• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on Xbox Live

Games you own, or would like to play (vote all that apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hey everyone, i just added the Pokecommunity account to my Friends list, my GamerTag is DrWho88, the only online games i have right now are:
    Gears 2
    GTA4 (which i never play online though)
    Red Faction Guerilla
    Gears 1
    I must admit i have been more of a solo gamer these last few months but i still play the odd round of Gears 2 now and again and some of the games coming this year look like they might have interesting Multiplayer modes, anyway feel free to add me, just be sure to let me know your from here because i often get friends requsts and i always deny them unless i know where the person got my GT from.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Gamertag: CoG Genesis

Out of all of those I play Halo 3, CoD 4, CoD WaW, GoW 2, Castle Crashers and Bad Company. The last two I only play rarely though.

I really REALLY want Left 4 Dead and The Orange Box though, I've played both and I love them!

Feel free to add me if you want I suppose, just say who you are or that your from these forums and stuff :P

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    We'd try to change that (and once we actually finish writing up the rules and stuff, as a staff I think we're going to be pushing them a bit more). If we used those we could have a discussion in the group for random matches, another for setting up game nights in various games, tournaments, etc. It just seems a lot more suited to our needs, imo.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that social groups would probably suit our needs better. With the option to create various topics, we could have a separate discussion for each of the most played games. This would make it so much easier to freely challenge, and of course there would be a topic to run the weekly games. The only drawback I see is the inability to know if others have posted other than constantly checking.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    XBL GT: iRekiL

Games: Red Faction Guerrilla, Halo 3, *Left 4 Dead, *Gears of War 2

I tend to go on my 360 often, so if anyone is up for a match on any of these games im up for it. Just message me on XBL and if I dont get the message, send it to me on PC. The games I play the most has the (*).Should I add everyone on the list or no?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Does anyone wanna play Gears 2, i need some people on my friends list who play it, the people on my friends list only seem to play CoD5 which i hate, so anyone wanting to play Gears 2 my GamerTag is DrWho88.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    I went from GTA 4 to COD5 to Rainbow Six Vegas 2, so if anyone wants to go Terrorist-Hunting, Versus, or Burnout Paradise, drop me a message here or on XBL.

GT: Supacar

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Hey spike6958 ill add you on XBL. I play gears 2 sometimes, and im up for matches anytime. Just message me on live. My gamertag is the first post on this page if you dont know it.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'm always up for a game of Gears 2 ^^
    That's a very nice K/D you have on Gears 2.

Ok, list updated.

And do you guys want to try to revive the PC gaming night (maybe once a week, once a month, once every other week... something like that)? I stopped doing it because no one would show up. But if you guys would get on and play then getting it going wouldn't be a prob.
    So, does anyone have any ideas on what to do (because this thread is kind of dead, and it'd be nice to use it other then adding a few GamerTags)?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I'm always up for a game or five of halo, that is the only game I play online, so you just name the time, and timezone, lol

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Maybe we can do something like a weekly gaming night. Like someone chooses two games, we vote on one, and have a gaming night for it. I wouldnt mind doing that but wouldnt we need lots of people who are willing to actually go to one? Well, yeah thats just my random idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back