• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéfan's trade shop

Years
  • @Nilojan
    Only interested in Zigzagoon and Snover. Have you got any more shinies you want to trade? I couldn't find your trade-thread so;)

@Blakus
    Yeah sure, do you happen to have an Houndoor, Delibird, Nosepass or Sableye?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I'm not that far into my diamond or my pearl games so I don't have any of those pokemon. What I listed is what I think is the best of my pokemon.

I could also offer a female turtwig.

Years
  • @ Blakus
    Well the female combee is ok;) Give me your FC and I'll give you an Aipom. Do you want it in the egg or out of the egg?

@Nilojan
    Yes that's ok.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • @ Blakus
    Well the female combee is ok;) Give me your FC and I'll give you an Aipom. Do you want it in the egg or out of the egg?

@Nilojan
    Yes that's ok.

I would like it out of the egg please. I got some other stuff to do first such as transferring pokemon to my diamond game.

Once I'm done, I'll give you my diamond FC.

Years
  • @Nilojan
    No, I have to do some other stuff now, maybe in the evening or else tomorrow. Sorry.

@Blakus
    Ok, PM me when you're ready.

Years
  • @Nilojan
    I'll send you an PM when I'm ready for trade together with my FC.

@Espeon155
    No sorry, I could let my Eevee evolve so if you're in search of one..

Years
  • @MarthEx
    You've got some interesting pokémon! These are the ones I'm interested in most:
    Shiny Ekans
    Shiny Magikarp
    Shiny Piplup
    Shiny Psyduck

Check first post here what you want for them.
    Would these four work:
    Shiny Gible, lvl 15, UT, Adamant
    Shiny Poliwag, lvl 23, UT, Jolly
    Shiny Hoothoot, lvl 5, UT, Hardy
    Shiny Caterpie, lvl 8, UT, Naive?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Hello there, I want some of your shiny pokemon, so I hope you like some of mine so we can trade some maybe. My trade thread is in my sig. (link)

I want your: shiny hoppip, shiny cyndaquil, shiny feebass, shiny glailie, and shiny cresselia.

I'll trade my events/legends for these or my shinies too. ;]

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    I am interested at your Shiny Infernape, lvl 100, T, Hasty
    Check my thread if you need any shiny.

I can check for you with legal checker for the pkm u are uncertain of being legit or hacked

Back