• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzup

umm
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Three days =/= ten days xD

At this rate I'm much more impressed with Return to Johto than Dark Future x.x

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • woensdag 1 februari 2006

For all you fans that can't wait for more details about the complete new Pok?mon Adventure...

I'd like to show a SneakPreview from a one of the latest scripts I'm working on. It's not much of a deal, you can see that the Messages are still incomplete and PROFFESOR ELM is looking very weird as he's walking.

But beside that... enjoy!

Sneak Preview: Download Link

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :D nice... rly nice work dark. need any help at all jus pm me. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SCREENS!!!! long live pokemon return to johto!!!:P

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Could you upload in another server like filefront or uploading.com . Thanks if can because iacn't download from Rapidshare.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Hey Dark_E, this freaking awsome. I expected it to be the coolest hack ever but this makes me want to play it like hell! continue the fabulus work and please hurry up i'm gonna die if i don't play it! :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nice! Although when i downloaded the new one Prof. Elm was still messed up a bit, but anyway it's really good!!!!!!

Last edited:

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    I'm downloading it now, I'm sure it will be good!!! Don't forget about your other hacks but good job, keep it up!!!!!:D

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    It's against the rules to ask for ROMs here.

Just thought I should let you know before you get into too much trouble.

Wolf

This is looking and sounding VERY promising. I cannot wait to play this.

Wolf

Nice. Now I want to play it even more. You're very skilled at what you do, Dark_E. Keep up the good work.

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    OMFG!!! i wanna play it even more. i hope it is released soon cause i'm losing my mind this is totally unique.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    I Totally agree, I love it!!!!!!!!!Can't Wait fr a beta!! Hey Dark_E, About what percentage of the game have you completed? *Keep Going*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back