• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2019
    Hey, Guys. How do i exactly get the letter from bruno? my mom says it's on the table, but actually: it ain't there :P oh, and also when i go to hamlim island,no event is triggerd.Carly isn't there. if someone could help me out with this, it would be awesome. Thanks a lot in advance :)

head north from pallet town, you will bump into a mailman he will give you the letter

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    My Bulbasaur dsnt evolve. He is lvl 27 and stil dsnt evolves
    Im plaing the beta 10, im in the event with Green but aniting... can someone helpme please?

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
    well the ending of the game has made me sad enough from playing anymore pokemon for time being ): . This game and Aethestode are legends

Years
    Head to the orange archipelago, then go to pumello island, when you're there go south, after you get to rind island,go left. then you'll find a path where to use surf, then,you shall go north till you find an island named : shangjuan island"

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, i can see several people are experiencing some glitches. I'm gonna release a fix soon.

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
    Some glitches and errors that i found in the Orange Islands:

1.)Some NPCs doesn't have a script.The Rocket in Tangelo Island(The one with a beedrill)and the Slowpoke near the PC are the one of the examples.There are many other NPCs but i forgot them.Some also freezes the game like this one in Tarroco Island.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

2.)There are Red sprites around Tarroco Island and also in Shangjuan Island.One of the Red sprites in Tarroco Island freezes the game when you talk to him.

3.)Some Text errors in Mega Stone merchant in
    Pumello Isle and Green in Trovita Isle.

4.)Some movement permission error in a certain Route.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Do you guys know how to patch the Pokemon Adventures Red hack? It says chose a ROM and chose patch.I know what it means by chose patch but I don't understand what it means by chose ROM.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Hey I started a new game on beta 10 and I can't find the town map.I got it in beta 9 but I don't remember where was it

Back