• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? No
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?None.
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? I've never watched such thing
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Keep walking.
    • Dogs or Cats? Dogs.
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Master Ball.
    • What number question is this question? The seventh.
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Kage.
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Idek
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Administrator.
    • Where does Giratina live? I forgot
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Red
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Never played Zelda
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Cola
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG's are the best, shooters follow closely
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?Machoke
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Never touched the TCG
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs up.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1 PM

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yes, Nintendo DS and 3DS
    Pokemon Diamond, Pearl,Soulsilver, X,Y
    Catbug
    Pick it up ofc
    Cats :3
    Great ball
    7th
    ____kage
    Site Admin
    Distortion World
    Red
    Majora
    Ale 8
    Action-adventure, Fighting
    Liepard
    Espeon ex from Unseen forces
    Yes, one in NYC
    Thumbs down
    1 PM

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years

• Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? 3DS
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? White 2, X
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Catbug. cute stuff pls
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up
    • Dogs or Cats? Cats
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Quick Ball
    • What number question is this question? A number question
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? idk man, don't watch Naruto
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? 7
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Adsministrator
    • Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Blue
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Don't play Zelda ;O;
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Tea
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Snivy
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? MewTwo EX
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs up
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1PM

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
    Years

• If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Diamond / Pearl / Platinum / Soul Silver / Black / White / Y

• If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Matt Damon

• You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up, put it in a charity box, wait for good karma.

• Dogs or Cats? Honey Badgers.

• What's your PokeBall of choice? Premier Ball. Looks hot.

• What number question is this question? Seven.

• In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? I don't know and i'm not going to cheat by Googling it.

• How many chaos emeralds are there? Technically fifteen - seven normal Emerald, seven super emeralds (Sonic 3 and Knuckles) and the Master Emerald.

• What is rank is Rukario on the forum? President of the North Korean Workers party.

• Where does Giratina live? The Reverse World, near Germany.

• Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Red is king.

• What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganon (Link to the Past)

• What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Tea

• What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? I just love gaming, full stop.

• If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Raichu.

• Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Have you?

• In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Who is fighting? Bieber gets thumbs down, Morgan Freeman gets thumbs up.

• If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 13:00 hours assuming it is not crossing any time zones.

Tek

Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?
    - I own three such handhelds. No, I've never operated all three simultaneously, why would you think that?

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?
    - LG, Diamond, HG, SS (Jap), White, Y.

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
    - The fat one. Is there a fat one? I'd be the fat one.

You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?
    - It's clearly a trap, so... Probably pick it up.

Dogs or Cats?
    - Yes.

What's your PokeBall of choice?
    - Luxury Ball; it's fancy!

What number question is this question?
    - In decimal, it's 7. But if you're using hexidecimal, then it's 7.

In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village?
    - Brock Obama.

How many chaos emeralds are there?
    - Everyone else says seven.

What is rank is Rukario on the forum?
    - Brock Obama.

Where does Giratina live?
    - On the other side of your bathroom mirror.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
    - It's Green, the color of lush vegetation. Of course, Beige is also nice. I find that Gold suits me nicely. But my favorite is definitely Red. Or is it Blue, or Green?
    That's right, Silver is the color that catches my eye. Nothing better than Blue, wouldn't you agree? My favorite is a lustrous Gold.

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
    - Skyward Sword's final boss was interesting.

What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?
    - Sake. Don't judge me.

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
    - RPG and FPS: That's my comfort zone.

If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?
    - Xatu, maybe. Or the piston-punching Hitmonchan!

What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card?
    - Brock Obama.

Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?
    - No, but thanks for reminding me of all the neat stuff I'm missing out on.

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
    - Oh, whichever. I mean, we've all gotta die somehow, right?

