• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Steam Username List

Do you want this Thread to become Sticky ?

• Yes please !

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No !

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Pipboy

Slayin' Ghouls since '98.
Years
  • PokéCommunity Steam Username List
    If you want people to know your steam ID URL here just post in on the comments and I will add it to the list ! Also vote in the Pool if you would like for it to be sticky ! c:

A
    Aphrodite

B

C
    Cerberus87

D

E

F

G
    gangueevee

H

I

J
    Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Juno

K
    Kameken

L
    LauriJ

M
    Mr. Pipboy

N
    Namie

O
    Orpheus

P

Q

R

S
    Sgt. Dustmop
    ShadowE

T

U

V

W
    Wilhelm

X

Y

Z
    zappyspiker

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I can't post my nonexistent Steam account, but I like the idea. I think that in the OP, you should spoiler each of the letters, to make it look nicer. It'll also help for when more people post.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I think they're working on a thing like this?

Oh well. I'll contribute. Mine is SgtDustmop.

I mean, it's already linked in both my postbit and my sig, but it can't hurt to add it here, too, if you have happen to have those turned off for whatever reason. c:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We aren't. We've tried this type of thing several times over and it never lasts long. If Pipboy intends to maintain this one, he is welcome to do so (but we will not sticky it). In the future, we may design something, but if that's the case, it's in the very early conceptual stages and far from implementation.

Dragon and I discussed this earlier and we're fine with you all having this, so fret not. :)

Yukari

We aren't. We've tried this type of thing several times over and it never lasts long. If Pipboy intends to maintain this one, he is welcome to do so (but we will not sticky it). In the future, we may design something, but if that's the case, it's in the very early conceptual stages and far from implementation.

Dragon and I discussed this earlier and we're fine with you all having this, so fret not. :)
    Ah, thanks for clearing that up Klippy.

Anywho, my Steam ID is Megaman_EX.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    We aren't. We've tried this type of thing several times over and it never lasts long. If Pipboy intends to maintain this one, he is welcome to do so (but we will not sticky it). In the future, we may design something, but if that's the case, it's in the very early conceptual stages and far from implementation.

Ah, alrighty. Thank you for chiming in. c:

I had remembered that Matt made a thread like this not too long ago, but as you said, it just didn't last very long.
    Would be really great if we could work out a way to get a similar thing going to what he had - with IDs listed in the OP and achievement hunting requests in the thread. :v

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ah, alrighty. Thank you for chiming in. c:

I had remembered that Matt made a thread like this not too long ago, but as you said, it just didn't last very long.
    Would be really great if we could work out a way to get a similar thing going to what he had - with IDs listed in the OP and achievement hunting requests in the thread. :v

I've got ideas brewing, but we'll see. I'll talk with the other guys and see what we can come up with at some point. :)

Back