my knowledge) and I don't have any changes to make to my fic without any input from an artist, so...

Sorry we weren't able to find you an artist. =< If you think you don't need to make any major changes, then wait a day or two until Nina and I properly announce to give the okay for everyone to post their story/art.

Back