• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    1. Downloads Section, mediafire link, you really can't miss it.
    2. The fire red rom should be v1.0, the one from coolrom works fine.
    3. You need to patch the ips file with the rom, there are tons of tutorials on patching in this forum.

I'm pretty sure my FR was downloaded from coolrom, but cant find anywhere that says its v1.0 should I just assume it is or download again JIC? And this patch, it won't mess up FR when i'm just playing FR will it?
    Thanks for your answer BTW :)

Years
  • I'm pretty sure my FR was downloaded from coolrom, but cant find anywhere that says its v1.0 should I just assume it is or download again JIC? And this patch, it won't mess up FR when i'm just playing FR will it?
    Thanks for your answer BTW :)

Then it'll probably be v 1.0, and, if you are playing Fire Red with that ROM, it's easy, just copy the .gba file in another folder to have two copies of the same ROM, then change the name of that one to Pokemon Adventure Red Story.gba, and after that apply the ips patch to that gba file. Then take that gba file to your emulator folder and you'll be playing this amazing game!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    can someone please help me? poliwhirl wont evolve with the waterstone, is there a solution?

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2022
    How come I can't use dive to go after team rocket? I got it from blue and I taught it to Poliwrath... But I can't use it

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2016
    This hack is amaaaazing! really i lovee it :p im from Chile (i speak spanish) and my english isnt the best but i try to make me undersrand, and with your permission i had an idea

i was thinking that maybe in orange island red can be start "again", i was looking the screenshots of park hostage chapter and i think that if i get a pokemon level 5, having a team with 60 levels, gets boring train only with exp. share, and also if you will be able to capture pokemon from johto and hoen would be, in my opinion, funny "have" to train normally, maybe you can do that in some chapters red will be " forced" to leave his team, then recover for a chapter and again leave them and go on with your new team (team rocket takes away your pokeballs, prof oak need them, give to green and blue, etc) ofcourse is just a "basic" idea and you can improve it, or maybe you unlike it or is difficult to implement or you had your own plan. Its a great hack and whatever you do I find fantastic. ehm sorry for the laarge text jaja dx

im sorry for your friend, from the ass of the world bleeesss bro :))

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    It isnt, but simple game dialouge with correct grammar/spelling should be.

It's simple if you have the time which I don't. It's simple if you have a team that focuses on several aspect of the hack allowing me to have time to focus on the dialogue which I also don't. It's simple when you do the dialogues during the day when you're completely awake and relax which I'm usually not. It's simple when your first language is English which it isn't for me. Despite what you believe, I have a life outside of hacking. I have uni, work, school, friends, boyfriend and religious commitment. I don't dedicate all my time to do this little hack, and I'm definitely not trying to win any kind of award, so stop having that mentality that I made this game with sheer perfection and that there can't be any mistake at all. In addition, who's to say you have the right to judge my grammar when you misspelled 'isn't' and 'dialogue'. Now don't be a spoiled little brat, and just suck it up. The world doesn't and won't revolve around you.

I've seen you posting comments in help section such as "How do i change the place the hero spawns in after they create a new game?", to me, that aspect of hacking is easy but you don't see me or other people ♥♥♥♥♥ about how it is obvious to solve that problem and that you're dumb that you don't know. Anyway, judging from the way you undermine me, I can't wait till you start your own hack. I bet it's going to be SHEER perfection since you're so full of yourself.

Furthermore, the way you worded your statement not only is it rude, but also really bratty, and just shows how spoiled you are. Not to mention how stupid, idiotic and closed minded one can be. If you were next to me in real life, I would've just punch you out and run you over with my car. However, because you're behind a computer screen, you won't get any repercussion for your statement just like all the "herp derp" npc I've placed inside my hack.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This hack is amaaaazing! really i lovee it :p im from Chile (i speak spanish) and my english isnt the best but i try to make me undersrand, and with your permission i had an idea

i was thinking that maybe in orange island red can be start "again", i was looking the screenshots of park hostage chapter and i think that if i get a pokemon level 5, having a team with 60 levels, gets boring train only with exp. share, and also if you will be able to capture pokemon from johto and hoen would be, in my opinion, funny "have" to train normally, maybe you can do that in some chapters red will be " forced" to leave his team, then recover for a chapter and again leave them and go on with your new team (team rocket takes away your pokeballs, prof oak need them, give to green and blue, etc) ofcourse is just a "basic" idea and you can improve it, or maybe you unlike it or is difficult to implement or you had your own plan. Its a great hack and whatever you do I find fantastic. ehm sorry for the laarge text jaja dx

im sorry for your friend, from the ass of the world bleeesss bro :))

Yeah, I thought of doing that for one of the arc (but 1 pokemon only since I can't seem to remove more than 1 pokemon without erasing them complete =( ). Anyway, I don't mind your English, it's not like I can't understand you.

Years
  • To Rockmanmegaman,
    Did you actually think people will stop asking where to find vaporeon. It actually is difficult as Jessie and James tell the player no clue where they are going. So you must help people a bit or else....... You will pay, you will pay with pm's saying where to find vaporeon :p

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    To Rockmanmegaman,
    Did you actually think people will stop asking where to find vaporeon. It actually is difficult as Jessie and James tell the player no clue where they are going. So you must help people a bit or else....... You will pay, you will pay with pm's saying where to find vaporeon :p

I don't so I tend to ignore those comments. I mean in beta 7.5, there's actually a script that says "end of Beta 7.5". However, that didn't stop people from asking. So yeah :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    Don't let these stupid people get you down, the one who spoke about grammar can't even spell anyway, basically a hypocrite.

I kinda agree with nomore, that on going to the orange islands...you shouldn't be dependant on your old pokemon, unless you were going to balance things correctly; I feel that not even Nintendo did a good enough job, with Gold, Kanto ..was too easy with a pre-levelled team ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    i saw a black and white swampert in cerulean city when i entered it for the first time.. can you catch it later in the game...

ps. i have already completed beta 7

Back