• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Black and PokéCommunity White Version

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    To help celebrate the US release of Pokemon Black and White versions, we have added to new simple styles to the collection of PC styles. I want to thank SorasNobody for the image edit in the logo - THANKS!

PC now offers you PokéCommunity Black Version and PokéCommunity White Version for your community browsing pleasure.

Like all new themes, if you find something broken or not working right, just let us know in your replies.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
    Wow, thats great!
    twelve days to go till they're shipped over here, though. :(.
    ~RulerArceus

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I like what you used for the font for Pokecommunity. Nice job with the skin. I actually like using White version.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I can't decide. D:

I'm buying White this weekend, but I like the darker Black theme better. XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    how do you change the styles?
    If you go to your User Control Panel, under Edit Options you'll notice directly beneath the Miscellaneous Options category, Forum Style. Here, you can select the style of your choice, in this case either PokéCommunity Black or PokéCommunity White. Once you select it, save your options, and it's all done. That will be your default theme until you decide to change it again.

Also, really nice job with the two themes, Steve. I'm really liking the Black Version even though I bought Pokémon White at the store. XD

Years
    One thing I hate is when people color their text like this;
    "I love this thread"
    when you're using the Pokecommunity Black Version

and then when people type in white like this.
    "Lulz that's funny"
    when you're using the Pokecommunity White Version

cause then you have to highlight it to see it.

>:[ hate that, but :D love the themes other than that ♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Don't know whether this error is in Black Version as well, but when I was using White Version, the icons in the Private Messages Page will not show up. Red Xs, anyone?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Don't know whether this error is in Black Version as well, but when I was using White Version, the icons in the Private Messages Page will not show up. Red Xs, anyone?

apparently it was only one; the pm_old.gif icon for old, read PMs. (the vB image sdk had it named pm.psd so it somehow got skipped.) I've fixed it now..

If you find any other missing gfx or other errors, please let me know.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    apparently it was only one; the pm_old.gif icon for old, read PMs. (the vB image sdk had it named pm.psd so it somehow got skipped.) I've fixed it now..

If you find any other missing gfx or other errors, please let me know.
    There an error next to the name of the person you quote.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Thanks for the new layouts! I really enjoy both of them. They're so simple yet look so nice! I really like the font used on the banner it's awesome. XD So for now I will use Black since I bought Black.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years

They both look excellent, thank you Sora and whoever else helped make them ^.^

EDIT: My only issues with this skin is the small text in users online and the names under last posts and thread descriptions. Maybe make them a tiny bit bigger?

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    don't know if anyone's reported this, but in the white version theme, the "report thi post" and "make a comment" icons don't appear, only red X's (don't know if this is also in black version....

EDIT: i checked, and this glitch doesn't exist in the black version theme...

Back