• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéFacts

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Hey all,

I made a video explaining 5 Random Pokémon facts. I focus mainly on PalPark, GBA and language locking in this video.

Let me know what you think.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen yesterday
    A very well made video! And some great facts there. That Korean thing was particularly interesting to learn.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I didn't know some of these! Really interesting video, familiamigog :)

Years
  • That was very informative. Pretty unique information compared to other pokemon fact videos. Keep it up. I'm gonna subscribe if more content is as good as this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Thank you all, sincerely. It was really fun to make this video and I'm already working on another video. Appreciate the subscriptions. :)

A very well made video! And some great facts there. That Korean thing was particularly interesting to learn.

Thank you and yes I agree, the Korean fact is interesting indeed. Kinda sad that they went without Pokémon for so long. :(

Back