• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 Wi-Fi OU Tournament [Sign-ups go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I'm sorry, but I can't attend to this tournament. please remove me from the list: Green
    My team isn't ready, and I'm very busy.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Where my name next to my fc?
    3523 8155 7664 - GMT-6
    No username?

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Yay for you, or being our 31st and last participant required to complete the 32 ones we need. Our list is full for now, people.

But remember that someone may drop out for reasons known to them before the Tourney starts, so keep on the lookout for an open spot.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Ok, people. Now that we got all 32 participants, it's time I get everything prepared.

Thursday, August 20 at 8PM the match-ups for Round 1 will be decided. Then at 9PM, as previously stated, the Get-Together (and this Tourney) will begin and we'll have until Monday, August 24 at 8:59PM to get this Tourney over with. We'll give each Round until 9PM of that day to be completed, but if all Round battles are done earlier, that would be greatly appreciated.
    (All times listed above are in PST [GMT-8])

Thank you for your attention. Get training and prepare for epic battles!
    ~W. K.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I'll be separating people with closer timezones in groups, and randomize them within those groups. That way, people who can be almost online at the same time will find it easier to battle. After Round 1, timezones won't matter.

BTW, later on, I'll post the Tournament thread in which battles and stuff will take place; and once that's posted, we'll have this one locked away.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    I've just sent PMs to each and every participant, as a way to reduce the number of unnotified no-shows.

Remember: Each Round will only have a limit time of a day to be completed (SemiFinals and the Final will be on the same day) so there won't be that much time. Let's get ready, everyone!

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Lies. I didn't receive a PM. >_>. Rofl at you ignoring me XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back