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
    - Time to pee.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years

• Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes, a 3DS XL.
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Y and White 2.
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Impossibear.
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick up.
    • Dogs or Cats? Dogs.
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Ultra Ball.
    • What number question is this question? #7.
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Kage.
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? 7.
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Admin.
    • Where does Giratina live? Distortion World.
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Silver.
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganondorf.
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Coke Zero.
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG.
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Dragonite.
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Kabutops - Neo Discovery.
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Nope.
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs-Up, just like Chuck Norris in Dodgeball.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1 PM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? None
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Aeon Worm
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up if it's safe.
    • Dogs or Cats? Cats
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? PokéBall
    • What number question is this question? This question has no number.
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? There's a lot of villages so I'm just going to list the names of the 5 important ones (in my opinion): Tsunade (Hokage/Leaf), Gaara (Kazekage/Sand), A (Raikage/Clouds), Onoki (Tsuchikage/Rocks), Mei (Mizukage/Mist)
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? None
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? This question makes no sense (Administrator?)
    • Where does Giratina live? Turnback Cave in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl, Distortion World in Pokémon Platinum, Reverse World in Giratina and the Sky Warrior movie, World Abyss in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness.
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Beige
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Vaati
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Fruit juice
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Spheal
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? None
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Does the Nintendo 3DS store thing count? Then yes.
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? I'm not giving "a thumbs" so if there's no other option then I'm giving a thumbs down.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1PM

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DS lite and 3DS
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Platinum, SoulSilver, White, White 2, Black 2, Conquest, Mystery Dungeon Sky
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Don't care about this series
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? What $20? -pockets-
    Dogs or Cats? Cats
    What's your PokeBall of choice? Fast Ball
    What number question is this question? 7
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Tsunade, Gaara, Mei, Onoki, A
    How many chaos emeralds are there? Hell if I remember. 7?
    What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Admin (he's so red!)
    Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganondorf
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Fruit juice
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPGs
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Lugia
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Shining Charizard
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Down
    If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1 PM

Genkaku

[Placeholder]
    Years
    Yes a 3DS and DSi.

Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon X, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Ranger : Shadows of Almia and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
    Jelly Kid

I would probably pick it up.

Dogs or Cats?
    Cats

The Luxury Ball.

Kage

Site Adminstrator

In the Distortion World.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
    Blue.

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
    Majora.

Pepsi.

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
    RPG

Ditto

Rayquaza

Nope

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
    Thumbs down.

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
    1 PM

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I currently own a DSi.

For now ATM i have Pearl, Mystery dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and Pokemon Ranger. (I mostly play on emulators now, but about to buy a 3DS ~maybe~)

After looking what the show is about, Catbug seems pretty ♥♥♥♥ing cool.

Pick it up, what kind of question is that. :3.

Dogs or Cats?
    Dogs!

Dusk ball.

Kage OR village head.
    Again, 7.

If i'm not mistaken, he is the Site administrator.

Distortion World.

Blue.

Ganondorf, even though i don't play LoZ, i know a thing or 2 about it :)

Coke (zero)

I enjoy RPG and MMORPG, But i'm trying to open up to new stuff, especially FPS.

That's a really though question, there are TONS of pokemon i wanna be...but i'm guessing Tyrunt\ Tyrantrum.

I used to collect the cards, not anymore though, my mom thought i was a "Big boy" so she threw my whole collection away together with Yu-Gi-Oh, Duel Masters, Chaotic etc.
    I started playing Magic: The gathering again, though, so i got that going for me, which is nice.

No Nintendo stores here, nope.

Thumbs down.

I believe it'll be 1:00pm....but i'm bad at math.

Hope i can join, get ready to see me eliminated right away though.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Do you currently own an a Nintendo DS handheld?
    Sure I do. DSI XL

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what pokemon titles do you own for it?
    Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon Soul Silver

If you could be character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
    Who cares about that anyway? Next question please!

You see $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?
    Seriously? In this kind of economy, of course I'll pocket that. Who wouldn't?

Dogs or cats?
    Cats. Dogs are lame.

What's your pokeball of choice?
    Nest Ball

What's the number of this question?
    7. Can't you count the numbers?

In the Naruto anime/magna, what is the name of the of the leader of each village?
    Tsunade, Onoki, Gaara, Mei, A

7. Duh.

What rank is Rukario on the forum?
    Admin. Wait a sec, where did this question come from?

