• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéfeels

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hello, please move it if it isn't the best place for this thread.

Describe the moments in your pokemon world which greatly touched your heart. Was it loosing a shiny or getting battery dead? Or was it loosing your cart or a bully snatching away all your rare pokemon? ( link cable anyone )
    For me it'd be Red's mom. Because after you realised that you never returned home or even sent a mail to home really disappoints. And have my pokemon. left at gold version which never got compatible and eventually ran out of battery.
    Another would be from anime that how idiot Ash forgot his promise made to pidgot, and the butterfree never returned.
    I have killed a lot of shinies but don't care much for shiny forms except shiny metagross which looks awesome but never found no matter how much hard reset I do before picking up the poke ball.

What are your Pokéfeels? Share below please.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pidgeot ;; Arguably Ash's most loyal and best bird pokémon. And he just never saw it again after leaving it in that forest. But every time Ash parted ways with a pokémon was a heart tugging moment for me.

Other than that, I think that whenever I battle the champion of a region in a game for the first time was a thrilling sensation, and winning feels oddly... Final. Like, you've really reached the end of the journey now. The amazing yet simple song of the Hall of Fame in the old gen I games didn't help stopping the feels from flowing over.

But most of all, the Pokémon Adventures manga is full of feels. The Johto arc made me cry, the R/S arc probably did too. They were properly sad, and at the same time awesome.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I started a Nuzlocke, feeling all excited. First battle against the rival, I got destroyed. My Pokemon had died right after I got it. :/

Years
  • If there is anything Pokemon related that moved my heart at all, it has to be that scene in the first movie where Ash turns into a stone and all the Pokemon crying... you know what I'm talking about, right?

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    If I remember right there was a Pokemon movie that made me cry when I was a kid... I think it was Pokemon 4ever? But I could be remembering wrong. There was also a gen 3 episode of the anime from back when I still watched it. I think it involved a Ralts.

Years
  • Spoiler:

That episode was so much tougher for me to watch than even the first Pokemon movie. It even made me a little sad just trying to find a picture of it.

The only thing that might top that is when my Pokemon Gold's internal battery finally runs out. Most people's already have, so it's inevitable mine doesn't have much time left. I might just shed a manly tear after all the effort I put into my saves on there is finally gone.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One moment that truly touched my heart was when Ash tried leaving his Pikachu behind in an episode called Pikachu's Goodbye. There was a group of wild Pikachu, and Ash's Pikachu seemed to have got along with them very nicely. That's why, in order to keep Pikachu happy, Ash was required to release his Pikachu and have it become a member of the group. Pikachu didn't want to stick with the group, though. It wanted to be with Ash. For this reason, it came running back to him toward the end of the episode. Ash and Pikachu were never separated ever since.

Another of my favorite moments was when James was forced to abandon Chimecho on his way to the Sinnoh region. This moment had me crying... literally. xD"

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Pidgeot ;; Arguably Ash's most loyal and best bird pokémon. And he just never saw it again after leaving it in that forest. But every time Ash parted ways with a pokémon was a heart tugging moment for me.

Other than that, I think that whenever I battle the champion of a region in a game for the first time was a thrilling sensation, and winning feels oddly... Final. Like, you've really reached the end of the journey now. The amazing yet simple song of the Hall of Fame in the old gen I games didn't help stopping the feels from flowing over.

But most of all, the Pokémon Adventures manga is full of feels. The Johto arc made me cry, the R/S arc probably did too. They were properly sad, and at the same time awesome.
    Basically, everything Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said. Except the manga stuff, because I haven't read any of them.

Back