• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
    Mr. DarkBlazing Groudon
    Fair enough, I keep my ears open for this highly anticipated beta 10! FYI I saw that suggestion on the thread but there are two sailors who require a ticket check and whilst you can surf around the first it is not permitted to surf around the second sailor. For any one with the same problem, my solution was to use a walk through walls cheat to surf around the second sailor (surfing through a boulder). I've continued this then with no repercussions...
    Thanks for the advice!

That's exactly the same procedure of how I did it, Rim (also, that was actually how I meant it ^^).

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Battle sprite for Carly. Anyone who watch 5D will know the reference.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    Ohh Carly that's a nice twist. She also has her dark signer look? Good one:)

Oh I was wondering, in the new games there are ways to change the main character's look right? I know it's a lot of extra work but part of me kinda wish you could do the same for red here:) maybe his alternate costumes in the manga or original clothes. Oh well just a suggestion.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years

Oh I was wondering, in the new games there are ways to change the main character's look right? I know it's a lot of extra work but part of me kinda wish you could do the same for red here:) maybe his alternate costumes in the manga or original clothes. Oh well just a suggestion.

What new are you talking about? Green, Blue and Yellow have been cancelled.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years

I LOVE THE IDEA OF CARLY IN THE HACK OML. You're referring to how you can change your look in XY. I'm pretty sure it requires ASM, tho.

What new are you talking about? Green, Blue and Yellow have been cancelled.

He said nothing about the other hacks. He just wants to be able to change Red's overworld sprites, like you can change how you look in XY...He didn't say anything about the Blue, Green, and Yellow hacks. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    what's ASM? Sorry for being slow on this one. I just thought that cause red isn't a silent protagonist here then the change of costumes would be a complement to his personality.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
    what's ASM? Sorry for being slow on this one. I just thought that cause red isn't a silent protagonist here then the change of costumes would be a complement to his personality.

ASM stands for assembly. It allows you to implement A LOT of new things. Here is a tutorial if you wanna check it out. Here's a thread that leads to multiple tutorials. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Beta 9 was my first and best ROM hack ever that I've played and can't wait to play beta 10!!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    It doesn't matter if it's 90%, 50% or 1%. The beta will be release when it will be release.
    What if it's 99% et he has to stop because of school or no matter what ? You will have to wait until he finish. So, be patient, wait, and enjoy when the beta comes :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    i just was curious , i know he has school and work, u dont hv to come and slamming me and also the question was for Aethestode not u and if he doesnt answer i understand, but not just cuz u talked means u r especial ;) i been waiting since the fist beta and i dont mind waiting for another year or 2 too , keep the awesome work Aethestode

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen yesterday
    Both of you. Asking when is the release is against the rules...

BTW Like the Carly's Sprite.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    1.how do i get more transfer cables i use the one that i have and now i can't :( .

2. hoy many more patch will there be? is it finish (the story line ) and u are just fixing the glitches? or u are adding more content ?
    3. do i need to uplodad more patches? cause i dont want to lose everything i have already played just for a little more of content i would love to upload it but being able to continue with the my game like a i was , will it be possible? , please answer my questions i would be really pleased ,

where can i find a ditto?

Back