• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéGen' Guild (Mystery Dungeon 2)

Years
    hi

hi doods i just wanted to know when can you recruit dialga

i would like to register plz
    team name: pengy
    pokemon: treeky (treeko) piplup chimchar
    chapter: deafeat dialga (primal dialga)
    team rank: gold
    fc: dont know dont have wi fi

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Yeah, now I remember where I out it, it was in my pant pocket. Where did Mystery Dungeon go then? J/K I have to charge my game

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
    ive been wondering, can we talk about exploring tips, techniques, problems etc in this thread? it would be helpful for people stuck in hard missions or looking for that rare pokemon/item... so..?

Years
    Team Name: hotleaf
    Pokemons: tutwig,torchic
    Game Chapter: 4
    Team Rank: normal
    FC:?

do u have to graduate to get ur fc because it says error when i try and get it pz help

Years
    Join Code
    Team Name: hotleaf
    Team Rank: bronze
    FC: 2063-0274-6204
    game chapter 10
    pokemon: torchic , turtwig , sparky (shinx) , mamothswine

update

Last edited:

smgforlife

Pendragon Fanatic
    Years
    Oh. Tre, I am now Diamond Rank so you can put some updates for that. Why are some ppl putting that they have no wifi?, isn't that the premise of resueing?

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
    Years
    you can rescue others using password. some days ago Tre rescued me, and i dont even have wi-fi.

ah, pls update my rank, im not diamond rank anymore, now im hyper rank =] (oooo too many missions =0)

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Hmm... Maybe Tre is still busy...

Anyway, I saw the first post and I think the event is still on, so maybe that will be your first one, bruom.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    aw.. sorry for that konan.....uhh..i mean..myra....everytime i edit those updates these days i think my WFC lags and stops updating it...and sometimes i will forget about it so sorry....okay here is the update i'll post it here first....myra uchia---hyper rankbruom---hyper rank...well if i miss something again just tell me....you know i seem to have problems in updating...xD

Cid

Years
    Then that's great if it's updated already.
    BTW, since I won't be here at PC every weekday, don't expedct me to be active in this thread.
    Why?
    Well, that's because I plan to use my DS once every two months only because of my busy schedule...

Cid

Years
    I think bruom means that his team's name is Team Light. I'm not sure, though.

Anyway, if I comprehended correctly, then I'm sure that Tre_Al would change the first post.

Also, it's not an inconvenience at all...

Back