• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PokéCommunity QueUp Weekend Marathon!

Years
  • PokéCommunity QueUp

Music open for 24 hours on PC's QueUp!

It's back.

In our PokéCommunity QueUp room, you can sit back and relax with your peers, listening to whatever music comes your way! If you like, you can make your own playlists to show off to everyone!

In this event, I will be hosting the usual shenanigans on there, but for a 24 hours over the weekend. That's right. 24 hours of music. There will be some challenges and different themes to help keep things different enough for me! In light of recent events my end and also just to try and be at least a little sensible as well about it, this will be split over Saturday and Sunday, to give me a break in between.

Themes/challenges can include:

• Genre Themes - based around genres of music, pick something that fits it!

Metal/Rock, EDM and Pop to name a few.​
      [*]Non-genre Themes - based around things such as release years etc.

Decadence (Anything pre-2000)​
      Moderna (Anything post-2000)​
      Atlas (Anything from a country of your choice only)​
      [*]Challenge Themes - based around challenges we set for you!

Letter Challenge (play artists that begin with one letter of our choice only)​
      Alphabet (play artists from A-Z)​

Our schedule for this event will be:

PokéCommunity QueUp Weekend Marathon!

Standard PC rules will apply whilst on QueUp, I will be limiting song lengths to anything under 7 minutes, so that you don't only queue one song and then not queue anymore if we hit a busy time. I will as it stands be looking to do this on Saturday 27th August through until Sunday 28th August, we will be starting at 8pm UTC+1. If anything changes I will let you know...

...otherwise, whether it's to enjoy good music, chill out with friends or watch me spiral into madness (it happens!), I hope to see you there!​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Day two of our music extravaganza is in motion peeps!

The first segment is pop, funk, & disco, so come and join us under the glitterball 😊

Back