• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Hey first i wanna say congrats on the hack.
I only started playing this game a week ago and have finished it and now im trying to fill my pokedex as much as I can.

So I dont know if someone posted this already or not but the fossil machine in blaine's lab doesnt want to turn my hellix fossil into an omanyte and for some reason the machine also says i have a dome fossil and it keeps getting me kabutos. Any solution?

I believe that is an old glitch that was fixed in one of the newer betas. Have you patched the newest release in the first post yourself, or did you acquire an already patched version elsewhere on the web?

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
Years
The Pokémon Adventure hacks are my favs, I can't wait for wait for Pokémon Adventure Yellow. Awesome hacking Aethestode :). BTW is it ok if I post an alternative link to your patching files cuz I know some peoples hav trouble downloading from the mediashare link. I'm asking cuz I remember you posted earlier you didn't want people to post files cuz people then complain about stupid patching errors. Just asking, and koodos to you for your patience cuz man you have to put up with a lot of annoying, repetitive questions.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
In Pink Frenzy Chapter I know it will be a quest but will you get to catch any Pokemon on the island that are pink or get anything from this quest? And are you doing any other episodes from the Anime

You'll get a pink rhyhorn.

The Pokémon Adventure hacks are my favs, I can't wait for wait for Pokémon Adventure Yellow. Awesome hacking Aethestode :). BTW is it ok if I post an alternative link to your patching files cuz I know some peoples hav trouble downloading from the mediashare link. I'm asking cuz I remember you posted earlier you didn't want people to post files cuz people then complain about stupid patching errors. Just asking, and koodos to you for your patience cuz man you have to put up with a lot of annoying, repetitive questions.

Can you send me the pm of the link, so I can check the ips file, and then I'll just post it on the thread.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added a download link to 4shared thanks to Armityle Phantom.
http://www.4shared.com/file/ofczL0G_ce/Pokemon_Adventure_Red_Patching.html

POKEMON ADVENTURE YELLOW CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_yellow_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1jn.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Yellow-Chapter.png

Prologue Chapter
YELLOW+HACK_04.png
YELLOW+HACK_09.png
YELLOW+HACK_27.png
YELLOW+HACK_82.png
YELLOW+HACK_102.png
YELLOW+HACK_143.png

Searching for Pikachu Chapter

YELLOW+HACK_167.png
YELLOW+HACK_194.png
YELLOW+HACK_243.png
YELLOW+HACK_259.png
YELLOW+HACK_319.png
YELLOW+HACK_319.png

POKEMON ADVENTURE BLUE CHAPTER
pokemon_adventure_blue_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1kl.png

Pokemon-Adventure-Blue-Chapter.png

Prologue Chapter
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_02.png
T0EWH6BzYcBqXGhwXv-0T-IL5LJebdlkgKtJ2GRoJNI=w240-h160-no
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_11.png
Blue+Chapter+Beta+1_20.png

Years
I believe that is an old glitch that was fixed in one of the newer betas. Have you patched the newest release in the first post yourself, or did you acquire an already patched version elsewhere on the web?

Yes I have the newest beta and everything works fine except for this

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I just arrived in celadon city.There is a grunt rocking the entrance to the game corner and says I need a uniform to pass.Where do I get this uniform ? How do I progress if the uniform is not needed.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
ok so i have a mac and i have looked tutorials on how to do get adventure red on it and i know how to do it but every time i click the download button it redirects to some other site and wot let me download i have tried it a lot and it still won't work! someone help me please

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
ok so i have a mac and i have looked tutorials on how to do get adventure red on it and i know how to do it but every time i click the download button it redirects to some other site and wot let me download i have tried it a lot and it still won't work! someone help me please

What's the site it redirects you too?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
it redirects me to doe random sites its a different one every time. sometimes its film on, or something like it. lemme try again and get back to you

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
How do I dive underwater to save the vapeorn

How do I dive underwater to save the vapeorn from team rocket

Last edited by a moderator:

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
Years
Make sure you downloaded the latest patch, then there should b a hm dive on the small island nxt to the place where u can dive, then teach it 2 of ur pokemons.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 7, 2023
Hello Creator and fellow pokefans.
I am as most in here and die hard pokemon fan and i just want to thank you thruthfully for a hack marvelously well done. I have played all games, and a few hacks i only discovered this one today. Thank you sir for a work well done.
I have been through this thread, took some time but nothing like you have spent developping and so i want to offer my condolences for your friend who has passed and apologies about the trolls that spammed you with demotivating e mails while you mourned.

That said, i am 8 hours in game now, non stop and i m blown away. Thank you for the all pokemon in game feature.

One silly question if you may: where can i find link cables, i am just past the Lavender town chapter, have been through all areas a couple of times and i cant find any.

Also if possible the ash of the deceased pikachu i still dont know what to do with it even tho it asked to be put at peace at the tower.

Again my highest regards.

Back