• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 希望

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Wow, hello.
    This hack still need developing, think about how the towns will be.
    And the team need more skills on mapping.
    You should practice a little before posting a hack.
    I'm sorry but that's what I think and I'm not being rude.
    Good luck on this. ~

falls

Years
    Sorry to have to correct you. But yes the hack still needs developing. This seems to be because currently it doesn't exist. Therefore how can he 'post' the hack when he is obviously just asking for help/ideas in the scrapbox. And there dosen't seem to be anything wrong with the mapping skill of the "team" of which you speak.

Thanks for the good luck though.

Last edited:

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years
    Sorry to have to correct you. But yes the hack still needs developing. This seems to be because currently it doesn't exist. Therefore how can he 'post' the hack when he is obviously just asking for help/ideas in the scrapbox. And there dosen't seem to be anything wrong with the mapping skill of the "team" of which you speak.

Thanks for the good luck though.

She's right about that.

And thanks for the backup

falls

Years
    I just want to help out and get this off the ground because I want to be involved in something.

Last edited:
    Back