• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: A Return to Johto

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
  • I like the idea of not having a beta! The more the wait the more excited you get and when you play it it's BRILLIANT!

I LOVE the new screenshot Dark E!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Doduo and Dodrio as transport, right? So does that mean there will be a special HM for these two Pokemons? Or are you just gonna make Doduo/Dodrio a Key Item? (which would be kinda strange)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008
    Doduo and Dodrio as transport, right? So does that mean there will be a special HM for these two Pokemons? Or are you just gonna make Doduo/Dodrio a Key Item? (which would be kinda strange)
    Yeah, that's kinda right DarkArcz, what's it gonna be? Let's jus wait and watch

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I can't wait to see what else you got to show Dark_E. This does look great. Are you going to reveal any info about the new starters? (not Chikorita or Cyndaquil) I'm pretty sure they look cool. I just want to be spoiled. :)

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Glad to see this topic isn't dead, cuz your hack looks great and it would have been a shame if you stopped updating it...

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2006
    Dude, you always have awesome hacks. You freaking rock! Keep up the excellent work, please!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I can wait!! ive been looking all over the thread to see if there was a demo >_>! I cant wait until it comes out!!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Awsome!

I'm back from my internet break and the thraed has shot up!

um..their right! how r u gonna use the doduo and dodrio transport?

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • MAN AWESOME HACKS !!!! i can't wait to try the demo :D

There won't be a demo..as its stated...it will be released only as a finished product...please read rest of thread.

Dark E: I know this will be one great hack..looking forward to it

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    this hack looks great!!!!! it has a nice history and the trainers and all that staff looks great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back