• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    @ Jade,

Sorry, no sprite, no gymleader

@ Sheepnut,

Being a mapmaker for 4 years now brings a lot of experience ^^

@ Smarty Arty,

Looks good, but I don't really like the sprite that much...
    Not very original...

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    Name: Strike
    Battle Sprite:
    Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Type: Flying
    Overworld sprites:

Extras:

Years
    Wait...

Outlaw stole these sprites he have in his post. They are property of Pokemon Cyare/Cobalt City Forums.

Proof:

P.S. Dark_E: Please decline his request because of the sprite(s) he stole.

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Nice try, Outlaw. Make a background check before you pretend to be someone. Your profile clearly states you are male, and she is female as a matter of fact. You're also more than 3 years younger than her. -_______-;

BTW, Dark_E, kudos to you on this awesome-looking hack. :)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Spazzup? said:
    Nice try, Outlaw. Make a background check before you pretend to be someone. Your profile clearly states you are male, and she is female as a matter of fact. You're also more than 3 years younger than her. -_______-;

BTW, Dark_E, kudos to you on this awesome-looking hack. :)

I'm Blizzard. Sorry cutypies but I've been undercover with this Username so I've seen everything. Spazzup, leave outlaw alone! we're getting married.(*Polishing my nails*) ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    Jeez, neither of you are me. >__>;; So stop trying to be. I am 14 and a FEMALE.

@Outlaw: How dare you steal my overworlds, and Cobalt's trainer sprite! You don't have any right to even use them, let alone claim them as your own. You do know theft is illegal, don't you? Well, art is no different. Hence? Art theft = illegal.

@MysticTrunks: No, you leave Spazz alone. And you were no better at being me than Outlaw was.

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    People, could you just bring the stealing discussion to another thread, I'm training to work here. ^^"

Talking about a beta? No not untill I say there's one or one coming.

Some other news for today:

There will be more differences between playing as a boy or girl.
    And now that I'm talking about the boy and girl, they're sprites are almost finished.

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Blizzard Absol said:
    Jeez, neither of you are me. >__>;; So stop trying to be. I am 14 and a FEMALE.

@Outlaw: How dare you steal my overworlds, and Cobalt's trainer sprite! You don't have any right to even use them, let alone claim them as your own. You do know theft is illegal, don't you? Well, art is no different. Hence? Art theft = illegal.

@MysticTrunks: No, you leave Spazz alone. And you were no better at being me than Outlaw was.

Sorry, since Outlaw played a joke I wanted to paly one as well.Forgive me Blizzard Absol (*Kneeling while beggin for forgiveness*) :nervous:

outlaw

The Dark One
    Years
    Meh sorry Blizzard, I just wanted to be a gymleader in this game but since Dark_E mostly wants custom sprites I guess I can't be a gymleader (I only do recolors)

@MysticTrunks - Ummmm O.o; I don't even know you and your male o.o sorry but I'm not gay

Back on topic: Those sprites are great, I can't wait to see more screens

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    outlaw said:
    Meh sorry Blizzard, I just wanted to be a gymleader in this game but since Dark_E mostly wants custom sprites I guess I can't be a gymleader (I only do recolors)

@MysticTrunks - Ummmm O.o; I don't even know you and your male o.o sorry but I'm not gay

Back on topic: Those sprites are great, I can't wait to see more screens

Like I said, I was Playing just a joke so that he can put your sprites. I've got a Girlfriend allredy for crying out loud! She should smack You! (*my girlfriend smackin Outlaw*) Yikes!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Name: Harry
    Element:

Trainer Sprite:

Overworld:

Last edited:

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Alright looking good...

But from now on, I wait a moment before I accept your registartion.
    No offence, though, but I want to make sure there are no sprites here that are stolen.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Alright, while you're waiting I'll throw up another one.

Name: Gale
    Element:

Trainer Sprite:

Overworld Sprite:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back