• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen PoKéMaNiAc Tristan's Pokémon Platinum Nuzlocke

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKéMaNiAc Tristan

Professional PoKéMaNiAc
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Okay, before i start i would just like to say this will be version one of my nuzlocke and hopefully after i complete this nuzlocke i shall creat version 2.
    Version 2 will be a video nuzlocke so you can follow me every step of the way visually.

This is my first time playing Pokémon Platinum and sorry if i suck. If i do not post in this thread for more than 1 month contact me on my gmail account to ask me whats going on. I might have forgot about it since i have alot on my mind at the moment.

The rules for this nuzlocke are basic rules;
    When a Pokémon faints it is counted as dead and needs to be either released or placed in your pc box, you are only allowed to capture one Pokémon from each route, water and tall grass count differently from the short grass.
    All obtained Pokémon must be nicknamed, the theme shall be about Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Hitman Reborn characters( ILOVETHOSEANIMES).
    Legendaries can be caught but are not allowed to be used as a part of your nuzlocke run.
    Finally, if you black out or white out it equalls to game over.

Lets get this finally underway then.

Part one, Twinleaf town --- Pokémon battle with Roy

So i switched my ds on and watched the whole opening, the things i liked about it where the distortion world part. I really don't seem to understand why they have scarfs on but never mind, i'm sure i'll find out sooner or later.

So a browny orange screen came up at the bottom and there was a black screen at the top.
    I was greeted by someone. Who introduces me to the world of Pokémon.
    OMGGGGGG ITS ROWAN.
    I'm not gunna tell you everything he says because it's going to be pretty lame so i'll just skip some parts. He asks me to touch the middle of the pokéball on the touch screen and this weird rabbit thing jumps out and stands next to his suitecase. He talks about how Pokémon and us work together.
    He asks me if i am a boy or a girl and i get really pissed off and don't return to my ds screen after i sulk. These things are pecks professor Rowan not boobs. After i get over it i click the male character and tell him my name, my name is Tristan.
    He then asks for my friends name and in the anime he is called Barry but ima call him Roy. After that i shrink and appear watching a tv program about professor Rowan and appear at my house with a tv, a wii and a laptop.(OHH YEAH)

Roy comes running up my stairs as soon as i move and tells me we are going to see professor Rowan to get our own Pokémon and he will fine me like $1,000 if i am late and i don't get a say in it what so ever.
    So i head downstairs and talk to my mum about something and leave but she warns me not to go into the grass without a Pokémon of my own. "WHATEVER!"

I walk out and i see snow, OHHHH thats why they have scarfs. Okay i'll head off to Roy's house.
    He pushes me out of the way of the door, "Wait what, your allowed in my house but i'm not allowed in yours?"
    He forgets soemthing and heads back home, so i follow him *Tag along*
    He forgot his bag and journal, LOOOOOL what a nerd.
    I head up and he decides to run in but slightly before he runs in professor Rowan shouts out to stop him.
    Bla bla bla bla, we get to choose out Pokémon, i'm going to choose a Pokémon that will have an advantage over the first gym leader, so i chose Piplup.
    Me and Roy have a battle and i complete own his crappy Turtwig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back