• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest: PokéCommunity Hack-off: Team 3

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • Power it by peer determination, that's what I have to do. Or just will a new charger into existence using secret goat magic.

But on a more serious note, how were you guys planning on what the first town would look like? I've got some free time right now and I could do some mapping.

It will have a coast line for sure! Some houses and some trees, nothing special.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • K got bout 70% of the starting town done up. Hows it lookin?
    Spoiler:

This is not final!

Joexv

Years
  • It looks good but the water looks empty and the house placement makes the map look square.
    KK will got on fixing it. Any suggestions on how you want them positioned?

The house aren't suppose to be that fancy.
    I couldnt really find any "poor" looking houses that fit the rest of the tiles. If you've got one I can replace the current house.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Hi there guys, I'm just asking cause I'm not related and only saw this hack off after teams were picked but could I replace Joexv until he gets better?

Joexv

Years
  • Hi there guys, I'm just asking cause I'm not related and only saw this hack off after teams were picked but could I replace Joexv until he gets better?

I wouldnt mind if you do since theres no way I'll be better by the time this ends. But you will have to ask one of the people in charge of this thing.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Just an updated starting town and fixed up some block data. I didn't have much time to get more done.

My mom is mad at me so i'm grounded. I can't do anything until friday night. If you see me only its because im on my phone. :(:(:(:(

Back