Too easy and many places.
    DP-Turnback Cave
    Pt-Distortion World
    MD T/D/S-World Abyss
    Movie-Reverse World

Green. Obviously people.

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise?
    Vaati

What is your favorite beverage to drink?
    Anything that has caffeine. As in soda, coffee, and so on.

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing?
    RPG

If you could be a pokemon, which one would you be?
    Only one? Come on, that's hard! Okay, I chose, Giratina. He's awesome.

What is your favorite TCG card?
    Reshiram. He looks awesome!

How'd you think I got my game?

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs up or thumbs down?
    Thumbs down. Call for bloodshed!

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 pm?
    1 pm.

Last edited:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?
    3DS
    Pokemon X
    Catbug
    Take it
    Dogs or Cats?
    Neither. Cats.
    Heal Ball
    Tsunade, Gaara, Mei, Onoki, Ay
    Admin
    Distortion World
    Blue
    Transformed Beast Ganondorf lol
    Soda
    Fighting
    Lucario
    I dunno, The old charizard that used to be the best card ever when i was a kid.
    nah
    Thumbs Up. Unless hes like a horrible person or something.
    1PM

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Ds lite and a 3ds
    If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?umm diamond platinum soulsilver white white2 all pmd all ranger conquest x and y link
    If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Dont watch it
    You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? I pick it up and give it to the poor
    Dogs or Cats? Cats
    What's your PokeBall of choice? Premier ball
    What number question is this question? Not the first
    In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Idk never read naruto
    How many chaos emeralds are there?idk never heard of them
    What is rank is Rukario on the forum?administrator
    Where does Giratina live?the distortion world
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green
    What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? I dont play zelda
    What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? I love MILK
    What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Puzzle platformer and rpg
    If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Im already a snorlax
    What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? My common magikarp
    Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
    In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs up (to spare his life)
    If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1pm

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    judging by the fact I already don't know some of these answers i think i am insta-eliminated

Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?
    - DS lite & 3DS

- diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold, soul silver, black, white2, x, y, blue rescue team, explorers of sky, trozei.

- never even heard of this

- pick it up

Dogs or Cats?
    - equal

- quick ball

- never watched/read

- no idea what this is asking

- site admin?

- distortion world

- blue

- Vaati

- iced tea

- RPG

- Gardevoir

- I think it's Bulbasaur from the base set. It has leech seed as the only attack on the card.

- no

- probably a thumbs up

- 1PM? I'm really bad at this stuff but this seems straightforward... I hope anyway.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? 3DS XL
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Black, Black 2, X
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? The Bravest Warrior
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up
    • Dogs or Cats? Not a pet person
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Quick Ball
    • What number question is this question? Seven (OMG my guess was right)
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Craig
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Eleventy seven
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? 5
    • Where does Giratina live? Sinnoh
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Blue
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? I don't know
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Fizzy drinks
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Roserade
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? The shiny ones
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Yes, in NYC.
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Up to myself, down to everyone else
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DS, DS Lite, 3DS.
    • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Ruby (Dual Slot), 2 Diamonds, Platinum, White, White 2, X.
    • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? BETH Even though I'm a guy
    • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up pick it up, pick it up, picking up the pieces
    • Dogs or Cats? Cats.
    • What's your PokeBall of choice? Poké Ball.
    • What number question is this question? Seven.
    • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? 3mainstream5me.
    • How many chaos emeralds are there? Seven.
    • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Admin.
    • Where does Giratina live? Origin Cave.
    • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Yerrow.
    • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Skull Kid. Though technically Majora.
    • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Black Tea.
    • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Turn-Based Strategy RPG. I am so FE right now
    • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?
    • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? DPBP #224: Quagsire
    • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Yes.
    • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs Up.
    • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 13:00.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

Yes, the sexy blue X and Y limited edition 3DSXL~​

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokémon titles do you own for it?

Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon White 2, Pokémon X, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, and Pokémon Rumble Blast.

