• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Adamant

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Pokémon Adamant
    Hey all! After researching Pokémon hacking, I decided I'd be interested in making one myself, as I would say I'm very creative and have a good story line to share.
    I can map alright, but I'm not a talented scripter or spriter and I'm in need of a team (see bottom of post).

HACK OF FIRE RED=)

No screens, because I REALLY NEED SPRITERS before I can start mapping!!!

Pokémon Adamant

You are a regular boy/girl living in the region of (un-named), and are confronted with a team (Team Adamant), they influence you to join their team. In offer for joining they will give you a Pokémon - you will have three to choose from (phycic/dark/fighting). They need a fighter, someone to repay Team Adamant's defeat against their rival team (Team Infernux - working on a better name..), and since you live RIGHT next to their team base, 'They Choose You!'. Unfortunately, Team Infernux own 8 gyms across the whole region, and you plan to take them over for your team!! Once all are taken over, you will have the opportunity to beat the five champions of Infernux!!

Pokémon Adamant

Leivi (Starting city),

Pokémon Adamant

Pokémon Green/Red, Ruby/Sapphire (maybe more) pokémon,
    You will be on a team,
    New maps, players, etc,
    A fakémon legendary,
    (more..).

Pokémon Adamant

Pokémon Adamant

Pokémon Adamant

More than one region,
    Previous game regions,
    A few fakémon...

Pokémon Adamant

Me (Mapper, Planner)

Pokémon Adamant

Mapper (to help inserting sprites),
    Scripters,
    Spriters.

Please give example of your work :)
    ----------
    Feel free to comment XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Sounds good. I'd help, but I'm to busy working on my hack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    I've editted the story a lot now, due to some errors I made =S, hoping for comments and help please??

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    I have some fakemon I made for myself, but I can't post them yet, I don't have 15 postcount...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Hey dude, thanks and all, but I'm not really looking for fakémon just yet.. ;)
    I really need a good spriter or two, because I'm not very good at it.
    I need some original trees and scenery made by anyone who can please!
    Also need some original houses...

UPDATE
    After reading the rules, I found no rule towards double posting, and have noticed a few people do it in this section of the forum - so sorry if it's still not allowed.
    Pokémon Adamant

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    UPDATE
    After reading the rules, I found no rule towards double posting, and have noticed a few people do it in this section of the forum - so sorry if it's still not allowed.

You should have been more careful then, double posting is against the whole forum's rules, there may be exceptions, but not in this section.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    got a good story. i like the team ideas. and yes, what christos said. i like that rule though.
    sorry i cant help. i'm working on my own hack. and i need a spriter and scripter too. lol
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Yay a new banner I made - the first XD
    Pokémon Adamant

Route 01 - Is almost finished. I'm scripting it out, and then I'll cap it and add it tomorrow.
    I still need tile help - because I'm bad at making them AND putting them in.
    ----------
    Thanks for the comments. As I said - sorry about the double post.

Last edited:
    Back