• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: PokéCommunity September 2016 Pokémon TCG Tournament

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
  • Sad to say, but I'm going to have to forfeit my place in the tournament. The workload I am getting from school eats up a lot of my time, and I don't think I have enough of it to focus on the tournament. I apologize for leaving in the middle.

Years
  • So uh... who's left? I've only battle GreyDoof so far.

The below people I've quoted, as well as you and me.

I'll be up for some matches tonight, tomorrow night, Friday night, and parts of Saturday and Sunday, just looking ahead over the next 5 days.

Reject and Ice have withdrawn. All results up to present are also being added into the bracket sometime today.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    err... pokemon goeng no longer in tournament? i got screenshot but cant attach it here. if needed i still got screenshot n i can send it via line or wechat. pm me for proof donna

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • NuclearChickenz and I finished our last match, which puts me at a 2-1.

That said, pretty sure I'm done with all my matches! Woot!

Years
  • NuclearChickenz and I finished our last match, which puts me at a 2-1.

That said, pretty sure I'm done with all my matches! Woot!

Yep. Looks like you're all set!

gimmepie said:

Also, standings are now fully updated. Let me know if I missed anything, and I will be extending the final match deadline by 24 more hours.

Years
  • Also, standings are now fully updated. Let me know if I missed anything, and I will be extending the final match deadline by 24 more hours.

I'm really not sure I'll be able to get all my remaining matches done in that time frame. What happens if we can't?

Years
  • ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • My opponent hasn't posted on PC since 5 days before the bracket went up, but I won't deny not trying all that hard to find them

Back