I used to have Pokémon Platinum (lost it somewhere down the line), and I also have Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Silver, Pokémon Ruby, and Pokémon Emerald (used to also have Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Yellow, Pokémon Crystal, and Pokémon Fire Red)​

I like Beth, and she seems to basically be the most rational/normal of the group, so I'd probably go with her. . . . But Catbug is adorable and according to a quiz I just took, I'm Chris. I'm sticking with Beth, though.​

I'd pick it up. I like money, and someone else would just pick it up anyways.​

Dogs or Cats?

I love both, but I'll say cats.​

What's your PokéBall of choice?

The classic Poké Ball, of course~ I downright refused to use any other, even if it sometimes takes me an entire night to catch one legendary pokémon. Anybody want a free Master Ball? Lol​

Question Seven​

Are we talking actual character names or the Kage names? I'll go with the latter. Hokage, Kazekage, Mizukage, Raikage, and Tsuchikage.​

SEVEN.​

Site Administrator

The Reverse/Distortion World and Turnback Cave, depending on whether we're talking about Giratina and the Sky Warrior or Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.​

Why do I feel tricked that Beige is the only color here that's not a pokémon game

My actual favorite color from this list would be Blue, but I feel like the correct answer is Beige. I'll go with Blue, though.​

I've never actually played LoZ myself, although I have intentions to and I have had much of the series explained to me in detail by people that have played it. Majora was a cool thing, but I mainly liked the Skull Kid arc and he's not technically Majora. I totally support the "Link is Dead" Majora's Mask theory, though.

I think I'll go with Vaati. He's cool and I've at least played some of Minish Cap. Beyond Vaati, I really like the idea of Dark Link, but I'm not sure if he counts for this question . . . ?​

I love (iced) tea but I mostly drink soda. I also like juice. I don't really drink milk or water. >.>;

I'll go with soda.​

Oh, this is a silly question! I love video games, and that's answer enough for me. A real gamer doesn't discriminate by genre: he plays games that are enjoyable, regardless of what category they belong to.

That said, I think the genre I play the most would be RPGs.​

If I could be one? . . . I'm not sure. If I could own one, it would be Typhlosion. If I could be one . . . I think I'd like to be an Absol. Absol is cool, has a graceful Mega Evolution, and can sense disasters before they occur.​

I don't play the TCG often enough to have a truly favorite card. . . . I have plenty of cards, but I don't recall ever singling one out as my favorite. How about a Rainbow Energy? It's cool and useful and it's freaking rainbow.​

A physical Nintendo Store? No . . . I didn't know that was a thing, although I shouldn't be surprised. I don't travel . . . anywhere, and the first one Google showed me was in NYC. I live in New York State, but . . . there's not a Nintendo Store anywhere near me, and I've never been to NYC.​

I've heard it both ways. Of course we now commonly believe that thumbs down meant death, and thumbs up meant mercy, but . . . well, like I said, I've heard it both ways. One explanation was basically that thumbs up meant send them to the heavens, lol.

I'd prefer to believe that thumbs down meant they would be spared, so I'm going to go with that.​

One PM? Is this a trick question?​

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years

• Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...) - All of them except for the original DS fat.

• If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? X, Y, Black, Black 2, White, White 2, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Platinum, and Diamond.

• If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? - WAAAAAAALLLOW

• You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? - Pick it up.

• Dogs or Cats? - Both.

• What's your PokeBall of choice? - Standard Pokeball.

• What number question is this question? - Seven.

• In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? - Kage

• How many chaos emeralds are there? - Fourteen. Seven Chaos Emeralds, and Seven Super Emeralds. But without the Sonic fan inside me kicking, seven.

• What is rank is Rukario on the forum? - Site Administrator

• Where does Giratina live? - Distortion World.

• Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? - Red, Blue, and Silver.

• What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? - Ganon.

• What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? - Water.

• What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? - RPG, and fighting games.

• If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? - Gyarados.

• What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? - Latios EX (Plasma Freeze) both the regular print and full print.

• Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? - Nope. Would love to though.

• In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? - Thumbs up.

• If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? - 1 PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back