• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 希望

Years
    • Seen today
    Pokémon[FONT=&quot]希[/FONT][FONT=&quot]望 means Pokemon Hope, right? [/FONT]

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Looks interesting :) Though I must ask - Why a new Charmeleon evolution? Is it -as well as- Charizard, or a special evolution...

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Pokemon... marebou..?

OH! Kibou.. heh, right. Your sprites need a little work, even if they are beta... most people know what Bird Keepers, Cool Trainers, and Youngsters look like... and the Team Heartless Rival (a D/P Cool Trainer?) is too big to be a battle sprite.

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years
    Yeah it does. Are you adding any heartless?

If i can get the sprites and script it.

Looks interesting :) Though I must ask - Why a new Charmeleon evolution? Is it -as well as- Charizard, or a special evolution...

Special...

Pokemon... marebou..?

OH! Kibou.. heh, right. Your sprites need a little work, even if they are beta... most people know what Bird Keepers, Cool Trainers, and Youngsters look like... and the Team Heartless Rival (a D/P Cool Trainer?) is too big to be a battle sprite.

Im working on it.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I don't think the name will attract peoples attention.
    There are some mapping mistakes in the mapshots,the towns are like squares,and the grass isn't connected well with the sea in the starter town.
    There are tutorials on mapping, these are going to help.

Last edited:

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years
    I don't think the name will attract peoples attention.
    There are some mapping mistakes in the mapshots,the towns are like squares,and the grass isn't connected well with the sea in the starter town.
    There are tutorials on mapping,these are going to help.

Ok i'll rethink the name.
    And i'll check out the tutorials.
    Thanks.

falls

Years
    I remade your starter town if that's OK...
    The water is now connected properly.
    And the fence line and water are better tiled.
    Hope I can help out in the future.

Last edited:

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years
    I remade your starter town if that's OK...
    The water is now connected properly.
    And the fence line and water are better tiled.
    Hope I can help out in the future.

Dude that is so much better. Thanks. Any other input u have would be bloody excelent!!!!

It actuly looks like its from an actual game now.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    PBFHDude, I'm working on a series of sprite tutorials... so far I've only made one for spriting original Pokemon from scratch, but I intend to include others, including making trainers. I'll let you know when the thread is up, though the trainer tutorial probably won't be in it until next week, or later.

edit: Here's my tutorial thread.. I intend to add a trainer tutorial sometime tomorrow.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=176686

Last edited:

falls

Years
    Dude that is so much better. Thanks. Any other input u have would be bloody excelent!!!!

It actuly looks like its from an actual game now.

It is from an actual game. Made it in Fire Red. If you want me to do it with the Ruby/Sapphire rom I can do that as well seeing how some of the buildings in your original map was from that era... you might want to go that way... idk up to you...

First gym town. Changed sand to grass. Looks better. Can change back if you desire.

Last edited:
    Back