• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    neo genisis

amnesiahacker said:
    What about NeoGenisis? eh

Tog5632 the creater of neo genisis has stopped the project or is restarting the project. I played his 1st beat it was very nice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    not to be rude or anything but... has any one finished a hack rom yet? becuase i been playin alot of betas and it get annoyin when you cnt go any farther..... sorry im not being rude :|

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    dirtybarz said:
    not to be rude or anything but... has any one finished a hack rom yet? becuase i been playin alot of betas and it get annoyin when you cnt go any farther..... sorry im not being rude :|

Our hack "Pok?mon: Dark Future" is 75% complete...
    I'm still working on it, but I've some bugs and I'm trying to work with APPLYMOMENTS...

The Johto part in Pok?mon: Dark Oceans and the Return to Johto is almost finished.

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Hi!

Hi i just downloaded the rom from youre signiture but it dont work, i play the rom and it just displays a grey screen. wats wid dat? or izit just my comp?

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    For the last time... Dark Oceans isn't an Gold/Silver remake... it's a new game with new parts and a new region added to Johto...
    In this game it's possible to travel from this new region back to Johto to collect old items, Johto Pok?mon and challenge trainers.

Donderdag 29 december 2005 - 16:02

Here she is!

Pokémon: A Return to Johto
    ~
    Bodil

The last Trainer is revealed! She and her Bulbasaur will join the Hero's party after you find here near the Dark Oceans.

Sometimes you can find little adjustments in Johto.

Like this little part with some grass next to Olivine City on Route 40.
    Since the Ruins of Alph are closed you can find Pok?mon like Natu and Smeargle here.

There will be more of these new parts around Johto, just keep an eye open for small gaps.

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    Hacks coming along

the hacks coming along gr8!
    If u need any help i can do a bit of mappinf and stuff , just pm me!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2011
    i really hope u finish this im playin dark futre right now its fun cant wait 4 this 1 please finish it

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    This game sounds like it is an official game XD
    It sounds sweet, can't wait for beta

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    DarkFear05 said:
    Looking really good Dark E. This is an IPS file right?
    Of course it is, all Betas Have to be IPS files, but this is really looking great Dark_E.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    Er...ye sure? o.o; I've seen betas that were straight ROM Edits.
    If you see those posts, report them to us and we will take care of it.
    ROMs (No matter if modified or not) are not allowed here. (As the rules clearly state.)
    If you want to release something, make an IPS Patch.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back