• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Cant wait for the final patch too bad the other 3 hacks got canceled the alpha versions looked cool

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • i played and i have this bug

That just doesn't make any sense!
    Did you by chance cheated?
    Because when you cheat you can have bugs like that!
    I tried cheating on Pokemon Red but I deleted it because it ruins the game.
    So maybe you did cheat.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    I just patched a clean fire red rom with your 9.1 patch and for some reason, i cannot save. This didn't happen to me with your 8.3 hack. And suggestions?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2017
    Hi Sorry to ask this question, when can we expect the completed game to come out ?
    I understand you must be working hard but after playing Beta 9.1 would really like to go all the way till the end.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi Sorry to ask this question, when can we expect the completed game to come out ?
    I understand you must be working hard but after playing Beta 9.1 would really like to go all the way till the end.

I don't want to give an expect date. It never follow through. I am currently on my internship for two weeks. One week has already passed, I still have 1 more week to go. I won't be, and I'm not doing any rom hacking in these two weeks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    Hey .... im still new here so i didnt read mch of the other replies but im curious , roughly when are u going to release the final beta? please ..... cant wait ..... at least let me know around when so that i wouldnt have to check everytime for no updates.... please man thanks in advance....

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Hey .... im still new here so i didnt read mch of the other replies but im curious , roughly when are u going to release the final beta? please ..... cant wait ..... at least let me know around when so that i wouldnt have to check everytime for no updates.... please man thanks in advance....

Response literally two posts above.

Now four posts above.

Oh, it seems I'm wrong, now you have to look the 207th page.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022

i dont mean to be rude, but you expect the hacker to tell you date cause you cant check update everytime? we are not paying or he benefiting from this you know, and its been mentioned several times already that you cant ask for date, and like mentioned in above post, he has recently replied

so you wont check his last reply, cant check if update has come but ask the questions forbidden by the forum?

Reactions: Raj
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2016
    Hey I noticed over at the "Green Chapter" board that it seemed as if her story mode was already done.

I'm well aware that he dropped all of the other chapters besides Red at the moment, but according to his list for the Beta, it seems as if he already finished the main campaign for Green already. If the Green Chapter is only considered a "beta" because he never finished the "post-story" than I may as well still try it out imo; while I wait for the Red chapter to be completed of course.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    i dont mean to be rude, but you expect the hacker to tell you date cause you cant check update everytime? we are not paying or he benefiting from this you know, and its been mentioned several times already that you cant ask for date, and like mentioned in above post, he has recently replied

so you wont check his last reply, cant check if update has come but ask the questions forbidden by the forum?

no no it wasnt rude, ur right ,its my fault for being selfish about it , i appreciate that u didnt replied back rudely ... sorry for the inconvenience dude ......

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Just played yellow and blue for the first time it is such a shame they wont exist in this world i liked the doduo riding in yellow and blue seems like he got a interesting story

Back