• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Forums vs. PokéBeach Forums!= Winners PokeCommunity. Congrats guys ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Confirming gg. My unexpected surprising set might've won me the match but one of his pokemon survived. GG though :)

I am going to be battling CCloud in a few minutes or so, wish me luck~ I will edit this for the score.

Edit: Lost, Curse Umbreon screwed me over. :| Plus, my one counter for it died.

I have also lost :( 2-0 win goes to August. Sorry guys :|

We are getting owned :/ hopefully this turns around

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I beat Sam_Coyle(SvN) 2-0, I feel bad though. Hax really made the match bad =(

Years
  • Woah, this looks like it's really getting somewhere, guys. It's a shame I don't battle anymore. Oh well, good luck everyone. It's too late for me to join in now...

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    We really need to finish this up. Forget about the deadline, it would be pretty dumb to say we win at 3-2 or whatever it is. Either team needs to hit 5 wins.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    Then maybe we should change the matchups or have them sub in someone who will play you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back