• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéGen' Guild (Mystery Dungeon 2)

Cid

Years
  • Wooow, what a big speech... Congrats! Anyway, sorry if I haven't been here for awhile again...

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • well it's okay...hey lucario...your the winner you can decide what diamond ranked dungeon we will explore next week....and oh..next week's event is expedition.....the further you go the great chance you will be the top of our event....
    hey lucario can you explain the event to pokefan i can seem explain it to him clear...because im not as good in explaining things T_T

Last edited:

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • no......it's alternate.....treasure hunting and guild expedition....just like in the game though...well im planning to add an event but i can't think what event will be fun....T_T

Cid

Years
  • Maybe you can make a poll? <what a crazy idea> Or maybe you can ask for suggestions from fellow guild members...

Back