• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen PokéGear Customization

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    With all the additions to HeartGold and SoulSilver, some can easily forget the minor details - like the customizable skins you can apply to your PokéGear. There are six styles you can choose from: Blue, Pink, Team Rocket, Japanese Temple, Pokémon League, and Silph Co.

Which one are you using for your PokéGear?

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I think I use the Silph Co one? It's the teal one, #6 on the menu. It just looks very slick, and I can't deny that I like the color teal.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've never actually changed my PokéGear skin. It's always stayed as the default style, Blue. I really don't like the others all too much, but I may just switch it to the Silph Co. style after I obtain it. It's probably second best in my book as the others just seem a little too "overdone" you can say.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    AceOfSpades0707 - There is a icon with screwdrivers below, click on it :)

As for mine, it's the light blue one.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I think it was dojo or something. It's in a whitish-brown scheme. I don't like the other ones, since it hurts my eyes. The pink one actually looks good but It's a bit embarassing to use it.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    I switch between the Team Rocket one, the Temple one and the light blue one. I like the Temple on the best. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Team Rocket Skin for me...you can't deny how much win the black + red theme is.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Pink for me. :D Not a surprise if you know me but I don't even remember the other options. Pretty sure I switched it from default early on in the game and never looked at the options again. XD;

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I am using default.

I never noticed the skins because the User Interface is already SO MUCH better than DPPl

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Team Rocket FTW!
    Seriously, that red and black is just too awesome, and the 'R' logo makes me squee. I also love the sketchy style on the clock. It makes me feel like one of the team!

Maybe I shouldn't be so much of a Rocket fangirl?

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I used to have the Rocket one, but now I use Silph, mostly because of the cool map (see coolish blue design with pluses all over).

Back