• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mine is DrGoblin and Razor's is Razor302 iirc
    What other games do you play?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Just thought I would edit what Fox said. My PSN is Razer302 Everyone always does it with an O. xD

My friend said big surf is really good. Although he doesn't trust me with his psn so I can't get it. xD.

Also if anyone is interested in some strategys for Nazi Zombies on World at War I can post a ones up for the original map and the latest one. I havent played Verruck (spelling) that much, so I have none made yet.

Not a big fan of Resistance 2 online but I may play every now and then. So feel free to add me.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Just thought I would edit what Fox said. My PSN is Razer302 Everyone always does it with an O. xD

My friend said big surf is really good. Although he doesn't trust me with his psn so I can't get it. xD.

Also if anyone is interested in some strategys for Nazi Zombies on World at War I can post a ones up for the original map and the latest one. I havent played Verruck (spelling) that much, so I have none made yet.

Not a big fan of Resistance 2 online but I may play every now and then. So feel free to add me.

I'll buy big surf island soon then and you can DL it from my PSN.
    I'll dl map pack 2 in an hour or so and leave it on over night then we'll play some zombies tomorrow :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Omg Big surf <33333 lol

My record on the new NZ map is round 18 with 4 people. I am trying to get 4 people with mics to play. I have so far me and one of my friends from liverpool that will do it with mics. Just need 2 more.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Omg Big surf <33333 lol

My record on the new NZ map is round 18 with 4 people. I am trying to get 4 people with mics to play. I have so far me and one of my friends from liverpool that will do it with mics. Just need 2 more.

I have headset and NZ2, count me in. What time we aiming for?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have headset and NZ2, count me in. What time we aiming for?

He said about 10:30. Although I won't be able to use a headset then as my mum will be in bed and it normally wakes her up. But I will be on at 10:30 to play without my headset.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys. Thursday night I am feeling that we hold a big Nazi Zombie evening.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Zombie <333333333333 I will see what I can do to be in that.

Mini strategy for Shi No Numa now. I was procrastinating. haha

This will require 4 people. For the first 4 rounds you stay in the start room with every player covering a window. When you get near the end of the fourth stage try to get one zombie crawling on the floor.

Once you have a zombie crawling (if you don't get that strategy for that next paragraph) you want to open up the stairs so you can get to the mystery box. DON'T OPEN THE GATES. I would say 3 people get mystery box guns and 1 person go and buy a shotgun and thompson if they can.

And if you didn't manage to get a zombie crawling. Make sure you leave one alive. Once you open the stairs have one person stay upstairs to lure the zombie around whilst the others open the box before you kill it.

Once the zombie is killed round 5-7 is normally a Hellhound round. The best place I found to stay for this is in the little area just behind the mystery box as there is only 1 way the dogs can come in from so you can all protect each other.

Before the box has moved I found the best place to stay whilst doing the rounds was on the opposite side of the start room (other side of the steel door) but it has to be shut. This is because there aren't to many openings for them to surround you and they can't come from behind.

Once the box is moved look at each of the 4 outside locations and whichever has a green light over it has the mystery box in it. I found following the box to be the best option. Once you make it inside the room with a box have 1 person check the 2 windows that are inside the hut or wherever you may be and the other 3 stand at the door killing anything that comes in.

Using this I was able to make it to stage 18 before we had to stop playing. Anything anyone would like added or changed PM/VM me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am doing a game on Burnout Paradise right now for the Wildcats trophy. If anyone wants in come ASAP. We have 3 people right now.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    PSN: Dearu
    Games(I play online): CoD4, CoD5, RE5, RB2

Well, I dont go on PSN much but I switch off here and there. I mainly play CoD5 and RE5. For CoD5, I usually play Nazi Zombies and my highest level I have ever gotten to was: Nacht Der Untoten: 40, Zombie Verruckt: 42, and Shi No Numa: 15.(I think thats how you spell the map names) Well, for RE5, I mainly play verses for the sole reason to watch other people get owned by each other and by other creatures, and im always up for a match. I also play the story campaign sometimes. Other than that, im always up for a CoD5 or RE5 match for whatever game mode you would like to play.

EDIT: I just changed my PSN because I didnt like my other one, so im pretty much starting everything over, but I dont mind.

Last edited:
    Years
    O HI THAR GUYS!

I bought a PS3 yesterday, more of an impulse buy then anything XD
    So I shall be joining you here from now on.
    I am getting wireless sorted out soon, so online gaming FTW :D

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    O HI THAR GUYS!

I bought a PS3 yesterday, more of an impulse buy then anything XD
    So I shall be joining you here from now on.
    I am getting wireless sorted out soon, so online gaming FTW :D

Get Burnout or World at War and start playing with me and razer :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back