• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéGen' Guild (Mystery Dungeon 2)

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
  • Can someone save me. I was hit by a monster house and died from 3 magnitudes back to back?
    Team Name: Team Biotech
    Pokemons: Bulbasaur (leader) Chimchar and Shieldon
    Dungeon and Floor: Crystal Cave floor 11
    Rescue Rank: 3 stars
    Reward: Reviver seed,Blue, Orange, white, or silver gummi your choice.
    FC: 1332-8509-0405
    Rescue Number is 0000-0020-3650

Okay, I'm on it... I'll work as quickly as possible.

EDIT: Hang on... if you're not on, I can't rescue you, not without a WM code. O_o

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • Tre Al have you been saved? because i need something to do on mystery dungeon. (Darkrai hates my team and doesn't want to join)

Cid

Years
  • Sorry, guys, but I failed, too. And I didn't ask for rescuing, so my money's gone... T_T

Maybe ShadowHoundoom can save you, Tre_Al.

ShadowHoundoom

Shade isn't what he seems...
    Years
  • You got it.

I'm going in, Tre. :rambo:

Wish me luck though; last time I didn't need any Reviver seeds to reach 40F (Escape Orb'd with a bunch of Kecleon Treasure, including 2 Joy Seeds), but I'm bringing 11 because Zero Isle is really unpredictable. ;)

ShadowHoundoom

Years
  • Congratulations, Tre_Al!

Your rescue was a complete success on the first attempt.

Here is your report.

Rescue Report
    Rescue Client: Tre_Al
    Item Packed: 11 Reviver Seeds, 1 White Gummi
    Item Used: 10 Reviver Seeds, 1 White Gummi (Acquired Items Used: 2 Zinc, 3 Sitrus Berries, 1 Life Seed, 2 Joy Seeds, 1 Violent Seed, 1 Key)
    Rescue Attemps: 1
    A-OK Mail:
    NN0PNP X-YKT9 #4CY+9
    P9+&4# #0%@3N 33+7C8
    J+KCC@ S08T%M P9N1S8

1 Reviver Seed sent as an assist, should help you reach another 2-3 floors. (That's just how Zero Isle is. XD)

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • It's a good thing SH was able to rescue you, Tre. And sorry if I failed to do so...
    Three cheers for ShadowHoundoom!
    Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! :D

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • hooray for shadowhoundoom!!!!and hooray for eni for tryin' to rescue me...well you did really packed for the rescue...i'm really proud of you guys...T-T *tears of joy*
    hey shadow what item do you want???
    hey i think the code is incorrect..

Last edited:

ShadowHoundoom

Years
  • It's on the house, Tre. The 700 Explorer Points were enough of an incentive. That and the Guildmaster in trouble. :p

Check the code again, it should work now.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • @shadow..well if you say so...well thanks again...
    @lucario.. well if your quitting we can't stop you....but you can still post here...
    i think this thread will gonna die...this thread is still open for rescuing....

ShadowHoundoom

Years
  • Well that's what it's about... this time. ;)

I may charge next rescue attempt you send me to Zero Isle though. :)

Cid

Years
  • Guys, I won't be active here for two reasons:
    1. Our school starts from June - May, and I need to focus on schoolwork from now on.
    2. I haven't been playing my PMD2... And I haven't been planning to do so because of the busy schedule I will have for the next months...

So, I will only be able to hang out here on weekends starting from June, and I will be half-quitting the rescue jobs, since I won't be active. Maybe I can join the expeditions when I hang out here, since events are on weekends, right? If I find rescues when I hang out here, then I'll try to rescue them...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    oh my gosh i still haven't bet wiggilytuff yet he is so hard i packed like 7 reviver seeds,2 stun seeds 3 heal seeds, 2 oran berry and me and my partner are both lv.40 :( :( :(

Back