• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    View attachment 71291
    Well, can anyone tell me why is this happening?lol. I'm new here
    This happened to me after I have patched the beta 7.9. Before that I was using 5.5
    P.s. I'm opening it with my 5.5 save file (5.5 ends here. Lol) so, is this the reason why this is happening? Does it means that I have to start over, play with a new save file? May I know is there any way to fix this?
    I'm using gba4ios, which is an emulator for iOS device. I patch my rom with lunarips in PC and then transfer it to my emulator by iTunes.
    Thanks !

Yea, you'll need to start all over again since beta 5.5 is pretty old now. Patch on a clean fire red v1.0 rom.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2020
    So sorry. Yeah, I've accident patch the file wrong. ANyway, I've fixed it. I've also uploaded a new download link for Beta 7.9

Beta 7.9 only fixes some glitches people been having that stops them from advancing through the game
    (e.g. Primal Roots glitch and Escape Rope in Silph Co glitch).

hm sorry still doesn't work for me
    as far as I know the 7.6 will do it for me, since the update is just about some fixes
    thank you anyway, hack looks and sounds pretty cool :)

For Patching Related Queries Vist My Blog at

It teaches Patching ROMs on any device and its Proud Writter is Me. Thanks!
    thank you, but this is not the first hack for me haha

edit: It works know ! thanks

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • hm sorry still doesn't work for me
    as far as I know the 7.6 will do it for me, since the update is just about some fixes
    thank you anyway, hack looks and sounds pretty cool :)

thank you, but this is not the first hack for me haha

edit: It works know ! thanks

it did worked right? Welcome :) anything for a fellow Poke-Fan ^_^

papakankri

literally just a guy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2023
    I started playing this hack the other day, and I've been trying to get past the SS Anne part. I battled Surge, and went back to go save the pokemon and there was a line of sailors. Red said I needed an authority to help but I can't figure out who it is. From what I've gathered, as you're leaving the ship there's an event where the Fan Club is in front of you, but that event hasn't happened for me. Any help? I started on 7.6 and just updated to 7.9 to try and see if that was the problem but it wasn't.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2018
    I started playing this hack the other day, and I've been trying to get past the SS Anne part. I battled Surge, and went back to go save the pokemon and there was a line of sailors. Red said I needed an authority to help but I can't figure out who it is. From what I've gathered, as you're leaving the ship there's an event where the Fan Club is in front of you as you exit a set of stairs, but that event hasn't happened for me. Any help? I started on 7.6 and just updated to 7.9 to try and see if that was the problem but it wasn't.

To get into vermillion you passed an officer jenny and her nidoqueen, she is a member of the authorities is she not?

Eragon123973

Rayquazaman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2020
    Hey rockmanmegaman i just updated my patch from 7.6 to 7.9 when i went into Erika's gym after meeting her at cycling road she doesnt respond when i try to talk to her. Nothing happens now i can't progress in the story thought you might wanna know. Is this a new bug? it didn't happen with 7.6.

Roger Davis

Goofball
    Years
  • Hey rockmanmegaman i just updated my patch from 7.6 to 7.9 when i went into Erika's gym after meeting her at cycling road she doesnt respond when i try to talk to her. Nothing happens now i can't progress in the story thought you might wanna know. Is this a new bug? it didn't happen with 7.6.

You have to patch a clean fire red rom, not patch over the 7.6 one.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    i did patch over a clean rom just to clarify

I see... Can you send me a screenshot?
    Btw, can you try the normal beta 7.6 and see if you can continue just fine :)?

longer you awake more proggresion to hack.thats good for us. but its ur choise.

In theory lol. Except half the time I stay up late to either do assessment and squeeze in a few mins of playing time :)

papakankri

literally just a guy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2023
    The same thing with Erika is happening with me as well, using patch 7.9, patched over a clean rom etc. I try and talk to her and she won't do anything (see attachment), making me unable to progress.

I'll try downgrading to 7.6 and seeing if that works.

EDIT: 7.6 works just fine, just not 7.9.

EDIT 2: In 7.9 the script for calling Oak in the Pokemon Center after being duped by Green doesn't work either on 7.9. I figured I had somehow skipped through it, but that's not the case as when I just entered the center in 7.6 it came up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hello everyone, I'm new here but I need help. I began playing this awesome hack and here's my problem. I've done everything in Lavender Town, now I'm in Celadon and I've stopped there where Blue gave me this crap items. I've talked to everyone in Celadon and nothing. I started playing 7.6 than patched clean FR to 7.9 I think it's the problem but I cant find 7.6 anywhere.

Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm new here but I need help. I began playing this awesome hack and here's my problem. I've done everything in Lavender Town, now I'm in Celadon and I've stopped there where Blue gave me this crap items. I've talked to everyone in Celadon and nothing. I started playing 7.6 than patched clean FR to 7.9 I think it's the problem but I cant find 7.6 anywhere.

Umm its Green not Blue and you need to enter the pokemon center and press A on the phone in celadon

As for the others with the Erika bug are you using a 7.6 save to play 7.9?

Back